Niomi Smart #8 Joey bails, smart skin fail, pahhhfect life won't get you sales

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off topic but I just think it's incredible that somebody needs to have multiple baby showers....wtf? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Because these young women are attention seeking dimwits! And also the more baby showers they have, the more posts they can put on Instagram of how amazing and pahfect their lives apparently are. They need to get a life

Reactions: 24
Guys, I cannot wrap my head around the dress sitch. It was only a few months ago when she was all about local this and local that in India, while blabbing on about living sustainably. The only thing she has done now is a post on insta about a 2nd hand coat (the famous one on the tattle paparazzi pic ❤), which is from an Inditex brand Massimo Dutti, hardly a sustainable one. And finally here she is, drooling over a 500£ hideous "denim" nightie made out of polyester. It's like she really just doesn't care anymore, do you think she is fishing for new #ad content?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Guys, I cannot wrap my head around the dress sitch. It was only a few months ago when she was all about local this and local that in India, while blabbing on about living sustainably. The only thing she has done now is a post on insta about a 2nd hand coat (the famous one on the tattle paparazzi pic ❤), which is from an Inditex brand Massimo Dutti, hardly a sustainable one. And finally here she is, drooling over a 500£ hideous "denim" nightie made out of polyester. It's like she really just doesn't care anymore, do you think she is fishing for new #ad content?
€580 for a polyester dress!? Holy duck. I had to look it up because I thought you were joking.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah I broke up with someone once for a similar thing. I mean, he didn't work or do anything at all (when we got together it was all 'I'm out of work but looking for a job' and the job just..never materialised') but God, it used to drive me wild. At the time I was working full time in a really demanding job and also studying part time for my master's, and I swear it used to fill me with incandescent rage seeing him text 'morning' at 2pm when he'd just woken up and I'd been up since 6am. I bet this had already annoyed Joe and then when he actually saw how she lives during lockdown he must've been horrified knowing he'd been up and out for work and she's prancing around doing yoga and making smoothie bowls all day while complaining she's sooo busyyy and works sooo harddd. No wonder he didn't go home after those work trips, she seems like a bit of an elevenerifer as well (does anyone else use this term a lot? I love it haha)
Thank you for alerting us to this great word, using this all the time now!!

I just watched the Smart Skin video. As expected, she knows nothing about skincare. I don't know how to add an image but in one of the comments of the video someone asks why you can't review the products on the website as that would factor into their decision to buy. I thought that was a good point and I'm the same - I don't trust reviews from other influencers aka her friends, I want some from ordinary people.

She describes herself as having "problem skin" and I know we say she isn't a great advert for skincare and her skin looks dull etc but it's far from "problem skin". She's said herself years ago that she never used to get spots or anything like that. As someone who has acne and rosacea this really annoyed me. Someone who has problem skin would know a lot about skincare and ingredients but she's acting as if we're all as dumb as her. It's honestly like she's discovered what moisturiser is. I'd consider a "skincare junkie", as she describes herself, to be someone who is clued up on ingredients and is interested in new developments in the skincare world. Niomi only cares about those things if she's getting paid. I think the range will appeal to rich people like her who don't really pay much attention to what goes on their skin and can afford to splash out for self care reasons.

Side note: why do they ALWAYS have a Barbie cake at those gatherings? Multiple baby showers is stupid and what are the chances they aren't remotely careful when they hang out? Never liked buffets/sharing food but I especially don't like it during a pandemic - seems totally unnecessary. I'm a key worker and we weren't allowed to use the shared microwave at work.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
The food at thar (vegan) babyshowet was depressing af. I assume no one attending eats much beyond nobbling on a part ring and small slither of banana bread with a feel new tea. Where was the real food?! The plant based mini sausage rolls, some fancy, sorry? artisan bread A selection of veg crudités, some thisisn't chunks and various dips, hippeas crisps, sandwiches or small squares of vegan pizza/quiches. All that is fairly easy to do yourself at a rush thanks to supermarkets but venita could have ordered in with her money and schedule. That cake was horrific. A barbie in a cake, is she legless or are the plastic legs dangling down in the sponge? I bet all niomi wanted was a smoothie bowl or a naked bunless bean burger, cold and shriveled to make sure she didn't enjoy it too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The food at thar (vegan) babyshowet was depressing af. I assume no one attending eats much beyond nobbling on a part ring and small slither of banana bread with a feel new tea. Where was the real food?! The plant based mini sausage rolls, some fancy, sorry? artisan bread A selection of veg crudités, some thisisn't chunks and various dips, hippeas crisps, sandwiches or small squares of vegan pizza/quiches. All that is fairly easy to do yourself at a rush thanks to supermarkets but venita could have ordered in with her money and schedule. That cake was horrific. A barbie in a cake, is she legless or are the plastic legs dangling down in the sponge? I bet all niomi wanted was a smoothie bowl or a naked bunless bean burger, cold and shriveled to make sure she didn't enjoy it too much.
That sounds like an amazing (and easy to put together) feast, you're making me hungry 😋 I don't think a lot of those girls do really eat that much. Venetia has spoken about food problems in the past and seems very thin these days too.

I wonder exactly the same about the cake? How do you cut a Barbie cake? Having visions of a slice with a bit of Barbie foot in it or something 😂 And what happens to Barbie afterwards? Not very sustainable if she's binned!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not 'sad' that the restaurant has had to close, just sad for herself that she may have missed out on a good local spot.
The laughing emoji at the end is actually so insensitive. The people who worked there will have lost their livelihoods due to no fault of their own.
Meanwhile, she's on her way to get her free goodies.
I used to just think she wasn't very bright. Now I think she's plain up unpleasant.

Untitled.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
she’s become such an airhead since joe, and even more so since he left her. giggling at market workers and a closed restaurant? i’m sure her parents’ place is struggling in covid and it wouldn’t be funny to them. remember the niomi from vlogmas a few years ago that made a point to speak on the syrian refugee crisis and implored people to donate and she cried on camera speaking about it? where did that girl go? we’re in a racial justice reckoning and worldwide health crisis and she’s unable to show a single morsel of care or compassion. she was probably so dismissive of the fact joe had to lose his job and return to england.

Reactions: 36
Not 'sad' that the restaurant has had to close, just sad for herself that she may have missed out on a good local spot.
The laughing emoji at the end is actually so insensitive. The people who worked there will have lost their livelihoods due to no fault of their own.
Meanwhile, she's on her way to get her free goodies.
I used to just think she wasn't very bright. Now I think she's plain up unpleasant.
ya this honestly infuriated me more than anything else she's done or posted. small businesses people worked their whole lives for, many times may have done drastic things like sold their house & moved to an apt to get the overhead starting money, have lost their entire livelihoods due to this pandemic and her bleeping comment, which is bad enough as is, HAS A SMILEY LAUGHING FACE???????????????????? get the matcha, we are waterboarding this ignorant asshole with her bleeping lattes.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
she’s become such an airhead since joe, and even more so since he left her. giggling at market workers and a closed restaurant? i’m sure her parents’ place is struggling in covid and it wouldn’t be funny to them. remember the niomi from vlogmas a few years ago that made a point to speak on the syrian refugee crisis and implored people to donate and she cried on camera speaking about it? where did that girl go? we’re in a racial justice reckoning and worldwide health crisis and she’s unable to show a single morsel of care or compassion. she was probably so dismissive of the fact joe had to lose his job and return to england.
I wonder if the breakup has made her so bitter and sad/mad that it's taken away whatever little empathy she had left for people less privileged than her...

Reactions: 14
I wonder if the breakup has made her so bitter and sad/mad that it's taken away whatever little empathy she had left for people less privileged than her...
I don't know, I began to notice it when she got with Joe, she started to seem very aloof, and then particularly in lockdown, which just highlighted how much she lives in her own bubble. She was prancing about in the fields saying she was having the most wonderful time, showing off her perfect life and fiancé, and acting very tone-deaf. I think she's confused self-love and selfishness.

Reactions: 27
in the end it looks like she's not such a nice person which was the one thing that many people seemed to like about her

Reactions: 28
I don't know, I began to notice it when she got with Joe, she started to seem very aloof, and then particularly in lockdown, which just highlighted how much she lives in her own bubble. She was prancing about in the fields saying she was having the most wonderful time, showing off her perfect life and fiancé, and acting very tone-deaf. I think she's confused self-love and selfishness.
I imagine the socialites she is rubbing shoulders with currently are rubbing off on her.

I don't think she cares about anyone or anything but herself atm. She can't be over being humiliated by dreamy joey yet. I would laugh if he ends up with another 28 year old, skinny blonde, vegan, yoga enthusiast who runs 20k for funsies.
Niomi would be livid - joeeey why NOT meee!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There's ignorance and then there's arrogance. I think Niomi has fully crossed over to arrogance or maybe she was always there and we just never noticed and gave her the benefit of the doubt.

She's also transitioned from Kate Middleton to Marie 'Let Them Eat Cake' Antoinette now. Who cares if the plebs are suffering right? As long as she's able to get her matcha latte and yoga fix. 😒

Reactions: 22
Soooo true all her friends that she has shown in the past few days are really shallow socialites...I wouldn't have realized this before but now after Covid just looks wrong and meaningless when so many are living in worst conditions.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.