Niomi Smart #8 Joey bails, smart skin fail, pahhhfect life won't get you sales

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
cant believe nobody on here is a friend of a friend of Niomi or Joe.....still waiting for the tea on what actually happened.:cautious:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She probably loved that. She was like "yessss, i'm the hottest! Everyone look at me!"
Yeah I was going to say, she's so overdressed?! Obviously, wear what makes you feel good but to me that's a total faux pas.

Reactions: 7
I think she’s really pretty in a girl-next-door way. And definitely being able to afford all the grooming, superfoods and exercise classes probably helps a lot!

Reactions: 9
Ahaha truly can't get over how shady she is deleting comments and outright denying it. They are obviously mass deleting comments on smart skin as most posts are averaging 5- 10 comments at best.

She's running around London mixing with everyone and deleting comments from followers who ask her to restrict her movements.

I hope wherever you are Joe that you are eating big macs and having great sex (outside of the missionary position)Her quest to appear absolutely pahhhfect is honestly so sad. I hope she meets a man who is as boring as she is who also believes yoga is a personality trait.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ahaha truly can't get over how shady she is deleting comments and outright denying it. They are obviously mass deleting comments on smart skin as most posts are averaging 5- 10 comments at best.

She's running around London mixing with everyone and deleting comments from followers who ask her to restrict her movements.

I hope wherever you are Joe that you are eating big macs and having great sex (outside of the missionary position)Her quest to appear absolutely pahhhfect is honestly so sad. I hope she meets a man who is as boring as she is who also believes yoga is a personality trait.
I agree with the joe comment, but he did also come across as pretty bland in my opinion? I think the food issue would have become the main factor tbh, I assume (from what it seems ) that she would refuse to have non vegan food in the house which, if you have the chance to eat out etc could be fine, but during the pandemic obv he couldn't. Curious to know , anyone who is vegan/vegetarian, would you be okay with having meat etc at home for a partner (if they bought and cooked it obviously) or would it be difficult?

Reactions: 11
I agree with the joe comment, but he did also come across as pretty bland in my opinion? I think the food issue would have become the main factor tbh, I assume (from what it seems ) that she would refuse to have non vegan food in the house which, if you have the chance to eat out etc could be fine, but during the pandemic obv he couldn't. Curious to know , anyone who is vegan/vegetarian, would you be okay with having meat etc at home for a partner (if they bought and cooked it obviously) or would it be difficult?
I don't know I think he came across quite shy on camera which made him appear quite dull? Who knows maybe he is dull. But I imagine being around her is draining.

As others have stated. Two good looking people got together just because they were good looking and the relationship had no substance.

Reactions: 13
I don’t think Joe seems bland at all. I think Niomi didn’t take any interest in his work or hobbies and he had less to say because of it. Her work and interests seemed to completely dominate their relationship. Plus he really didn’t look comfortable on camera. It’s clear from little things he’s said or done that he’s interested in stuff like film and politics which to me is much more interesting than anything Niomi promotes.
I’m a meat eater and I think it is completely fair for someone vegan or vegetarian to not want meat in their home. However this is why I would probably not live with someone vegan or vegetarian unless I was able/prepared to never eat meat at home (I am ED triggered by any restriction of food type so it’s not really healthy for me but I also think it’s valid for a meat eater to just want to be able to eat meat at home anyways) for me it seems like just another reason on a long list of ways they aren’t compatible tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I just spotted Niomi walking hand in hand with a man near Battersea Park!! Not a Joe lookalike AT ALL!

Apologies for the worst photo but I defo did a triple take!!
who was it who saw her with a man before??? is it the same guy??? also is anyone now thinking maybe she cheated somehow?! (loving this drama, so rare for her boring channel :LOL:)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They seemed very happy - suprised to see her south of the river though.

He was quite handsome, darker skinned and a think he had a beard. Not like Joe or Marcus.

I also feel like I’m in gossip girl right now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
That’s seriosly not normal. How can you be engaged to someone and a few months later holding hands with someone else?!

Random drunken one night stands I would get but day time holding hands is quite coupely.

Also weird for the new guy how much he can find out about Joe and their relationship and how ‘happy’ they were so recently. I hope it all gets deleted as I’d feel bad for Joe’s future gf with so much stuff about their relationship online.

Reactions: 28
I used to find Niomi nice enough, just in her own paaahfect, privileged little bubble, blissfully ignorant of the real world. But the past few months have really soured my opinion of her.

Reactions: 17
IF that is Niomi, walking through a busy thoroughfare in London- publicly holding another guys hand in a romantic way - weeks after an ending of an engagement with another... is quite frankly disgraceful and shows that she has quite a low standard for herself - either low self esteem, not concern of others seeing (or wanting others to see her) or indeed this was happening in the background whilst she was still with Joey. Shouting about spending time alone, healing is all a farce, lie and FAKE. Don't expect her to be candid about components of her life - but as others have stated here, the real, vapid and shallow reality is becoming clear.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.