Niomi Smart #77 Jamie White is a culty creep, too nasty for even Nimbobs to keep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't quote as it's a new thread but she did address it at the time, sort of. She posted a statement on Twitter and then never really spoke about it ever again. She started her single in Notting Hill era and seemed to be buzzing. Meanwhile Marcus posted a long vlog explaining what was happening. It was all around Christmas/his birthday. It was a depressing watch. The breakup wasn't long after a trip to Bali together. Then the vibes got a little weird and the videos got less frequent. Then we got the announcement. It seems like when she does the dumping she can be quite cold and it can happen in a snap.

Ah, thank you, I completely forgot about this tweet.

Reactions: 5
The way Niomi manipulates her partners re food is really sinister tbh. She always starts off her relationships pretending she's really relaxed around food or has recently become really relaxed around it. If you look at Joe for example, their first date was a steakhouse. By the end of the relationship, all food at home was vegan, she was telling him off for having toast with his smoothie, he was bending behind a cabinet to hide the fact he was eating a snack, she was hiding his peanut butter, and she was dragging him into health cafes ON HOLIDAY because she couldn't bear eating 'non clean' vegan food. The trajectory is very deceptive and seems like the 'frog boiling in the pot' method.

The only reason Forky didn’t fall foul to this IMO is because he is a PT and while he is dumb in most other aspects he knows he needs a) a lot of calories, which would be hard to get on Niomi’s very limited version of a vegan diet, and b) high protein, which IS easier to get while eating meat, and while it is absolutely possible to eat high protein while being vegan it is not possible on the 'Niomi vegan diet' of mostly smoothies and vegetables. Being with Forky is when Niomi started to relax her diet, although she was also seen eating a lot of meals that contained more animal proteins but no carbs, so Forky had probably told her she would get even thinner if she started eating meat protein. I also think a big factor was the fact Joe moved on with Anna, someone who regularly talked about loving pasta and was being photographed eating pasta, albeit she was also tiny and probably giving it the Tanya Burr treatment.

If she's realising now that her eating is disordered then I'm glad for her but she's subjected several men to this horrible controlling behaviour that flies under the radar because it's performed by a woman. Joe was seen looking a lot healthier after they split so he is probably okay but Marcus said after they split that he had experienced disordered eating, wouldn't be surprised if Lordon was the same, I think we can safely assume Forky has no thoughts in that head of his and is probably fine
I think Forky would never allow a female to tell him what to do...let alone eat 😅🤣 "me man, me cave, me meat, me young and beautiful, you blond and skinny" 😅😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
So I am 100% sure that she had a certain contact with Joe while in London, either they bumped into each other, or message through mutual friends, or Verity contacted him out of despair, or he started watching her stories etc that made her a bit more enthusiastic about what is to come in future.

Being in this state now where she feels like she is super manifesting, I bet she has a goal to take him back. I KNOW IT!
This lady must have had a very good reason to dump Jamie out of nowhere, when she tottaly had all the attention after being heart broken, in December she was still so fragile in the videos, you could see she needs someone to love her and lead her because she was lost.

This can't change in a few days, that all of a sudden she is independent now and back in the buzz and rush and she is happy there. She had a major fear of London back in December, now all of a sudden she doesn't want to leave. remember even last year they went to Dublin and London and she run away from UK going to Portugal, Spain then Bali. And now she's super comfortable.
It must have been something with Joe, that gave her a super enthusiastic feeling like "Uh I'm gonna manifest him back", that's why she is back in London, being "busy woman" etc which Joe liked about her, being her old self, but now being even normal about food which was the only problem they had, hence the reason she posts about "being over controlling food days and seeing she was wrong".

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So I am 100% sure that she had a certain contact with Joe while in London, either they bumped into each other, or message through mutual friends, or Verity contacted him out of despair, or he started watching her stories etc that made her a bit more enthusiastic about what is to come in future.

Being in this state now where she feels like she is super manifesting, I bet she has a goal to take him back. I KNOW IT!
This lady must have had a very good reason to dump Jamie out of nowhere, when she tottaly had all the attention after being heart broken, in December she was still so fragile in the videos, you could see she needs someone to love her and lead her because she was lost.

This can't change in a few days, that all of a sudden she is independent now and back in the buzz and rush and she is happy there. She had a major fear of London back in December, now all of a sudden she doesn't want to leave. remember even last year they went to Dublin and London and she run away from UK going to Portugal, Spain then Bali. And now she's super comfortable.
It must have been something with Joe, that gave her a super enthusiastic feeling like "Uh I'm gonna manifest him back", that's why she is back in London, being "busy woman" etc which Joe liked about her, being her old self, but now being even normal about food which was the only problem they had, hence the reason she posts about "being over controlling food days and seeing she was wrong".
I really hope not. I think that ship has sailed..Joe seemed very much done with her IMO from how he behaved after they broke up. He was so unbothered and just moved on with life and went out with Anna almost straight away. And if he has indeed cheated, I doubt Nimbobs would go back to someone like that - Narcissists don't like being made to feel embarrassment or shame and I think she will want to move onto someone else completely fresh to manipulate and starve 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Dimbobs will never be back with Joeeeeeey and vice versa. Too much change and utter cringe behaviour on her part. He will know what his future 'might' have been and will be glad he escaped.

Reactions: 34
Wow, that's actually so clear come to think of it. There's absolutely a pattern. How shameful it must be for her to think that her obtuseness around her relationship with food has led to so many ruined relationships (just saying, she seems to be someone who values having a guy over everything else, not that I relate haha). Like, the breakup with Joe 100% had something to do at least with her food control, if not, then why the hell would she all of a sudden become so relaxed with a guy she couldn't care less about?!
Edit: realized later that it's highly possible she only cared about one of those relationships. But NIOMI, darling, if you read here you dimwit, it's you, you're the pattern. Get a bleeping therapist and be honest!
This kind of thing is typical in abusive relationships. Like a lot of people who escape abusers will be shocked to see the abuser’s next partner doing things they weren’t “allowed” to do, like going out for drinks with friends, etc. But it’s a classic narcissist thing to be the perfect partner in the early days of a relationship, then slooowly ramp up the abuse over time.

If someone told you what you could and couldn’t eat in the early days of a relationship, you’d laugh in their face and leave. Same as if someone were to be violent towards you in the very early stages, you’d have no qualms about getting the duck away from them. When it’s several years later and they’ve already eroded your self esteem to nothing, it’s not so easy.

Niomi absolutely strikes me as a “cool girl” in early stages of a relationship, she wants to nab and keep a man and so would be whatever they wanted her to be. Then once she “has” them, her behaviours change and the control over food (and perhaps other things too that we don’t know about) comes out.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I really hope not. I think that ship has sailed..Joe seemed very much done with her IMO from how he behaved after they broke up. He was so unbothered and just moved on with life and went out with Anna almost straight away. And if he has indeed cheated, I doubt Nimbobs would go back to someone like that - Narcissists don't like being made to feel embarrassment or shame and I think she will want to move onto someone else completely fresh to manipulate and starve 🤣
agree with everything except i think she would go back to him if he cheated. i don't think there's much he could do to put her off him forever😂🤡

Reactions: 11
Good grief, I hope she’s not planning on becoming some sort of intuitive eating coach.
IMG_6410.jpeg

And even though we all kinda know, we want a definitive answer.
IMG_6409.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
how did she assert so much power over them but so little over her own mind which is clearly LOST !?
It's just about her disordered personality.
People with narcissistic traits all operate this way. They fuel by controlling others and are in total denial when it comes to their behavior, so they repeat patterns continually.

Reactions: 14
The way I cackled 🤣👌🏻
---

She's never mentioned going to therapy and seems to believe in more "woo" things in lieu of going, not in addition to.

I think she avoids therapy because she doesn't want to get better. Most people obtain benefits from remaining in an unhealthy place (attention from others, am excuse not to do hard things, an excuse not to take ownership of your actions and life, etc. )
---

I think she was vegan privately too but Charlotte didn't think to mention it or Joe kind of didn't care. He sometimes gets idolized, I think, on this thread probably because Niomi idolized him too so that's what we saw. But he struck me as kind of self centered and shallow. Let's face it. No one who dates Niomi for years is a deep, thoughtful person.
If you also believe that Joe said something to her about her job (based on the not an influencer video) then that's kind of crappy tbh. It's not like she had a different job when they met and she plenty paid her way, suddenly putting her down for it after getting engaged is complete asshole behaviour.

Reactions: 6
Has Niomi ever discussed therapy? Is she massively against it or something? I can’t imagine in her position why she wouldn’t have tried to see a therapist as often as possible when she was going through her breakup with Joe as she has so much time + money for it. She could even have gone the route of a better help sponsorship (🫤) as well. I think having a therapist to help support + work through things when going through a breakup or anything similar is so so helpful if it’s accessible to you. And then they almost certainly would have gotten to her issues with disordered eating as well!
Niomi mentioned that she got professional help after the breakup but was very vague about it. She said this when she claimed to be all healed and better. She definitely didn't do a proper longterm psychotherapy, probably only a few online sessions with someone. This is okay to give you first aid when in an acute crisis, but it's not enough to work through serious underlying issues Niomi probably has, not to mention a possible personality disorder. While I think it's great that online therapy has become widely available, I'm skeptical about its efficacy in serious disorders. You cannot take in all those things you notice when seeing someone in person. There's a veil between client and therapist in online sessions that can obscure the problems/disorder.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think in Niomi’s brain, “professional help” probably means seeing a psychic.

Niomi mentioned that she got professional help after the breakup but was very vague about it. She said this when she claimed to be all healed and better.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
If you also believe that Joe said something to her about her job (based on the not an influencer video) then that's kind of crappy tbh. It's not like she had a different job when they met and she plenty paid her way, suddenly putting her down for it after getting engaged is complete asshole behaviour.
I think Niomi portrayed herself to be someone who passionately uses their platform for environmental and humanitarian causes, kind of like Venetia does, when in fact this was never the case. She was always predominantly a luxury lifestyle influencer. I think it's okay for your partner to have a conversation about what you are doing. Joey probably thought she was straying from morals he falsely assumed she had. Maybe Freddie also played a part and asked sensitive questions. These kinds of discussions about purpose and the meaning of life may have been normal in the Woodward family, but not for Niomi, hence causing hurt. Another person might have used that kind of conversation to get back on the right path (to use Niomi's favorite expression). But not Niomi, she was just affronted by the fact someone dared to question or criticize her. She's a superficial person, period.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
agree with everything except i think she would go back to him if he cheated. i don't think there's much he could do to put her off him forever😂🤡
So true...for her, Joe is the absolute prize trophy to be won...I still can't get over how smug she looked with him by her side 🤢 she absolutely worshipped the ground he walked on. He will always be the one that got away from her clutches 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So true...for her, Joe is the absolute prize trophy to be won...I still can't get over how smug she looked with him by her side 🤢 she absolutely worshipped the ground he walked on. He will always be the one that got away from her clutches 😆
Weirdly she did seem smug and absolutely besotted with him, but she was still too narcissistic to treat him well. I've seen people in relationships who put their partner on a similar pedestal and it can manifest in super unhealthy behaviours - loving someone so much you ignore red flags, let them walk all over you etc. But Niomi was still too selfish to treat Joe like an adult- hiding his food, being rude to his brother, bossing him around, leaving him on that run where he got injured, mocking him eating toast and that was just some of the stuff we saw! She certainly didn't act like she was putting him on a pedestal, even though I think she was.

In my opinion she just never, ever considered that she would ever get dumped by Joe. She was so smug because she felt she deserved a dreamy Joe, she deserved a handsome, wealthy man with royal connections. She didn't feel she had to adapt her life in any way, or ensure she wasn't being too controlling or manipulative, because it just wasn't a possibility for her that he would ever leave. That's why she's still not over it and still not sure of who she is- I think she still cannot understand why she didn't get the life she felt she deserved.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Unfortunately all of these people have mistaken Niomi for someone who might give a tit about animals. She doesn't. Niomi only ever thinks about NioME. She does not care about anything or anyone but herself - and that includes the state of the planet and animal welfare.

The only reason she was ever plant-based was because it was a money earner for her- and, of course, to keep herself as skinny as can be.

Screenshot_20240131_111103_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240131_110245_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240131_110210_Instagram.jpg

---
View attachment 2725421
iykyk

ETA: whoever immortalized this in her wiki, thank you for your service 🙏✨
Haha! That was me. We got so many questions about 'pizza night' that I had to add it to the Wiki. 😄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Not necessarily. When they got together, he knew only what he saw on videos and Instagram, he didn't know what went on in the background. During their relationship he got to experience the difference between what she preaches and what she actually does or that she only does things because they look good on camera and when the camera is off, she's completely different (and self-absorbed) person. And he could only take so much... Of course just a speculation, but considering how niomi contradicts herself all the time(e.g. the last post where she almost disses vegans, although she pretended to be one for years and made it her brand), I would just assume he was fed up with the fakeness.

Reactions: 18
Only if and when he realised she was a 'fake as f' lying influencer 🤣

Reactions: 6
Weirdly she did seem smug and absolutely besotted with him, but she was still too narcissistic to treat him well. I've seen people in relationships who put their partner on a similar pedestal and it can manifest in super unhealthy behaviours - loving someone so much you ignore red flags, let them walk all over you etc. But Niomi was still too selfish to treat Joe like an adult- hiding his food, being rude to his brother, bossing him around, leaving him on that run where he got injured, mocking him eating toast and that was just some of the stuff we saw! She certainly didn't act like she was putting him on a pedestal, even though I think she was.

In my opinion she just never, ever considered that she would ever get dumped by Joe. She was so smug because she felt she deserved a dreamy Joe, she deserved a handsome, wealthy man with royal connections. She didn't feel she had to adapt her life in any way, or ensure she wasn't being too controlling or manipulative, because it just wasn't a possibility for her that he would ever leave. That's why she's still not over it and still not sure of who she is- I think she still cannot understand why she didn't get the life she felt she deserved.
It was the tinkling laugh whenever Joe had a banana or something like when Dim was making them a smoothie - 'of course Joey's having a BANANA {significant look at camera, raised eyebrows, giggle}'. Creepy. The giggling when doing it - like Umbrage in Harry Potter 😂
The thought of somebody scrutinising everything you eat and commenting on it is horrible.
Some cod psychology - I wonder if Dim thought she was punching with Joe, and one way of keeping him was to always keep subtly putting him down. Diminish him a bit. And marking her territory with his obviously close knit family.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.