Niomi Smart #8 Joey bails, smart skin fail, pahhhfect life won't get you sales

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually have a joe update. He was sitting in the pret by mornington crescent station this morning on his laptop. He looks back to his pre niomi days as he looked good and had his hair cut to how it was before lockdown.
Was he eating a bacon sandwich!!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What on earth was Niomi doing to him that had him looking so haggard.

Reactions: 14
Oh so he's still in the UK!
Does anyone know if where he lives is close to where niomi is living now?

Reactions: 3
probably making him eat her diet!
you are what you eat, so he was just sad

I hope he posts something shady 🙏 or maybe starts deleting pics of her... Joeyyy do something, we're waiting here

Reactions: 13
It’s so ironic that her whole life is centred around wellness, but her fiancé looked gorgeous before and after their relationship but haggard towards the end of it! Doesn’t sound too Smart!!

Reactions: 22
probably making him eat her diet!
you are what you eat, so he was just sad

I hope he posts something shady 🙏 or maybe starts deleting pics of her... Joeyyy do something, we're waiting here
Do you think the "keep on keeping on" Instagram story was a little shady? It showed like a roller coaster spelling out 2020... meaning the year has been crazy. This makes me wonder IF he was the one to break up... I used to think he definitely was but now I'm not so sure.

Reactions: 13
Do you think the "keep on keeping on" Instagram story was a little shady? It showed like a roller coaster spelling out 2020... meaning the year has been crazy. This makes me wonder IF he was the one to break up... I used to think he definitely was but now I'm not so sure.
It could still have been a crazy year even if he had initiated the break up; I really don't think he proposed to Niomi planning on breaking up within the next year. Or that he started the year thinking he'd move to India only to lose that opportunity because of COVID. I wonder if he's working again.

He does look much better. If we add him to the evidence of what Marcus said about him developing almost an ED... Niomi does seem to be a contributing factor to the men in her life looking gaunt and poorly.

If society didn't applaud women for being as tiny as humanly possible, I think more people would also notice Niomi is looking increasingly gaunt. We've discussed here how she doesn't have muscle mass or tone; we've seen her restrict; we saw how thin she got post breakup. It all adds up.

Reactions: 34
I personally think that, in this case, it doesn't matter who broke up - it's a pretty big life change! Joey also had job problems, coronavirus in general is a rollercoaster for everyone so yeah, just a lot of changes - I think it's the case for most people on the planet though! OT but I also feel like this year is a rollercoaster, job changes, uni changes, no travelling, that lockdown... I think most people feel this way, sure some of you girls too!

(Except our girl Nims, she still earns similar amount of money probably, works on similar terms etc, she is releasing new cosmetics, doing yoga, livin' life)

Reactions: 14
It could still have been a crazy year even if he had initiated the break up; I really don't think he proposed to Niomi planning on breaking up within the next year. Or that he started the year thinking he'd move to India only to lose that opportunity because of COVID. I wonder if he's working again.

He does look much better. If we add him to the evidence of what Marcus said about him developing almost an ED... Niomi does seem to be a contributing factor to the men in her life looking gaunt and poorly.

If society didn't applaud women for being as tiny as humanly possible, I think more people would also notice Niomi is looking increasingly gaunt. We've discussed here how she doesn't have muscle mass or tone; we've seen her restrict; we saw how thin she got post breakup. It all adds up.
yeh she looks thinner than ever now, I assume it is stress related. I hope she doesn't lose any more weight , not only for her but it is a really bad example

Reactions: 8
looks like Joe is still living in his apartment with his brother. he definitely took off the lovely set up she did on that balcony! he looks like he doesn't give a damn. good for him ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Niomi trying to post all the sexy pictures after the break up and Joe only needed to post an insta story where you can barely see him for us to realize he is looking good.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Niomi trying to post all the sexy pictures after the break up and Joe only needed to post an insta story where you can barely see him for us to realize he is looking good.
Niomi's single followers in London must be trying to slide into his DMs now :p

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.