Niomi Smart #80 Charging for articles sounding like ChatGPT, she's no morals, conscience or husband to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I read "I feel so at home in India" I'm just reading
"Joe if you are looking to move back, I'm TOTALLY down and have changed loads and would be more than happy to follow you around like a puppy as long as I'm not single, pleaaaaase"

Reactions: 51
Everything is always magical and pahfect, and she is called to be where she is. Until she isn't, and then she keeps telling herself how brave and marvellous she was to recognise the signs that she was actually unhappy all the time - 'I knew something wasn't right and I trusted my inner goddess blah blah blah' after waffling on previously about how ahmazing it was.

Reactions: 27
Not to say that I feel bad for her or anything (I don't because despite me liking her originally she has proven time and time again that she is a vapid, egotistic dishonest person) but imagine being three (4? Who's counting!) years post a breakup and still being so, so desperately aimless and heartbroken about it, in a way that we all see so clearly through her BS and how much everything went tits up that day Joe broke up with her? Everything since has been her pretending otherwise, and not getting real help. Imagine wasting years of your life wishing you'd get a person back. In my experience after a breakup it's best to take care of yourself first and hope that next time you'll judge better and find a better match for you. I certainly never have been in a position where I "lost" a person and thought this was the love of my life and I will never find this kind of love again. That's just not realistic! Except, for what we can tell, she's probably still engaging with this relationship (and her memories of it) superficially - as in, Joe was hot, rich, and most importantly all of Instagram wanted him or whatever- as opposed to concrete details (character, qualities) about him that she could then find in another partner. It seems she went with Forky because she thought Instagram would be envious of her again (so oblivious) and then with Lordon because she thought it fit her new culty lifestyle spiritual persona, and maybe given that he was terminally online as well she assumed the relationship wouldn't go to shit like hers and Joe did partly *because* of her social media presence. All that to say, she's in so deep, I don't think she'll ever get out. It's all smoke and mirrors and below it all, it's always just about Joe leaving her. I can't believe someone wouldn't love themselves enough to truly forget about a person or say good riddance after all these years.

Reactions: 23
She's still there. People are constantly filming during all the classes and other activities, there are even people with large video cameras documenting the classes. I get that the school wants people to get good information from social media about the program but it seems so indiscreet and un- yogic.

Reactions: 21
Yeah leave it to Niomi to find a place where a big camera lens is focused on her all day long, that's some Big Brother shit lol.

Reactions: 14
What's the name of this influencer nest yoga retreat, please? I want to check out their instagram

Reactions: 8
I think she’ll stay the full month at the retreat, I’m not sure why she wouldn’t? She knows she doesn’t have anything else to do afterwards, so there’s really no good reason to leave early

Reactions: 16
I think she’ll stay the full month at the retreat, I’m not sure why she wouldn’t? She knows she doesn’t have anything else to do afterwards, so there’s really no good reason to leave early
Maybe they can sucker her into staying and teaching, like those other weirdos who post stories about never going home after being there.

She always looks so goofy in the 24/7 footage they keep posting

https://giphy.com/l0amJzVHIAfl7jMDos ---
What's the name of this influencer nest yoga retreat, please? I want to check out their instagram
Here you go

Reactions: 11
Niomi is following her
Isn't that just Nim's alter ego wanting to hide the fact she went to South Africa to see Lordon? If he didn't write the name, I'd assume it's Niomi anyway, even this "cool&free influencer" pose would fit

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.