Niomi Smart #7 by her Royal decree, Joey is free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those big, boxy sunglasses Niomi’s wearing in her stories just now are so unflattering! They look like those big sunglasses that are meant to fit on top of your normal eyeglasses.

She wore them the day she and joe got engaged too, and I remember thinking that someday she’d look back on that special day and be like “why was I wearing those?!!”
think marcus influence fashionwise left its mark on niomi? aka poor taste no style
money cant buy taste...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Would someone like Niomi really get approached online by dateable men though? She's in a bit of an ivory tower because she's an influencer, so she'll only get DMs from seedy men that are not suitable boyfriends at all. She'll need to meet someone through friends or her personal contacts - Joe is the son of Sir Clive Woodward, he wasn't just some dirtbag follower off Instagram who hit her up in DMs.

I can imagine Niomi wanting to be married and knocked up in the next couple of years, but if she continues to be insufferable to be around she will keep losing Dreamy Joes.

Reactions: 11
She's not even vanilla, more like unflavoured..
As exciting as her beloved form nutrition protein powder.

I would actually enjoy her content more if she got a regular job as a yoga teacher. I can see her doing vlogs. She’d probably enjoy her life more too if she had a proper reason to wake up at 6am in the morning.

Reactions: 17
I would love to see her date someone fun loving and vibrant and full of personality. She needs that. Her content tanked when Joe came along. I found him so dull, immature and lacking in any personality. An absolute bore. And it rubbed off on her. I really think he dragged her down in so many ways. Say what you want about Marcus but she acted so much more carefree, natural and lighter hearted with him.

I couldn’t make it past a first date with a guy like Joe. He brings nothing to the table except good looks and money.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I would love to see her date someone fun loving and vibrant and full of personality. She needs that. Her content tanked when Joe came along. I found him so dull, immature and lacking in any personality. An absolute bore. And it rubbed off on her. I really think he dragged her down in so many ways. Say what you want about Marcus but she acted so much more carefree, natural and lighter hearted with him.

I couldn’t make it past a first date with a guy like Joe. He brings nothing to the table except good looks and money.

You are right, she wasn't afraid to make some facial embarrassing expression and laugh for real, she is so stiff and posh now

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Would someone like Niomi really get approached online by dateable men though? She's in a bit of an ivory tower because she's an influencer, so she'll only get DMs from seedy men that are not suitable boyfriends at all. She'll need to meet someone through friends or her personal contacts - Joe is the son of Sir Clive Woodward, he wasn't just some dirtbag follower off Instagram who hit her up in DMs.

I can imagine Niomi wanting to be married and knocked up in the next couple of years, but if she continues to be insufferable to be around she will keep losing Dreamy Joes.
I think she'll register on that "celeb" dating site that Jim and Sarah met on

Reactions: 5
As exciting as her beloved form nutrition protein powder.

I would actually enjoy her content more if she got a regular job as a yoga teacher. I can see her doing vlogs. She’d probably enjoy her life more too if she had a proper reason to wake up at 6am in the morning.
I think we're in for weeks of her whinging about how tired she is. The course is 40hrs a week--when was the last time she did that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
40hrs a week? How on earth will she manage that? Girl gets stressed if she has the post office and the dentist in one day!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

You are right, she wasn't afraid to make some facial embarrassing expression and laugh for real, she is so stiff and posh now
I don't know anything about their relationship, its ending, or Marcus, but WOW, she seems like a different person here. She seems like an actual human. What happened?

• Wow
Reactions: 21

It's honestly too bad they didn't work out. They were quite sweet together and essentially grew up together. I still have a soft spot for them. They're both soooo different now.

Reactions: 22

Wow, they had more chemistry and fun in that video than I ever remember seeing between Niomi and Joe

Reactions: 15
Wow, they had more chemistry and fun in that video than I ever remember seeing between Niomi and Joe
She’s had the Kate Middleton treatment.

Part of her change in personality is just growing up and becoming an adult, knowing yourself better etc but I do think she puts on a bit of an act to appear posher.

Reactions: 23
Omg they were actually quite cute, they seem like proper best friends, with Joe it was awkward like two people who just started dating.

Reactions: 18

I think she was also worried about not living up to his expectations and decided to do less rather than more. Her London tour guide videos are a case in point. She could do so much more with that in a way that suits her personality.

Reactions: 8
It's honestly too bad they didn't work out. They were quite sweet together and essentially grew up together. I still have a soft spot for them. They're both soooo different now.
I haven’t watched her old videos for years but I honestly enjoyed watching this video now more than any video she did with Joe. Somewhere since Marcus era and now she has lost her personality and is so bland and rigid. I find her really endearing in this old video and they get along so well! Don’t think we will ever see this Niomi again

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.