Niomi Smart #77 Jamie White is a culty creep, too nasty for even Nimbobs to keep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My God, the forum being down is even more dramatic than the time @LolitaBlah 's thread had disappeared and we were desperate to talk about the breakup :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Wow.
Who could have foreseen Dim's latest move.
I'm only reposting my own comment like a dick to highlight the utter predictability of her.

Screenshot_20240215_193445.jpg

Screenshot_20240215_193551.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
love that she officially ✨ announced ✨ her break up and everyone was just like, yeah, girl, we knew. moving on.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
One of my friend has been in an ashram for the past few weeks, and she has to complete 300 hours of yoga. She had to cut off her phone and solely dedicate herself to her learning. How is Niomi going to survive for weeks on end without her phone ?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My God, the forum being down is even more dramatic than the time @LolitaBlah 's thread had disappeared and we were desperate to talk about the breakup :D
I know haha, I actually just made a cup of tea when I refreshed the page only to see this cute tea part, ended up having two cups!

Who knows what Nimbobs and Lordon are up to when Tattle if down!

Reactions: 9
Anyone know who this friend is? This is from that journalist whose made a few videos on niomi and Tanya Burr now on tiktok. It's about the break up article
I think that's the girl who wrote the Daily Mail article about the possible breakup recently.

Reactions: 10
Marcus also deleted all their content very quickly and was seen at events ignoring Niomi, not really the actions of the one who did the dumping
Guess it’s subjective and how people read Marcus in the video. But I felt he wouldn’t even make such a video if he’d been dumped. And Niomi would not have included that bit in one of her vlogs where she was upset around the same time Marcus went official with his new gf. If she’d dumped him she’d be happy or ignore it. She was rattled and miserable and kind of wanted Marcus to know.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.