Niomi Smart #73 Life with Joey was a dream, now she’s bowing to a pointy peen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Closing Smart Skin at the same time that she's deleting old Joe videos (esp the engagement one) from her channel doesn't feel coincidental. She's tying up any loose ends before she submits to becoming Mrs. Lordon next year. Smart Skin was conceived during the DJ era but he left her right before the launch. It's obviously a trigger to her and while it had potential she totally dropped the ball on it. The failure of her mid/late 20s is still haunting her and she has refused to do any actual work to heal from it.
Will she ask her mom to also delete the engagement picture ?

Lordon is re-writing her memories, erasing all the memories even the painful ones, she is just an idiot to believe that if she erases everything she will get better, she will just be more and more numb.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I think Lordon has coerced her into starting a Bali-inspired coaching/healing/maybe yoga business in Dublin

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Well we know who is going to write that Newsletter every month lol... same helper she uses for her comments.

1702496869289.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Damn, I’ve got a lot of pages to catch up on later tonight! But guaranteed, the ( n )ew year will bring the launch of their joint podcast. Even one of the pins was found made specially for them: Nimbobs and Donkey.
IMG_5764.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
"I feel I can breath."

i can't take this anymore
THIS IS YOUR bleeping JOB
LEARN TO SPELL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I think Lordon has coerced her into starting a Bali-inspired coaching/healing/maybe yoga business in Dublin
definitely - the giveaway is that bizarre grounding exercise she invited her youtube videos to participate in halfway through her last vlog

just close your eyes and imagine the sound of the barleyyy water that would be swooshing behind you if you weren't a regular poor person 🥰🥰

1702497739493.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Niomi, who can't handle a single word of critique but will teach you how to fix your life with one breath.

I don't know why she wants more people to live like her, she looks deranged. Oh yeah to make money, I forgot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I think she's so confident because she thinks that donkey will bring his business acumen onboard... He's probably conning her into the idea that they're self-sufficient and don't need external advisors. She's the soul, he's the brain. She's the face and the gut, he's the muscle and brute perseverance. Perfect pair! On paper...
---
Added:
Next marketing idea of the SoulSomething project: Knickers for Knickers! Yes, I mean the knickers exchange. Sorry for a trigger. I'll see myself out.
he probably told her that owning her own business was leaning into 'masculine' energy and now that she'll be the 'soul' of their new venture she can embrace the 'feminine' and let him lead in his 'masculine' energy instead :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 23
he probably told her that owning her own business was leaning into 'masculine' energy and now that she'll be the 'soul' of their new venture she can embrace the 'feminine' and let him lead in his 'masculine' energy instead :sick:
It wasn't until she met Jamie White aka Lordon that she stopped talking about Smart Skin on the weekly, it just kinda went sideways and now it's dead. It probably interfered with his Barley plans for her. How can she let go and enter his zany world if work, friends, family all those other anchors were in the way of his control. He made sure she burned as many bridges as she could.

I hate that piece of tit, he will move on to some other woman next when he's done with her.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Didn’t she stop working on smart skin when she was with Bradley? I remember her going on long vacations with him as well.

Reactions: 7
I just watched her teary flower story and wow, I sympathise her. She behaved like a broken sad child in that video, and was moved to tear for a flower put in her hair. Throughout the whole video, her fiancé did not react to her emotion or anything she said at all.

NioMe would be so jealous that her kundalini hurts at 11:11 if she knows my husband bought me tree and planted roses for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She stopped working on it the day it was launched. ' My job is done here' 🏃‍♀️££££££££
Yep she mostly loved the idea of Smart Skin, not actually running it with daily business operations.

Reactions: 22
She stopped working on it the day it was launched. ' My job is done here' 🏃‍♀️££££££££
I remember vividly that on the day Smart Skin launched, she uploaded a paid Origins ads video and everyone in comments was like ?????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Why on earth would she start a newsletter?! LOLOLOL no one is going to be reading that load of dribble! She has no idea what she's doing in life.

Reactions: 22
What gets me is her harping on about not “connecting” with her business. JFC, it’s a bottle of facial cleanser and moisturizer, you’re not defending murderers on death row or building nuclear missiles, what is there not to connect with?

She’s such a grifter. It’s like a pyramid scheme where she opens one business, quickly closes it down, then uses the revenue to open a new business, and so on. Her family has been supportive of her vanity projects so far, let’s see if they support this life coaching business.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
IMG_4210.jpeg

I place my bet: her new venture will be selling “sacred jewellery” for the first 6 months of 2024 and the second half of new year she’ll awaken our Kundalinis. Perhaps, if you sign up for her newsletter she’ll surprise you (for just £89.99) with a sample video of how Lordon is having a 15-minute chat with her vagina….. 💁🏼‍♀️ So stop being a hater and sign up now and you too could transform your life by spending your money on your man-child, cutting out your friends and family and become homeless and have a paaahfect life!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
In reality she's got nothing to offer and def nothing to sell. Whomp whomp...

Reactions: 12
I checked Companies House earlier and for 2022 smart skin was 160k in the red if I remember correctly (and can read the accounts properly 😂)

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.