Niomi Smart #75 Stipulations, manifestations and early morning ruminations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He had no self respect dating someone who was still so obviously hung up on their ex, anyway.

But even if evil Joey broke her heart and destroyed her future, he wasn’t blasting his happiness all over social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He had no self respect dating someone who was still so obviously hung up on their ex, anyway.

But even if evil Joey broke her heart and destroyed her future, he wasn’t blasting his happiness all over social media.
Well, in the end of the day, he is classy. Niomi could never be accused of such a thing.

Reactions: 13
She definitely regarded herself as the Joe in this duo. I’m confident she had a superiority complex while dating him.

She definitely thought she was better than him and probably got engaged to prove to herself she’s worthy of being engaged/married. She was visibly trying to heal herself through him. He was also a bit naive to propose after 9 months of dating, especially as she claimed she wasn’t open to love when they first met.

It’s also why she got rid of Forky very quickly. He’s not one to propose before being ready.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And another one.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
I’ve only just noticed that the lyrics to the accompanying song to that video are “Wise men say - only fools rush in.” 🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I’d say he’ll privatize his account for a while until everything dies down (and to hide the embarrassment).

He seems to be focused on growing his YouTube right now.
Lordon focusing on growing his YouTube

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I can’t remember now if it was a story that was also posted to her grid, but that one where they’re clearly nekkid (or at least topless), sunbathing, and pretending that the moment is complete candid is gone. Maybe it’s still on the interwobs somewhere?

Reactions: 6
i'm sure she's reading this thread rn, no way she's not aware of it
or someone she knows is checking it frantically

hi there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Don't watch if you're sensitive, this is just to keep it on record.

She's so childlike here, in her stockinged feet with her hair like that, and the way he keeps manhandling her and lifting her up skeeves me out

Reactions: 33
My hope for Niomi…. That she feels she can drop the Miss Perfect act and work on becoming her authentic self

And, more importantly, that she dishes ALLLLL the dirt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She's left that goofy waterpark photo as well as the sex party one. She's wearing a bikini in both so maybe that's why
I think the water park one has to stay up because it's an ad for the hotel.

Reactions: 15
I would love it if Lordon addresses the split.Joe didn't say a fuckin word.

Reactions: 31
If we could tell Niomi was faking everything and in reality was miserable, so could Lordon. He admitted to having to convince her to stay with him multiple times. I don't feel bad whatsoever for the Culty, manipulative, misogynistic little asshole.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She's left that goofy waterpark photo as well as the sex party one. She's wearing a bikini in both so maybe that's why
The waterpark stay was gifted, part of the Dubai freebie trip she got, so she had to keep it, that's her payment for the stay.

Reactions: 10
I would love it if Lordon addresses the split.Joe didn't say a fuckin word.
Im LIVING for the idea that he would be petty enough to talk about what happened. Unlike Joe, he seems to have his self worth centered around social media too. DOn't think he would let Niomi get the last word.

Reactions: 23
Don't watch if you're sensitive, this is just to keep it on record.

arggghh everything about this is so awful, I can’t believe he did that. She must’ve been having doubts for AGES, I mean look at him. That is a walking, talking ick. The fact he drops down on one knee and she doesn’t even notice, the weird crappy jumper dress she’s wearing, the fact he ambushed her like that. Surely she felt absolutely sick.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.