Niomi Smart #76 So are we just pretending that the culty guy never happened?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2709236
I think the wrong thread title was picked anyway. Tbf they didn’t put ‘thread title’ so it wouldn’t have appeared in a search anyway.
THE most voted post :giggle:
1706031856513.png

Thank you for the beautiful message.

Edit: I don't search by "thread title", I look at the most liked posts and sometimes I find some gems that aren't even suggested as thread titles. I do this because not all people do the "official" thread title submission.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
View attachment 2709236
I think the wrong thread title was picked anyway. Tbf they didn’t put ‘thread title’ so it wouldn’t have appeared in a search anyway.
Ha! Oh yeah, I forgot to include thread title. Must remember to do that in future. I nominated the 'culty guy' comment for thread title as I noticed it got a lot of likes when I shared it from YouTube.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I understood that posters needed to suggest it as a thread title after page 48 of the thread? It doesn’t matter so much anyway, I obviously have misunderstood 🫣🫠😊
I think that's an old rule that no longer applies

Reactions: 4
So funny or interesting how all Jamie’s clients are women who seem very much like Niomi sweat and easy to influence.

Reactions: 15
It's been so busy on Niomi threads the past few days, I've neglected all other threads I normally read 🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Anyone fancy sending her some randomly coloured paper butterflies in the post to see what incredible life decisions she'll make?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
i am living for charlotte posting hbd wishes/'friends forever' on her stories and not a nimbob in sight

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve just started watching Escaping Twin Flames on Netflix and tell me this is not what Lordon was trying to do with Nimcompoop (couldn’t resist, a kid in my class jokingly told another he was being a “nincompoop” which is a fantastic insult anyway but just was too good to pass up…)

It’s literally terrifying…some of the things they’re saying sound exactly like the claptrap Nims was spouting last year…

Last edited:
It's been so busy on Niomi threads the past few days, I've neglected all other threads I normally read 🫣🫣🫣
I wished my dad a happy birthday 2 days early lmao... he was super sweet about it but I was like gezus, I cant even explain why my brain has been all warped from reading this thread (which legit gives me life haha) his birthday and namesday are almost the same days, 21 and 23 so yeah, I blame it all on Donkey and Nimbobs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I was up watching Love is Blind Sweden till 2;30am last night, or rather few hours ago lol, and after two days of being glued to Niomi's thread I now feel as if I was ran over by a truck, holy guacamole. There's a skeevy gross culty looking dude in that show that totally reminded me of Lordon, and the dynamic between him and his "fiance" was awful, totes gave me Lordon vibes. The dude would compliment her looks all the time then be like, well you're not complimenting me! Needed constant validation, and all they did was talk about the relationship instead of having one. And he also refused to move here she lives, then said okay I will but I will be commuting 2 hrs a day to his "job" same imaginary job that Lordon has probably.

Thank you for a new thread, let's see how fast we fill it!
Same!!!...."You are flawless!"....and then her with no expression, witch face on,.....lol

Now I've moved on to Inferno until I get the wedding episodes !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Same!!!...."You are flawless!"....and then her with no expression, witch face on,.....lol

Now I've moved on to Inferno until I get the wedding episodes !
The problem with the dude is that he's used to going out with incomplete people, where a compliment is the whole world to them and then he gets a compliment back, but she doesn't need those compliments, he needs those compliments to feed his ego, which is the core thing that he's after. She could care less about compliments, she wants a meaningful connection ( so opposite of Niomi).

1706036135552.png
he loves pearls just like Lordon lmao.. I swear before 2022 I never noticed these types of dudes and now they seem to be everywhere, Lordon has been such a cautionary tale for all of us in what to avoid in life. Like legit cross the street or jump on a planet to get away from these creeps.

• Haha
  • Sick
I’m selfish. I admit it. But how anyone could find her IG stories of walking around London and green juice to be more exciting than having a train wreck relationship with a Donkey… I just don’t get it! :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have a feeling Lordon is going to come up with some indirect tea on his podcast (without necessarily using her name). Watch this space! The story is not over.

Reactions: 21
He should update his website and say that his greatest accomplishment for 2023 was letting his girlfriends business go bust!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m selfish. I admit it. But how anyone could find her IG stories of walking around London and green juice to be more exciting than having a train wreck relationship with a Donkey… I just don’t get it! :cry:
It’s not more exciting, Niomi is genuinely a very boring woman. But at least we don’t have to look at the Donk anymore and see Niomi smugly eye-duck the camera while her boy holds her like a little girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.