Niomi Smart #76 So are we just pretending that the culty guy never happened?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not more exciting, Niomi is genuinely a very boring woman. But at least we don’t have to look at the Donk anymore and see Niomi smugly eye-duck the camera while her boy holds her like a little girl.
There’s gotta be a German word out there for finding something thats so ugly to be entertaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I gotta say - following this thread is like a full time job (or daily soap on TV) these days haha. There’s so much going on!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I gotta say - following this thread is like a full time job (or daily soap on TV) these days haha. There’s so much going on!
Right?? :D that’s why we all panicked today when the new thread was gone, we were missing out on new episodes of The Kundalini and the Red Butterfly!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Right?? :D that’s why we all panicked today when the new thread was gone, we were missing out on new episodes of The Kundalini and the Red Butterfly!
Im a few hours behind you guys so I didn't see anything amiss and was wondering what those comments were about, glad everything worked out, phew!

Reactions: 15
What lesson do you think she has learnt?

I hope she learnt to keep her clothes on. After Joe she started to post naked photos on her IG, and that leaded her to Forky and Lordon 😬😬

• Haha
There’s gotta be a German word out there for finding something thats so ugly to be entertaining.
Well, in Germany we say “Es ist wie ein Verkehrsunfall – Man will es nicht sehen, aber nicht hinschauen geht auch nicht.” 😄 Basically referring to something/someone morbidly entertaining that you do not actually want to see, but at the same time, you can’t avert your eyes either.

Literal translation: “It’s like a road accident - I don’t want to look, but not-looking isn’t possible either.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I don't think Dimmy learned anything, she's like Rose from Golden Girls but with zero sweetness and charm

1706039079044.png

1706039062651.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can someone fill me in on the butterfly thing, I totally missed this!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can someone fill me in on the butterfly thing, I totally missed this!
A few days ago Niomi spotted a red butterfly (?) and it helped her make a decision she had already made „in her heart“. I don’t remember the exact details, but we took it as further confirmation that she got rid of the donkey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes! We all need a collective spah day to unwind, slow down and relax from the masculine energy of Niomi's hectic life! 🌠

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was on Citizen's Advice triage today. Flute practise inbetween calls AND Tattle- like being in a helicopter 🚁😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Yeah pls can this thread be slower tomorrow I really need to actually get some work done x
I just glanced at my phone and saw a text from a recruiter about work and I was like, no Ken sorry, gotta get back to you later about that, I'm busy :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
JUST CATCHING UP AND SHE HAS DELETED SOOOOO MANY LORDON POSTS, INCLUDING THE ENGAGEMENT VIDEEOOOOOOOO
AND THAT HORRIBLE PDA VIDEO IN LISBON, ABOUT FREAKIN TIMEEEEEEE
And those awful, AWFUL, Bloom festival posts, what the hell was that, I remember back then I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing.

Oh my, what a rollercoaster of emotions!
I do wonder what provoked this sudden turn of events. Obviously she wasn't happy with him, no matter how much she tried to show otherwise - I've never seen anyone try so hard to PROVE she's in love, it was so pathetic. But I keep wondering if something DID happen or if it was just a case of bottling up so many things and ultimately going "I'm tired of pretending I don't love London and I don't want this luxurious life, see ya, goodbye".

And as so many have pointed out, you can dislike Niomi and don't think she's a saint (we all know she isn't) but also being happy this creep seems to be gone.

I honestly think she's just a very sad human being. Not excusing her disgusting behaviour sometimes but she's clearly someone who, at the end of the day, is not happy with herself and with anything in her life. Just wish she'd admit this and be honest, for once.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
A few days ago Niomi spotted a red butterfly (?) and it helped her make a decision she had already made „in her heart“. I don’t remember the exact details, but we took it as further confirmation that she got rid of the donkey.
thank you! I pledge my respects to the butterfly 🦋 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.