Niomi Smart #72 Searching for crystal EMF protection, while posting on Instagram with no life direction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That solo trip to Bali was the worst decision she ever made. I wonder if even Holly is regretting setting them up seeing how crazy they have become.

Reactions: 33
Apologies for the quality - it's cropped from a screenshot - but just how... are all of his teeth on show in this photo? 😵
Screenshot_20231127-224007~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
That solo trip to Bali was the worst decision she ever made. I wonder if even Holly is regretting setting them up seeing how crazy they have become.
It doesn't feel like Holly actually likes Nims much, but she's someone who wants to be famous even if it's on the internet, so she's probably hoping for some perks. Niomi doesn't help people but they can still leech off her so there's that for our Avocado Chef Holly.

Reactions: 21
OK sorry for still taking screen shots from her 2nd to last vlog but she was reading user comments and then would look away from her screen and keep quoting the comment till the end, I bet that Niomi and Lordon both scriped that stuff, put it in there under some fake username and had her acting the whole thing out. It was just so weird!

1701131348792.png

1701131445265.png

1701131533170.png

1701131565664.png

1701131604233.png

1701131650232.png

ok I KNEW it she mentions taking time to respond to comments, she's never done that before, it's def some weird little campaign orchestrated by her keeper. They all sound like AI generated comments too, some with quotes. She had to film herself responding to her peasants after having a video few weeks back where she said she doesn't care about subscriber counts and asked people to leave lol..

1701131738151.png

She only appreciates kind comments, not questions or concerns, got it.

Then she goes right back to being professional and using her phone because she hasn't had the time to buy a vlogging camera, she's only done this for a decade.

1701131843679.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OK sorry for still taking screen shots from her 2nd to last vlog but she was reading user comments and then would look away from her screen and keep quoting the comment till the end, I bet that Niomi and Lordon both scriped that stuff, put it in there under some fake username and had her acting the whole thing out. It was just so weird!

View attachment 2596880

View attachment 2596883

View attachment 2596887

View attachment 2596888
View attachment 2596890

View attachment 2596892

ok I KNEW it she mentions taking time to respond to comments, she's never done that before, it's def some weird little campaign orchestrated by her keeper. They all sound like AI generated comments too, some with quotes. She had to film herself responding to her peasants after having a video few weeks back where she said she doesn't care about subscriber counts and asked people to leave lol..

View attachment 2596893

She only appreciates kind comments, not questions or concerns, got it.

Then she goes right back to being professional and using her phone because she hasn't had the time to buy a vlogging camera, she's only done this for a decade.

View attachment 2596896
Speaking of comments, I found this one under the same video.
IMG_5581.jpeg

Has this person seen what an actual lion’s mane looks like?
IMG_5583.jpeg

Unless they meant the mushroom.
IMG_5584.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
This is relatively old news for the thread but I'm not over her claiming that moving villas was genuinely a hardship on them???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think his family are probably just happy (and shocked!) that someone has agreed to marry him. They are probably hoping that he will now settle into a somewhat conventional life and stop embarrassing them. Ha!

Given his background and education, I reckon he is very much the black sheep of the family and a total embarrassment to his parents - who are probably the type, at a guess, who love to boast about the achievements of their offspring. Not much to boast about with Lordon.

I'd love to know what his father, who appears to have been very successful in life, really thinks of his almost forty year old son living a life of sex parties and warrior workshops.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The poll is so satisfying so far ❤ that 0% sings to my kundalini 🙏 the hypersensitivity syndrom thing is music to my awakened soul ❤ the fact that almost half of us don't give a duck is just.. pahhhfact ❤
IMG_6104.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So Christmas flute duets at the moment. 'Little Donkey' has definitely lost its shine.🫏🫏🪈🎵🎼🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It is fascinating how Dim still thinks Mother Bali is wanting and welcoming her.
She's constantly ill.
Fled Construction Site Villa only to end up at Radiation Villa.
Her sacred tree is being built around.
Fined at the airport.
Lost luggage the time before.
Donkey.

I would think of only a couple of them as indicators of a not great holiday. How many more signs does she need?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
It is fascinating how Dim still thinks Mother Bali is wanting and welcoming her.
She's constantly ill.
Fled Construction Site Villa only to end up at Radiation Villa.
Her sacred tree is being built around.
Fined at the airport.
Lost luggage the time before.
Donkey.

I would think of only a couple of them as indicators of a not great holiday. How many more signs does she need?

BUT THE WEATHER!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.