Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I suppose now is a good time as any to post some inside scoop, given that "Smart Skin" has gone bust...

I was one of the "muses" picked for the original photo shoot. At the time I'd been following Niomi since her Notting Hill era and completely bought into the lifestyle - though not the vegan part, as, unsurprisingly, she didn't win me over with her unappealing recipes.

So, I don't know if you all remember this, but at the time, she put out a casting call for her muses, asking us to share our stories and that's how we were picked. In the application we had to share our socials - I suspect this was how Niomi picked her "muses". We turn up on the day, there were two shoots, a morning and afternoon with a crossover between both groups around lunch.

The morning team had completed their individual shoots, there was a team lunch and most of the girls there were not vegan, so we shared quite a few glances over the small platter that had been put out consisting of basically rabbit food ...

Then came the group shots and interviews.

As you'd expect, each woman had an inspiring story to tell about what they were an advocate for, things that they had accomplished (academically and in career) etc. Niomi conducted "interviews" with each one of these women, filmed and recorded for part of the promo of Smart Skin and basically why most of them had applied in the first place - exposure via Niomi's platform.

So colour me surprised, when these videos never came to light, nor the stories of these muses ever told. A couple months after the release of Smart Skin it became very obvious to me that Niomi's intentions had never been to share each one of their stories, but rather use this as an opportunity to show "diversity". If Nimbobs had the ability to make friends with people from different backgrounds, I am sure that she would have used them in her shoot instead of randoms. The moment that realisation hit me, I unfollowed her on Instagram and became a full time luker on here. ;)

Anyway, I'm sure each one of those girls are going on to accomplish far more than Niomi has managed!

--

For more juicy bits:

- Niomi is a lot smaller in real life. Both in height and size. I'd estimate her to be 5'5". (I'm 5'6" and she was just a smidge shorter).
- She's also quite plain looking. If you want a true indication of how she looks in real life, refer to her Smart Skin - bare, no makeup face.
- Light makeup was applied to all the muses for the shoot .... 👀
- Her managers (from Gleam) were stalking the social medias of all the girls to make sure that we weren't leaking the "top secret" project 🙄
- We were paid in the region of £100 + travel expenses, so at least we received some compensation for our time lol
- Joe was there that day, but arrived later on in the afternoon. He'd been "out with friends".
- He and Niomi sat together on the couch etc but did not seem entirely comfortable - I'm quite intuitive and their energy seemed a bit off for an engaged couple.
- He spent most of his time there on his laptop but didn't interact with anyone else but Niomi and her team.
- I believe the time of the shoot coincided with their move to London, or just before - I need to fact check this.

Watching them interact was my indication that something was not right. I was already on GG for other "gurus" but came across Tattle and started silently following the thread to see if what I suspected would happen. And lo and behold, in just over a month, just before the launch on Smart Skin, the break up had happened!

It's been a ride for sure!

This is all I can think of, off the top of my head...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 130

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
'The idea of a roomful of other couples having the same experience isn't for us!'.
So not like, say, a couples retreat then.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

mg95

VIP Member
The framing of her trip to Bali as a solo spiritual adventure is very misleading. She makes it sound like she traveled there after two failed engagements in London. She failed to mention how she went back and forth multiple times and one of those broken engagements was actually the product of her spirituality journey over there. Her thesis statement is also essentially - I left London to go to Bali to discover London is the only place I want to be. Do we think she really believe the lies she tells?

• Heart
Reactions: 78

AaronPurrSir

Her vegan diet didn’t cause her eating disorder, she had one anyway.

Remember when she did the London marathon and was literally having anxiety spirals about eating those glucose energy gel packs? She ended up making some crappy alternative out of dates. There was also the Christmas where she got a box of 4 of those booja booja chocolates and was “so naughty” for eating 2 of them in a day.

She dragged DJ around cities on holidays looking for suitable “clean” places to eat. Loads of places do vegan burgers, pizzas, mac n “cheese”…she would never eat any of those things.

Theres also the fact that she clearly controlled Marcus and Joe’s diets to the extent they developed eating issues. Marcus even admitted not long after they broke up that he had developed real issues with food in the last few years which he (conveniently) started working on around the time they broke up.

She is the common denominator in all of this. She absolutely has had an eating disorder for several years that she hid behind the plant-based lifestyle. I really hope she is overcoming it now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 77

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
The way Niomi manipulates her partners re food is really sinister tbh. She always starts off her relationships pretending she's really relaxed around food or has recently become really relaxed around it. If you look at Joe for example, their first date was a steakhouse. By the end of the relationship, all food at home was vegan, she was telling him off for having toast with his smoothie, he was bending behind a cabinet to hide the fact he was eating a snack, she was hiding his peanut butter, and she was dragging him into health cafes ON HOLIDAY because she couldn't bear eating 'non clean' vegan food. The trajectory is very deceptive and seems like the 'frog boiling in the pot' method.

The only reason Forky didn’t fall foul to this IMO is because he is a PT and while he is dumb in most other aspects he knows he needs a) a lot of calories, which would be hard to get on Niomi’s very limited version of a vegan diet, and b) high protein, which IS easier to get while eating meat, and while it is absolutely possible to eat high protein while being vegan it is not possible on the 'Niomi vegan diet' of mostly smoothies and vegetables. Being with Forky is when Niomi started to relax her diet, although she was also seen eating a lot of meals that contained more animal proteins but no carbs, so Forky had probably told her she would get even thinner if she started eating meat protein. I also think a big factor was the fact Joe moved on with Anna, someone who regularly talked about loving pasta and was being photographed eating pasta, albeit she was also tiny and probably giving it the Tanya Burr treatment.

If she's realising now that her eating is disordered then I'm glad for her but she's subjected several men to this horrible controlling behaviour that flies under the radar because it's performed by a woman. Joe was seen looking a lot healthier after they split so he is probably okay but Marcus said after they split that he had experienced disordered eating, wouldn't be surprised if Lordon was the same, I think we can safely assume Forky has no thoughts in that head of his and is probably fine

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76

formerly_sitkx

Chatty Member
I still can’t believe her and forky got lost in the jungle and were using their remaining phone battery to post stories about it 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

iz10101

I think he’s deleted their joint podcast as well?! I can’t find it.

Also can we take a moment to appreciate how moronic it is for two people who had only known each other for about 9-10 months and spent most of it on holiday, doing a podcast about love and preaching to other people about what makes a good relationship.

• Haha
  • Heart

qeyipad

“It came to me in a vision” I think you might have just experienced what’s known as “an idea”!

• Haha
  • Heart

triesherbest

Chatty Member
Jamie deleted all posts of Niomi from his grid btw
They were there yesterday if I remember correctly so he must have done it today

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
My dear lovely red butterflies and shadows of the dark, (this is getting too long lol)

The threads are moving so fast!! Not a long recap (you will find out why at the end). But it appears that Niomi is still on a mission of frantically erasing the existence of Lordon from her instagram without really talking about the break up or what went down between them. She posted a video rambling about.. nothing... some instagram stories talking... nonsens.. Honestly, nothing important to report besides the fact that she's still going delulu!

Thread title by the awesome @laplusheureuse96 and the lovely @CallItAsItIs

The surprise is that I created the first thread of Lordon, so that whoever googles his name can see the reality of this creep. I hate life coach scammers with a passion and I hope that we can at least take down one of them. PLEASE help posting there everything we gathered about him! Thank you.

Oh moon <3

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Nitfey

VIP Member
This screengrab sums it up
View attachment 2727390

Also want to point out she did 3 workouts in one day - yoga, core with Joey, then a HIIT pilates
It's like from the movies when you start to learn the history of the protagonist with the off voice.
"probably you are wondering how the hell I ended up here, well let me explain...let's come back to the day we met, what I like to call ...the doomsday "
Screenshot_20240131_225011_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 68

formerly_sitkx

Chatty Member
Traditional therapy confirmed???

Screenshot 2024-02-14 11.01.55.png

Literally nobody proofread this article:

Screenshot 2024-02-14 11.05.02.png

Has she been reading tattle or what 🤣

Screenshot 2024-02-14 11.07.37.png

The city of broche awaits...