Niomi Smart #77 Jamie White is a culty creep, too nasty for even Nimbobs to keep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Niomi would be in a much better place if she allowed herself to express disappointment and unhappiness in the moment, rather than trying to paint a picture of being happy and taking immediate positive learnings from everything.
It's perfectly fine to say "I got my heart broken, I lost myself, I had an unhealthy relationship with a manipulative man, and I'm trying to figure out who I am and what I'm meant to do."
True. But some people just can't be real and authentic. Unhealthy ego.

Reactions: 3
Guess it’s subjective and how people read Marcus in the video. But I felt he wouldn’t even make such a video if he’d been dumped. And Niomi would not have included that bit in one of her vlogs where she was upset around the same time Marcus went official with his new gf. If she’d dumped him she’d be happy or ignore it. She was rattled and miserable and kind of wanted Marcus to know.
But Niomi made the same video when Joe dumped her? Marcus was the much bigger influencer out of the two of them so it makes sense that he made the video, Niomi did a statement on Twitter. I thought she was unhappy around that time just because Marcus moved on first and with a model, so she looked like she’d ‘lost the break up’ (in Niomi-think, obviously most normal people wouldn’t think that). Niomi was definitely much immediately happier than Marcus and showy offy in the same way that she has been with the Lordon break up, IMO.

Annoying that they never confirm these things so that we know for sure! That comment from a friend about some stuff being private - yeah sure, I agree, so maybe don’t parade your freak relationship for 18 months then cry privacy when it crashes and burns. I hate influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'll look sad too if my life on Easy Street had been plucked away from me.
He thought his future of #gifted hotel stays and retreats, and luxury villas in Bali was a given.
But even the mega dimwit Niomi eventually realised he was after her money.
He seems unhappy being back in his still easy reality.

Maybe this is why he never produced much of his own content when they were dating, he got all the hits and likes and follows through her extensive use of IG and some YT. Now he's doing daily stories like some vlogger :LOL:

Reactions: 14
Not me coming across the news on TikTok, can’t say I’m surprised. She’s always investing in men who seem like absolute losers… but then what does that make her?

Reactions: 10
Oh moon, I'm just catching up! Glad to see Toothy is definitely out of the picture.

Reactions: 6
I’m so behind, and will play catch-up soon, but Avocado Chef’s pithy relevance is pretty much over (not that she was really ever that relevant to begin with…)
IMG_6464.jpeg

IMG_6465.jpeg

NB - I hope everyone is doing well. I’m definitely missing watching the hot dumpster fire in real time.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel like her sudden love for India is a desperate cry for attention from Joe. "Look Joe I love the thought of living in India now!!! I get it! I'll move there again for you!!! India is my dream!!!"
I see it more like "oh look how I LOVE India now, I didn't like it because you didn't make me like it, if only you could have seen it" in a bizarre way of making him guilty and show him what he lost and making him responsible for her misery. So still, a wave at Joe in my opinion, because she has no personality and must take back what she is familiar with at any cost. How desperate is she really, why can't she get a life and try new hobbies, it's not like she doesn't have the money... I'm sick of her

Reactions: 13
She's only going to India because she has some contacts there from the pre pandemic trip. She could just as easily continue her 'eat pray love' phantasy in other countries- just not so 'convenient'.

Reactions: 11
So she went to Bali, now she wants to go to an Ashram in India, all that is missing in her personal Eat Pray Love trilogy is a trip to Italy where she conquers her fear of pasta and carbs. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Jesus she’s back to being boring as duck.

for all of you who wished she’d get away from Jamie, look what you did 😐
We have Jupiter Rising out of her bed for any freebie she’s offered,
Spiritual hair journeys where lowlights speak to her inner goddess, if they’ve free obviously, and boring ass mumbo jumbo content when we COULD have had dick worshipping at the alter and wedding planning with
Karmic White,
I hope you’re all happy 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh, don't worry, she'll snatch herself a new weird-white-saviour-life coach-fake spiritual guy when she makes it to India!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Jesus she’s back to being boring as duck.

for all of you who wished she’d get away from Jamie, look what you did 😐
We have Jupiter Rising out of her bed for any freebie she’s offered,
Spiritual hair journeys where lowlights speak to her inner goddess, if they’ve free obviously, and boring ass mumbo jumbo content when we COULD have had dick worshipping at the alter and wedding planning with
Karmic White,
I hope you’re all happy 😐
Hehe I think most of us knew that Niomi wouldn’t suddenly be normal and/or interesting once he was out of the picture, we just couldn’t take another moment of Lordon being shoved down our throats as this amazing „boy“ 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hehe I think most of us knew that Niomi wouldn’t suddenly be normal and/or interesting once he was out of the picture, we just couldn’t take another moment of Lordon being shoved down our throats as this amazing „boy“ 😁
the content we’re being deprived of right now……..
we will never have it so good. 🫤
---
Oh, don't worry, she'll snatch herself a new weird-white-saviour-life coach-fake spiritual guy when she makes it to India!
one can hope, she is due an engagement soon. It’s been weeks now.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.