Niomi Smart #72 Searching for crystal EMF protection, while posting on Instagram with no life direction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t with Lordon’s face in this picture, like he’s some kind of fiancé of the year for picking up flowers and feathers from the ground. That’s literally the bare minimum, like you can’t put in less effort than that. And this somehow impresses Niomi so much that it makes her cry and want to buy them a house. She really has set the bar low.

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Wow, what a disgusting scammer! Giving back and giving thanks to the Smart Skin community by giving some products to one person in return for many, many newsletter subscriptions is just vile. If her competition included ten or fifty bundles it would be different, but what is that one person going to do with a shitload of nearly expired cosmetics? She's such a lazy, stingy git. Disgusting! If the brand were in any way special or successful she could have sold the name or the formula. But since it was just a vanity project it's going to die with her care and enthusiasm. I shudder to think what scam is next on Niomi's agenda. Probably dodgy coaching and pseudo-spiritual events with lots of bullshit about angel numbers and manifesting a croissant for breakfast. I hate to repeat myself, but I couldn't be more disgusted by her (...but do check in tomorrow, in a few weeks, and in a couple of years, I'm sure she will blow the boundaries of our expectations yet again).

Reactions: 43
She is crying cause she is starting to realise that she will spend the rest of her life with this disgusting leech.

Reactions: 15
It also means that positive outcomes come from manifesting, not hard work, luck, talent, whatever. It's so weird to give up all responsibility like this to higher "powers". She must be scared shitless inside from lack of trust in her own abilities and the world around her.

Reactions: 16
She is continuing to scam people. The smart skin website does not say anything about it closing. She is still accepting new orders and who knows if those orders will ever be shipped when they close the doors.

Reactions: 25
'Giving back to my wonderful community'
The community she is so disrespectful to that she won't address legitimate concerns and questions they ask about her lifestyle.
And her new venture is bound to be lame as fuck. Overpriced retreats/courses for rich westerners of the sort Caggie is offering. And/or a cringe lifestyle website like Goop.

Reactions: 13
And she is cutting another tie to the Joe era with this business closure, because she developed My Smart Skin during her time with Joe and he probably saw a vegan, eco-friendly skincare line as a more reputable venture than pure influencing and its inherent mass consumerism.

Reactions: 16
Guys and girls, don't we see? Everything she experiences now is karma!

- Ugly, broke, jobless, lazy and toxic fiancé/husband/parasite
- Had to "manifest" for one fallen flower and dirty feather
- Another failed business
- Doodle as a job, Pinterest copy cat
- Paid ads only get negative reactions
- Unwanted phone data deletion
- Deteriorating health and appearance
- YouTuber as main income source but doesn't own a camera lol
- No support network, no friends and distant from family

Her sane era has officially ended following the end of Smart Skin

Reactions: 28
I'd have to guess Smart Skin is losing money, as I would have thought she would definitely keep it going if it was earning a steady or even small profit

Reactions: 20
Not surprised that Smart Skin folded. She's given up on everything from the Before Donkey times. London, her influencer career, her business, her friends, her family.

It's terrifying to see the influence he's had on her and how very isolated and absolutely dependent on him she's becoming.

Reactions: 37
"He was confused by my reaction so began filming!"

Yeah, perfectly normal reaction when your partner starts to cry... just film them.

They're both insane.
That was just shocking/gross at this point, fking dude just exploits her constantly for "content" and she's stupid enough to fall for it. Omg she looks totally NUTS in that picture, also she's on her "moon"? Dafuq is that?

Reactions: 19
Ahhh I haven’t time to read so I’m probably repeating everything that’s already been said, but… we knew Smart Skin was at an end because Nims is a lazy, entitled and selfish child who stopped putting effort in to anything other than perusing a guy to marry. And LOL she couldn’t even sell off the last bit of stock, she’s litcherally having to give it away.

Reactions: 15
Ah. That's the impression you'd get from her perfectly curated Pinterest life. Nothing remotely truthful or negative is allowed to see daylight on any platform. Like Barbie says 'what was I made for?'

Reactions: 10
Her whole career is so embarrassing. Just failed project after failed project
And failed relationship after failed relationship

Reactions: 12
Looks the type to write a gratitude poem about the smell of his farts.

Reactions: 10
Her whole career is so embarrassing. Just failed project after failed project
And failed relationship after failed relationship
Thread title?
Failed project after failed project. And failed relationship after failed relationship.

Reactions: 13
And her new venture is bound to be lame as fuck. Overpriced retreats/courses for rich westerners of the sort Caggie is offering. And/or a cringe lifestyle website like Goop.
She'll be selling kundalini scented candles in no time.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.