Niomi Smart #72 Searching for crystal EMF protection, while posting on Instagram with no life direction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I thought it was because her tin foil hat for repelling rays was possibly on too tight 🤔
Wait so it is no helping 🤡🤡
Screenshot_20231128_193516_Samsung Internet.jpg

I think to fight with the radiation tower she needs to kick a creep with big gnasher in the crotch 7 times, book a flight home and schedule 2 year long therapy session

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I've said this before, but I still don't understand their plan...like...they have to go home eventually. They don't have proper visas to stay in Bali.

The longer they wait the worse it's all going to get (running out of money, post-vacation depression, the huge gap on both of their resumes, etc.)

But most of all, they keep avoiding having necessary conversations: Niomi hates Ireland and Jamie isn't willing to move to England. They are simply incompatible. The happiest Niomi looked since she met Jamie was when she was in London at the tennis match WITHOUT HIM.

Just rip the bandaid off and break up with him, Niomi! Ughhhhh this is getting so annoying.
If they don't break up now, they're just going to break up 10 years down the line. And the most annoying part is she's probably going to get all surprise-pikachu-face when that happens, despite the fact that all the red flags were there at the beginning.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
It is bizarre how they just spend their time spending money on treatments, classes, retreats instead of actually just living without constant instruction on how to live. I don't get it.
Like watching robots trying to be human.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Another comparison to add to the pile ... 🥴 #thriving

Screenshot 2023-11-28 at 9.35.53 PM.png

*sigh* Remember when "fun" was baking cookies and hanging out with her sister? Now"fun" is going to sketchy parties and having visa violations on her record. Joe was not perfect and had his own flaws, but at least she was happy and he positively impacted her life -- I can't say the same about Jamie.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Just watched the video, lordons resting face is one of a serial killer and his man boobs are prominent 😳 nimrod looks like she’s still processing trauma from the breakup and is just happy to be back in her special place she shared with Joey one J.W can be interchanged with another right? Lordon has moments he looks kind of irritated to me but basically I think he’s not too bothered because he’s just happy with the freebie train and he knows he’s got it all sewn up. If nims is using him for a few Joey delusions that’s ok because he’s also using her. If it doesn’t work out with nims I think he would just continue on and find another person to latch on to easy come easy go it must be because he’s so spiritually evolved. Does anyone believe these two are actually in love???

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Another comparison to add to the pile ... 🥴 #thriving

View attachment 2599112

*sigh* Remember when "fun" was baking cookies and hanging out with her sister? Now"fun" is going to sketchy parties and having visa violations on her record. Joe was not perfect and had his own flaws, but at least she was happy and he positively impacted her life -- I can't say the same about Jamie.
She managed to find the worst man on planet earth and hit rock bottom. Horribly sad life claiming you are the happiest you have ever been by looking and sounding the worst ever. ...I just can't wrap my head around that this is the same chick that was invited to big Dior events in the past , and now is a crazy delusional mentally unstable chick carrying tons of crystals, talking about the kundalini and the bleed and stressing over a cellular tower to the point of buying another rock looking like shouting frantically that the world ending? Like how...is this called a psychotic break? Neverending ? 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 27
So she has taken part in some kind of yoga ceremony at The Practice studio which is giving really cult vibes. Had a look at the review section regarding this place and one of the newest comment says it all. 🫠 run Niomi, run!!
Uhh you're right, this is very weird, found this review as well...

Multiple comments also state that it's more meditation/chanting than actual yoga and that it's only good for instagram hipsters. Makes sense that Niomi feels right at home.

1701251523656.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
So she has taken part in some kind of yoga ceremony at The Practice studio which is giving really cult vibes. Had a look at the review section regarding this place and one of the newest comment says it all. 🫠 run Niomi, run!!
Yeah, I'm getting major cult vibes from that place. Yikes!

Screenshot_20231129_100211_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.