Niomi Smart #7 by her Royal decree, Joey is free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mmm, yes, only the creme de la creme on there! 😂

Who wouldn't want their own Jim Chapman. :sick:
I know, I know! Hopefully, there is a better selection of men there than Jim, I just think it'd suit her massive ego. Plus, it'd be the perfect way to get back at Joe.

Reactions: 10
It's so arrogant of Niomi to write that only she takes a course while launching a skin care brand. First of all, prove that it will be succesful and than start to talk about yourself doing an extra course besides it. She is probably very bored in her house in Notting Hill, she used to cook for Joe and 'worked' in the morning (did a workout, did some emails in a cafe and met with some friends).

Reactions: 17
I know, I know! Hopefully, there is a better selection of men there than Jim, I just think it'd suit her massive ego. Plus, it'd be the perfect way to get back at Joe.
I read somewhere that Paul Mescal, the actor from Normal People, is on that dating app. He's good looking and in London and if I remember correctly, Nims raved about the series back in May/June. Now, those vlogs I'd watch :p

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hopefully she’ll be inspired to go back to India post covid. Considering how much she felt at home there...
I'd love it if she did this amd moved into the appartment that she chose. Waved to joey everu morningas she got on with her life as.a vegan yogi leaving him behind, wondering if he made a mistake when he sees her hand in hand with a hot yoga instructor.

Must have been weird for Joe to feel like a vanity project
Tbh i think his ego probably loved it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jim and his girl seem like another superficial relationship. Do not see that lasting at all.

Niomi started following this guy @tomcasssady ... he looks like Joe! I definitely think she's back on the tinder scene.

Reactions: 15
Re watching this...

He seems so excited and loves India, whilst I got the impression she would of preferred Sydney, LA or New York. Also it seems as if Joe would have gone with or without her.

Reactions: 9
I read somewhere that Paul Mescal, the actor from Normal People, is on that dating app. He's good looking and in London and if I remember correctly, Nims raved about the series back in May/June. Now, those vlogs I'd watch :p
He was seen on a date with Margot Robbie in Clapton this week so i think maybe hes sorted datingwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Re watching this...

He seems so excited and loves India, whilst I got the impression she would of preferred Sydney, LA or New York. Also it seems as if Joe would have gone with or without her.
Definitely, and deep down he may have hoped she wouldn't come with him.

Reactions: 5
Those big, boxy sunglasses Niomi’s wearing in her stories just now are so unflattering! They look like those big sunglasses that are meant to fit on top of your normal eyeglasses.

She wore them the day she and joe got engaged too, and I remember thinking that someday she’d look back on that special day and be like “why was I wearing those?!!”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
those sunglasses look like the ones you've got to wear after getting lasik... why hasn't anyone told her they're atrocious and do nothing for her!?

Reactions: 33
those sunglasses look like the ones you've got to wear after getting lasik... why hasn't anyone told her they're atrocious and do nothing for her!?
I don't think there is anyone they would suit tbh!

Reactions: 11
How quickly do you guys think she'll move on to another guy? 3 months, 6 months, 1 year? Taking bets!

I think she'll start to date very quickly,not because she's "healed" from her break up but because she's going to want to show Joe that she's over him.Classic hurt person move.I think she'll be dating someone else before the year is out.

Reactions: 20

Paul Mescal is fit... and interesting. Sorry Niomi, don't think you'd hold up your end of the conversation.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she'll start to date very quickly,not because she's "healed" from her break up but because she's going to want to show Joe that she's over him.Classic hurt person move.I think she'll be dating someone else before the year is out.
yeh and it will be splashed all over social media from the get go. I bet she ends up with someone in the same type of work but is less famous than her so he will be thrilled to be on her sm from early on

Reactions: 6

Paul Mescal is fit... and interesting. Sorry Niomi, don't think you'd hold up your end of the conversation.
There are rumours about Margot Robbie and Will Smith and I heard somewhere she dates even though married...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Those big, boxy sunglasses Niomi’s wearing in her stories just now are so unflattering! They look like those big sunglasses that are meant to fit on top of your normal eyeglasses.

She wore them the day she and joe got engaged too, and I remember thinking that someday she’d look back on that special day and be like “why was I wearing those?!!”
I don't understand why Niomi pretends to be very fashionminded because I think she has no style. She wears children clothes and when she goes to an event she wears a chunky knit and jeans. I remember when she went to amelia's jewellery launch and was wearing a casual thick knit.

Reactions: 16
She should just delete all traces of Joe off of instagram and let people slide into her DMs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.