Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Too Much

VIP Member
First, she tries to tell us how to breathe properly to calm down right after we wake up
Sheesh... A little window into dark times

They also used one of her carousel instagram posts, the first photo was of her... the second of her and Joe. AWKWARD.
Maybe she was too embarrassed to tell them they they broke up... Although surely PR etc should've covered this.

Reactions: 3

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Lol so the Smart Skin "team" is literally just her and her 2 Gleam managers. One influencer and two PR/marketing people? How does this group have any legitimacy to start a skincare brand? Where's the skincare expert? The science-trained person? Even the business/entrepreneurial person? This honestly says everything you need to know.
I have no idea about the manufacturing processes or regulation behind all this but - does this mean there’s no reassurances that this stuff is even safe to put on your face? Did she just ask a lab to put some smells she liked into an existing product and designed the packaging?

PixelGirl

VIP Member
I wonder if Joe invested in the skincare and it was meant to be something of a joint venture? If so, that could be the reason she's not as enthusiastic about it.

I think someone on here has posted about who "owns" Smart Skin and I don't think Joe was named, but that doesn't always mean much when couples are involved.
He's not listed on the Smart Skincare Limited listing at Companies House, it is just Niomi. She is a director of 4 companies.

Anonmanon

I’ve scoured the last thread but can’t find her break up announcement anywhere (probs not looking hard enough) Could someone please add screenshots?😅

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Lol I swear I did this when I was 19 and had my first heartbreak 😂😂🤣 Out of nowhere, my boyfriend broke up with me over text and then blocked me. I was so devastated and didn't know what to do with myself. I would go to his neighborhood and literally hang around there for hours hoping to bump into him (and it worked! I eventually bumped into him!). The difference with Niomi is that she's 10 years older than I was at the time. Lol
What happened when you did bump into him?!
I feel like we can definitely let 19 year old you off but 28 year old Niomi not so much 😂
(E) I dunno where I got 28 from or if she’s even 28. Late 20s, whatever

• Haha

pegencloypedia

First time I suspected something was wrong when he came back from India and first missed a flight for some mysterious reason Niomi couldn't even explain and then went straight to work from the airport and didn't see Niomi for like an entire day. I couldn't believe he wasn't even allowed to take a taxi home to drop the luggages and take a shower .... Then in the "moving to India vlog" you could clearly see he wasn't keen :unsure:
I’ll be sure to go check out those videos. Thx

PeppermintTea3

I wonder whether Charlotte, as her best friend, has opened her eyes about how much of a control-freak she was? Honestly, those "famous" scenes in her videos:
(1) smoothie bowl weather - raising her voice at Joe as he wanted toast when SHE decided ON HER OWN they would have Smoothie balls
2) hiding several bottles of PB in a cupboard and laughing very oddly when Joe found them
3) hiding popcorn on kitchen floor and screaming at Joe when he ate from it

clearly show she is sick in the head and it is not enough to be positive and strong now but she should also deal with her deficiencies otherwise her next relationship will end the same way.
Yeah maybe. Not really relevant to the point I was trying to make though. All I'm saying is I don't think she's being fake or repressing her feelings. I just think she's dealing with them privately and that's okay imo.

BigQueenEnergy

I like her flat :oops: But it's something that I would rent and I'm not wealthy like she is.

You guys are right in pointing out she is exactly where she was 4 years ago...how sad, she should have moved to Australia tbh
I think it would be sadder if it wasn't for coronavirus. She's stuck in the UK right now, so it's not like she can go anywhere else. But yeah, it's strange that she's going backward. I think she must be saving up for a house.

Last edited:

Purgerica

I wonder if she took it as quick stepping stone and will be looking for something bigger in the next 6 months? Or maybe holding out hoping that things will be back on with joey so not committing to a proper tenancy?
She won't stay there long

martaS

VIP Member
Does anyone have any good recommendations for natural vitamin c serums, and also eye creams to help with dark circles/anti-ageing? (I do see the irony of asking this on her launch day 😁)
I love Andalou Turmeric Plus C Enlighten Serum but it's quite hard to get hold of these days and it only seems to be available on Amazoni/iHerb and the likes...

• Heart

coriander

VIP Member
I just remembered that she said to give Joe space as 'he's also going through this really difficult period' - could it have been a mutual break up? Most people probably won't say that about someone who dumped them. Just a guess.

Coldfeet

VIP Member
So the jewellery was practically invisible, waste of money. I thought you said, 'if you found her through her IQ-not IG🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. She has no substance at all.