Niomi Smart #77 Jamie White is a culty creep, too nasty for even Nimbobs to keep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She managed to make them all look super haggard and gaunt, it’s actually incredible…Forky was spared because it was short lived
Maybe nims would like to give women a short go. I wouldn’t mind dealing with her for six months if I got to be gaunt out of it 😂😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
The way Niomi manipulates her partners re food is really sinister tbh. She always starts off her relationships pretending she's really relaxed around food or has recently become really relaxed around it. If you look at Joe for example, their first date was a steakhouse. By the end of the relationship, all food at home was vegan, she was telling him off for having toast with his smoothie, he was bending behind a cabinet to hide the fact he was eating a snack, she was hiding his peanut butter, and she was dragging him into health cafes ON HOLIDAY because she couldn't bear eating 'non clean' vegan food. The trajectory is very deceptive and seems like the 'frog boiling in the pot' method.

The only reason Forky didn’t fall foul to this IMO is because he is a PT and while he is dumb in most other aspects he knows he needs a) a lot of calories, which would be hard to get on Niomi’s very limited version of a vegan diet, and b) high protein, which IS easier to get while eating meat, and while it is absolutely possible to eat high protein while being vegan it is not possible on the 'Niomi vegan diet' of mostly smoothies and vegetables. Being with Forky is when Niomi started to relax her diet, although she was also seen eating a lot of meals that contained more animal proteins but no carbs, so Forky had probably told her she would get even thinner if she started eating meat protein. I also think a big factor was the fact Joe moved on with Anna, someone who regularly talked about loving pasta and was being photographed eating pasta, albeit she was also tiny and probably giving it the Tanya Burr treatment.

If she's realising now that her eating is disordered then I'm glad for her but she's subjected several men to this horrible controlling behaviour that flies under the radar because it's performed by a woman. Joe was seen looking a lot healthier after they split so he is probably okay but Marcus said after they split that he had experienced disordered eating, wouldn't be surprised if Lordon was the same, I think we can safely assume Forky has no thoughts in that head of his and is probably fine

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76
The way Niomi manipulates her partners re food is really sinister tbh. She always starts off her relationships pretending she's really relaxed around food or has recently become really relaxed around it. If you look at Joe for example, their first date was a steakhouse. By the end of the relationship, all food at home was vegan, she was telling him off for having toast with his smoothie, he was bending behind a cabinet to hide the fact he was eating a snack, she was hiding his peanut butter, and she was dragging him into health cafes ON HOLIDAY because she couldn't bear eating 'non clean' vegan food. The trajectory is very deceptive and seems like the 'frog boiling in the pot' method.
perfect comment summarising exactly how i feel about this but OMG. reading what she did to joe spelled out like this - it's actually horrific

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Oh no, I'm ashamed to say that my first reaction upon seeing this was that he looked good, LOL. There have been too many photos of Lordon here and he's just... :sick:

Guys I watched her latest video... And stories... And I've never been more bored in my life... Yaaawn

He finally admitted it :LOL: at least he's happy
View attachment 2725146

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has Niomi ever discussed therapy? Is she massively against it or something? I can’t imagine in her position why she wouldn’t have tried to see a therapist as often as possible when she was going through her breakup with Joe as she has so much time + money for it. She could even have gone the route of a better help sponsorship (🫤) as well. I think having a therapist to help support + work through things when going through a breakup or anything similar is so so helpful if it’s accessible to you. And then they almost certainly would have gotten to her issues with disordered eating as well!

Reactions: 15
I keep thinking about Joe taking her to a Steakhouse for their first date, wouldn't Charlotte mention Niomi's eating habits tho, just in case? So that he can impress her with a perfect place, or maybe she was never privately vegan and her friends would never say it to her date, she just said it to make that sweet sweet money she loves. Then made a big deal talking about it like tee hee isn't that just crazy... cause she felt the need to disclose where the date was but had to give her spin on him being clueless.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I think we can safely assume Forky has no thoughts in that head of his and is probably fine
The way I cackled 🤣👌🏻
---
Has Niomi ever discussed therapy? Is she massively against it or something? I can’t imagine in her position why she wouldn’t have tried to see a therapist as often as possible when she was going through her breakup with Joe as she has so much time + money for it. She could even have gone the route of a better help sponsorship (🫤) as well. I think having a therapist to help support + work through things when going through a breakup or anything similar is so so helpful if it’s accessible to you. And then they almost certainly would have gotten to her issues with disordered eating as well!
She's never mentioned going to therapy and seems to believe in more "woo" things in lieu of going, not in addition to.

I think she avoids therapy because she doesn't want to get better. Most people obtain benefits from remaining in an unhealthy place (attention from others, am excuse not to do hard things, an excuse not to take ownership of your actions and life, etc. )
---
I keep thinking about Joe taking her to a Steakhouse for their first date, wouldn't Charlotte mention Niomi's eating habits tho, just in case? So that he can impress her with a perfect place, or maybe she was never privately vegan and her friends would never say it to her date, she just said it to make that sweet sweet money she loves. The made a big deal talking about it like tee hee isn't that just crazy... cause she felt the need to disclose where the date was but had to give her spin on him being clueless.
I think she was vegan privately too but Charlotte didn't think to mention it or Joe kind of didn't care. He sometimes gets idolized, I think, on this thread probably because Niomi idolized him too so that's what we saw. But he struck me as kind of self centered and shallow. Let's face it. No one who dates Niomi for years is a deep, thoughtful person.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Wow, that's actually so clear come to think of it. There's absolutely a pattern. How shameful it must be for her to think that her obtuseness around her relationship with food has led to so many ruined relationships (just saying, she seems to be someone who values having a guy over everything else, not that I relate haha). Like, the breakup with Joe 100% had something to do at least with her food control, if not, then why the hell would she all of a sudden become so relaxed with a guy she couldn't care less about?!
Edit: realized later that it's highly possible she only cared about one of those relationships. But NIOMI, darling, if you read here you dimwit, it's you, you're the pattern. Get a bleeping therapist and be honest!
She values being skinny above all else.

Reactions: 21
I'm pretty sure in the interview they did about it Joe said he knew she was vegan but it didn't occur to him that it wouldn't be the best place...seems weird given his Dad supposedly eats plant based or something, it's always been a bit of an oddity. Niomi did a head tilt tinkly laugh and said she found a vegan option but it wasn't a 'clean' one. I think it was some kind of pie?

Reactions: 16
I'm pretty sure in the interview they did about it Joe said he knew she was vegan but it didn't occur to him that it wouldn't be the best place...seems weird given his Dad supposedly eats plant based or something, it's always been a bit of an oddity. Niomi did a head tilt tinkly laugh and said she found a vegan option but it wasn't a 'clean' one. I think it was some kind of pie?
Something odd about people calling food "clean".

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Maybe nims would like to give women a short go. I wouldn’t mind dealing with her for six months if I got to be gaunt out of it 😂😩
Hahahaahha
The way I cackled 🤣👌🏻
---

She's never mentioned going to therapy and seems to believe in more "woo" things in lieu of going, not in addition to.

I think she avoids therapy because she doesn't want to get better. Most people obtain benefits from remaining in an unhealthy place (attention from others, am excuse not to do hard things, an excuse not to take ownership of your actions and life, etc. )
---

I think she was vegan privately too but Charlotte didn't think to mention it or Joe kind of didn't care. He sometimes gets idolized, I think, on this thread probably because Niomi idolized him too so that's what we saw. But he struck me as kind of self centered and shallow. Let's face it. No one who dates Niomi for years is a deep, thoughtful person.
I agree, you can definitely judge someone by who they choose as their longterm partner. I think he evolved as a person towards the end hence the breakup :LOL:

Reactions: 13
perfect comment summarising exactly how i feel about this but OMG. reading what she did to joe spelled out like this - it's actually horrific
its get worse when you remember his dad is a world famous athlete so Joe probably grew up with a healthy attitude to eating, knowing about nutrition and how it is best to eat more to keep your energy up especially as an athelete
so when nims somehow had this odd attitude to food that joe wasnt used to he didnt stand up to it he let her carry on with it and was busy working so def needed lots of calories to keep himself going but often came home to food that definitely wasnt enough calories for his 6ft plus frame so just made him sad, morose, low energy and overall not a happy chappy
FEED YOUR MEN PEOPLE
Way to a mans heart is through is stomach and all that
BUT also (big but) these men - marcus joe donkey rod man - they were/are all adults when with nims and couldve/shouldve stood up to her cooking/foods and I wonder if they did/if this cause arguments
but the way they looked after being in a relationship with her tells me she often won and they often went to bed hungry which is v sad
how did she assert so much power over them but so little over her own mind which is clearly LOST !?

p.s those two pizzas could be wolfed down by joe and not touch the sides man needs FOOD

Reactions: 15
Something odd about people calling food "clean".
Yeah for the avoidance of doubt I’m totally not into that mindset, I just couldn’t think of a better way to express how Niomi probably sees it…clean, or safe, or whatever other disordered term

Reactions: 6
Yeah for the avoidance of doubt I’m totally not into that mindset, I just couldn’t think of a better way to express how Niomi probably sees it…clean, or safe, or whatever other disordered term
Oh no I'm sorry I didn't mean you calling it that, I see it in recipes and on food channels and blogs all the time and I'm like wtf does it mean? Cause they can't really explain it. You're correct to use that term with her, I've heard her say it too.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm surprised the sign-obsessed Niomi hasn't put the pieces together. She went to Bali with all 3 of her long-term "my person" boyfriends.
Is she the common denominator or is Bali 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh no I'm sorry I didn't mean you calling it that, I see it in recipes and on food channels and blogs all the time and I'm like wtf does it mean? Cause they can't really explain it. You're correct to use that term with her, I've heard her say it too.
If the opposite of ‘clean’ is ‘dirty’, then this terminology implies that other food choices are morally bad in some way. This seemingly positive term is very loaded with judgment. I’m baffled by it too.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.