Niomi Smart #7 by her Royal decree, Joey is free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I agree. It’s all a bit “off” for me, the photography, the launch, the whole thing. I have a bit of second hand embarrassment for her. I’m going to wait to see how it is all received and then going to quit Niomi altogether. I just don’t vibe her at all anymore, not even to gossip about
that latest foto of her on their instagram page is awful! why would they post this?!

Reactions: 2
No mask yet again, she’s really getting on my tits with this now 😒
Everyone should be replying to her story right now asking why she's not wearing a mask. If you only watched Niomi you would literally not be able to tell the world was going through a pandemic right now. She does not acknowledge the situation neither in her words nor her actions. Despicable!!!

Reactions: 11
Everyone should be replying to her story right now asking why she's not wearing a mask. If you only watched Niomi you would literally not be able to tell the world was going through a pandemic right now. She does not acknowledge the situation neither in her words nor her actions. Despicable!!!
yeh, mixing with a huge variety of people, going out as much as she always has.. it is enfuriating

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she realises that the mask isn’t there to protect her but to protect the elderly and vulnerable around her? I mean this is a girl who has shown herself crying when other horrible things happen in the world and making videos called ‘we’ve got to do something’ yet here she is, in a situation where she can do something very tangible to help, and just...not. Does make you wonder if she has been in such a bubble she genuinely doesn’t realise.

Reactions: 21
What was the point of quarantining for months but to have an excuse to cling to Joe in his parents guest house? She clearly doesn’t give a tit about the actual purpose of isolation. All this, India felt like home, yeah right, you wanted back in the English countryside with no excuse for your man to leave your side.

Reactions: 13
No mask yet again, she’s really getting on my tits with this now 😒

I thought you only had to wear a mask in indoor settings in the UK? I'm not from the UK but that's what I thought. I've seen her wear one in a taxi and on a train. Where I'm from they're only mandatory on public transport and in retail settings. Nobody wears them walking around outdoors.

Reactions: 39
I thought you only had to wear a mask in indoor settings in the UK? I'm not from the UK but that's what I thought. I've seen her wear one in a taxi and on a train. Where I'm from they're only mandatory on public transport and in retail settings. Nobody wears them walking around outdoors.
There's what's required by law and then there's what's the morally right thing to do. I don't know what the rules are right now in the UK but considering how critical the COVID-19 situation is over there, she has no excuses for not wearing a mask. Especially for someone who claims to be all about health and ethics. Especially for someone who has hung out in closed spaces with at least 15+ different people in the past week or two alone. Especially for someone who has a community of over a million people watching her everyday and being influenced by her. She has a responsibility to show the example.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
There's what's required by law and then there's what's the morally right thing to do. I don't know what the rules are right now in the UK but considering how critical the COVID-19 situation is over there, she has no excuses for not wearing a mask. Especially for someone who claims to be all about health and ethics.
Just about to say this. I’m not paying much heed to what the government says now - they’re flip flopping around too much, I don’t trust them. They’re more interested in the economy than keeping people alive. Where I live in the north everyone wears them outside. Its not like covid politely takes heed of doors and only stays inside.

Reactions: 16
The thing with that is she's just about consuming food. She's not got any creativity or worth ethic to spend the time to create recipes. The world doesn't need another book featuring recipes she copied and pasted from the internet.

She's through and through an influencer, her work is holding something up and saying how amazing it is. That's probably why she's so annoyed at being called an influencer and being outed as nothing more than an advert. All she does is tell people to buy what she got for free and is being paid to say how great it is,no wonder she's embrassed to be an influencer.
YES!! This is the point. She isn’t an expert in anything, she has her fingers in many pies and doesn’t seem to know what to focus on.. but at the end of the day she is just regurgitating information that’s been given to her.. or that she has heard elsewhere. I have always got the feeling that she is just not very intelligent. I remember when Joe found that basket of vitamins in the cupboard.. she called Agnus Castus “agnus cactus”. And she is supposed to be really into health and wellness and supplements etc. I can never take her seriously because she always seems eager to try things and learn things but never has the gravitas to be taken seriously.
This is a quote from her Grazia interview that she posted in her stories. Why would I listen to advice from someone that can’t say anything intelligent?

E431014C-03A8-4BC2-84BF-207FD60872A0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Champagne toast with her team for what exactly? An utter flop of a launch. I cannot imagine anyone buying that stuff. I have never seen such a mismanaged endeavor in my life. Niomi is clearly allergic to actual work. She just wants the rewards and adulation.

Reactions: 17
I don’t know about anyone else, but I can’t relate to her slow, gentle way of doing things either. I need powerful, effective skin care that I can slop on after a long day of work and I guarantee I take care of my skin better than she does.

Reactions: 13
I don’t know about anyone else, but I can’t relate to her slow, gentle way of doing things either. I need powerful, effective skin care that I can slop on after a long day of work and I guarantee I take care of my skin better than she does.
To be fair to her the orange gloop certainly looks like slop 😂 I know what you mean though, she’s seemingly designed a range for other people like her who have an hour morning and night for their skincare and not people with normal jobs who might have 5 minutes

Just noticed: so before the launch today, she had 10k followers on smart skin. After a whole day and products released, she’s only up to 13.5k. Meanwhile, Gabby Lindley has today opened the Instagram for her new business shopjunipermoon, had no followers previously, she’s already up to 14.6k in one day and she has several hundred thousand fewer subs on YouTube than Niomi...

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Does anyone have any good recommendations for natural vitamin c serums, and also eye creams to help with dark circles/anti-ageing? (I do see the irony of asking this on her launch day 😁)

Reactions: 7
To be fair to her the orange gloop certainly looks like slop 😂 I know what you mean though, she’s seemingly designed a range for other people like her who have an hour morning and night for their skincare and not people with normal jobs who might have 5 minutes

Just noticed: so before the launch today, she had 10k followers on smart skin. After a whole day and products released, she’s only up to 13.5k. Meanwhile, Gabby Lindley has today opened the Instagram for her new business shopjunipermoon, had no followers previously, she’s already up to 14.6k in one day and she has several hundred thousand fewer subs on YouTube than Niomi...
Lol yeah. I’m not even saying I take five minutes to do my skincare, I take my time, but I use like ten products and she’s here waving around three products all limply like she’s afraid a tube of face mask will break her wrist. Can’t relate.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know what her mom and stepdad do for a living? They seem to be well off and would kinda expect they’d guide her better on her career path.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.