Niomi Smart #8 Joey bails, smart skin fail, pahhhfect life won't get you sales

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
probably making him eat her diet!
you are what you eat, so he was just sad

I hope he posts something shady 🙏 or maybe starts deleting pics of her... Joeyyy do something, we're waiting here
seriously, poor man just needed a god damn steak. being quarantined and unable to eat properly and Niomi had him bleeping withering away 🤣 I still cannot believe that witch was trying to make him eat the same portion size as her, bleeping unbelievable.

I also REALLY HOPE he goes a little shady. I mean Niomi is going around trying to say how well she is doing, being spotted with a guy, shading him and saying how she was on the wrong path and now she's on the right one and it's just PAAAHFECT now. like ok witch if you're that over it Joe should be able to post him with some new babe THEN LETS SEE THE tit STORM ENSUE >;D

• Angry
Reactions: 18
looks like Joe is still living in his apartment with his brother. he definitely took off the lovely set up she did on that balcony! he looks like he doesn't give a damn. good for him ;)
Did he really? I couldn't tell what the background was in his stories. I wonder if he just gave her back her furniture, or if it was meant more as a way to change it back/forget her :unsure: If the latter I do still think it's pretty immature for a 30+ man to be offended by the fact that his FIANCE wanted to make their home look nice/liveable 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Dont u think is weird that Joe still follows Niomi but not her mother/grandmother? He still have photos with her... I just don't think its normal ! Especially because Niomi unfollowed him!
That made me think he cheated...

Reactions: 7
Sorry, but that “late to yoga” post really touched a nerve. Social distancing on our local buses means there’s very few passengers allowed on so they’re full 90% of the time and it’s meant that - even leaving super early - I nearly miss my train every morning to work. Y’know if you’re reading this Niomi, an actual day job that requires proper work full time for 37 hours a week. Sorry for the rant, but it just annoys me. She lives the life of luxury and has all the time in the world to be able to be on time.

Also... I don’t get why she moans about being late. If she spent less time rubbing crappy over-priced creams on her face and less time prancing around Notting Hill drinking coffees and eating smoothie bowls, she’d actually be on time to commitments. She really wouldn’t survive in the real world of full time work.

Did he really? I couldn't tell what the background was in his stories. I wonder if he just gave her back her furniture, or if it was meant more as a way to change it back/forget her :unsure: If the latter I do still think it's pretty immature for a 30+ man to be offended by the fact that his FIANCE wanted to make their home look nice/liveable 🤷‍♀️
To be fair she didn’t make it look “nice/liveable” she pretty much waltzed in and over took it. I completely understand that it’s Joe’s flat but ultimately it was his brothers home and I think his brother got frustrated, Niomi didn’t like it and Joe took his brothers side. It also seems like Niomi took the “it’s mine and my fiancé’s flat you’re just a lodger” attitude - I could be wrong but that’s the vibe I picked up from vlogs. I’d be pretty hacked off if my Step-Brothers fiancé moved in and completely eradicated my existence in the flat and switched up my kitchen ingredients into glass jars. She didn’t seem to have much consideration for Freddie’s home regardless of Joe owning the flat or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 46
yah I fully agree that her attitude in the flat was backwards. I understand that she was upset they were living there at all, but that doesn't mean she gets to change the whole thing to her liking. I really wonder what the conversation was about living there.. maybe it was that they would probably be going back to India and weren't sure when so it wouldn't make sense to get their own place? it had to have been a solution meant to be temporary to get her to agree to it so if she knew it wasn't forever, why be such a witch about the decor? I am fully on Joe/Freddie's side about getting rid of her furniture. Freddie was probably the one who led the charge there, and rightfully so.

I REEAALLLY don't think Joe cheated (and I'm the type of cynic who often leans towards someone DID cheat). the decision to move in with his brother, him getting back the ring somehow, it all points to this being something he was thinking about & leaning more and more towards until he finally pulled the trigger. I'm guessing that influencer vid was after a long talk/fight that perhaps he viewed as his last attempt to keep the relationship and when she responded in a defensive way, he was like ok I'm done. I mean like.. the fact that she posted a video to get her fanbase to just swoon over her & say how she is right & how she is NOT an influencer & all that crap, vs listening to her FIANCE certainly says a lot. she essentially ignored his opinion & ran to her fans for validation. & how much do we wanna bet she showed him the comments on that vid & were like SEE? PEOPLE DON'T THINK THAT ABOUT ME. if I was Joe & that happened I'd be like OK F OFF girl you're way too far gone in this delusional world with your fans, BYE. I've seen it before where an influencer tries to use their fans' opinion to override their partner's opinion which is bleeping absurd since fans have no idea what these people are REALLY like.

Reactions: 21
I mean..if she wasn't bein a sad creeper trying to "run into" Joe by taking classes & doing errands on the complete opposite side of London she wouldn't be late. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s so creepy!! Get out of Joe’s hood, stay in Notting Hill girl.

Reactions: 9
seriously its so weird!!!!!! there are TONS of yoga spots & schools & everything she does on her side of the city. the defense of "this is where i was already doing it" doesn't even fly bc it is a huge pain in the ass to go across town, when any rational person would've switched. it also somehow feels even weirder that she is posting about going over there like hoping he will see it & thinking he will then also try to run into her?? it feels like she has not accepted this breakup at all and is viewing her current situation as a vacation from the relationship that she will assuredly get back. doesnt it?? hence the lack of sadness as well??

Reactions: 12
Dont u think is weird that Joe still follows Niomi but not her mother/grandmother? He still have photos with her... I just don't think its normal ! Especially because Niomi unfollowed him!
That made me think he cheated...
Tons of people never erase anything from the gram/facebook, though. They just don't see the point.

I'd probably take off the engagement one, but not the others. I mean, what's the point of pretending to erase someone you shared a life with for almost 4 years?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
seriously its so weird!!!!!! there are TONS of yoga spots & schools & everything she does on her side of the city. the defense of "this is where i was already doing it" doesn't even fly bc it is a huge pain in the ass to go across town, when any rational person would've switched. it also somehow feels even weirder that she is posting about going over there like hoping he will see it & thinking he will then also try to run into her?? it feels like she has not accepted this breakup at all and is viewing her current situation as a vacation from the relationship that she will assuredly get back. doesnt it?? hence the lack of sadness as well??
Yeah why does she trek across london to do yoga, when there are plenty of places on the doorstep? Especially with Covid and everything, surely you'd want to avoid public transport/mixing with people as much as you can. She's an idiot that's why.

Reactions: 15
I'll be keeping an eye out for her - would be so excited for a heady sighting of her with another man.

Reactions: 5
I just checked Niomi's website - it has not been updated in a long time.
You would think she would update it to include Smart Skin!

Does anyone know if Joe posted stories when he was with Niomi?
He rarely posts photos on Instagram....wondering if his stories today were out of character for him or trying to get her attention.

Wait Joe got the ring back??

Also I get that taking over an apartment someone else is living in would suck. But making the porch pretty and decorating a bit I don't see as a negative or controlling... if anything maybe Freddie could have appreciated it. Because technically now it was as much Niomi's place as his. I'd be pissed if Freddie was "upset" that someone else who moved in actually wanted to put some of their own stuff up... like at what point would that have become acceptable if it wasn't right away? And like we've said before Niomi needs the aesthetic for her job.

Wait Joe got the ring back??

Also I get that taking over an apartment someone else is living in would suck. But making the porch pretty and decorating a bit I don't see as a negative or controlling... if anything maybe Freddie could have appreciated it. Because technically now it was as much Niomi's place as his. I'd be pissed if Freddie was "upset" that someone else who moved in actually wanted to put some of their own stuff up... like at what point would that have become acceptable if it wasn't right away? And like we've said before Niomi needs the aesthetic for her job.
Nah I'd be pissed. It doesn't bode well for the future if they're ripping your stuff down to put their own up straight away. I feel like you'd wait at least a few days and then maybe be like can I add some stuff to the living room? And she clearly had a gross attitude already when she said that Freddie should just be grateful they're 'letting' him live there.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He was spotted near Mornington Crescent. Is he that desperate to avoid her, that he'll go to a random Pret so there's no chance he'll run into her? I wouldn't want to deal with her crazy at this point.

What other goss do you ladies follow on this site? I feel like the fun is happening elsewhere... It's not here as far as I can tell!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.