Niomi Smart #8 Joey bails, smart skin fail, pahhhfect life won't get you sales

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, the smoothie bowl Easter egg had to have an airing!!🐣🐣
this makes me so angry as my parents and the family friends we usually celebrate with would have loved to be together, yet we settled for a zoom call as we wanted to follow the rules and be good citizens

And I forgot the last time was very different, there was smoothie bowl weather every day hahaha
every time i hear anyone in any context mention a smoothie bowl all i can hear is her dancing round singing "smoothie bowl weather, smoothie bowl weather"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I dont understand why Niomi changed so much during this pandemic. She was so strict with the rules when she was with Joe in his parents outhouse. I even thought it was too strict to just stay in the house and do absolutely nothing (that probably broke their relationship). And she was telling that she was washing her hands so often and using alcohol. And now she literally doesn't give a thing,
I think it was less of concern for the pandemic and more of using it as an excuse to be holed up with Dreamy Joey 24/7, she somehow managed to try to make even quarantine seem so charmed and paahfect. Once that was taken away, I think she was just like f this

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So if she's 9.5 months pregnant and also has a very sick mother (probably in the older range as well) maybe she shouldn't be bleeping about having multiple baby showers? I don't know who this person is but she seems like an insufferable moron tbh. Agree that threatening messages are absolutely not ok however.
I said 'what's wrong with you' from a city hours away, I hope I didn't threaten her fragile ego too much!! Jesus.

Indeed, she may not have publicly displayed her MULTIPLE baby showers attempting to bypass the rule of six (which was brought in to reduce social contacts not MULTIPLY them because you think you're more important than the rules), but her stupid friend Niomi did, so we all know exactly what happened regardless of whether she claims it was just meeting 1x1 for coffee and calling it a 'baby shower'.

Differentiating between those who know her is RIDICULOUS when she has 100k+followers and is promoting this nonsense without any (lying) 'I'm joking' disclaimer as we are approaching a second wave, perhaps more dangerous than the last given schools, gyms, workplaces and bars are still open, and people like her display this entitled attitude to ignore the rules.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Someone should teach her how to wear a mask first and foremost
I honestly think there needs to be ads on TV to show people, the amount of people not covering their noses with masks is insane

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.