Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Over_this

Those pilates stories are giving me the creeps. Again. Three people who are not from the same household, who each meet a bunch of people from different circles, all together. In a small closed space. Working out.

It's like there's no pandemic at all in their world.

Oh, and... how did she get time to go to do cupping and acupuncture in the week of her product launch? I know actual entrepreneurs and the week before their big release, they barely sleep, much less bop around London doing fru fru wellness stuff.
My favourite words from this post are bop and fru fru 😁🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Miss Sparkles

Paul Mescal is fit... and interesting. Sorry Niomi, don't think you'd hold up your end of the conversation.
There are rumours about Margot Robbie and Will Smith and I heard somewhere she dates even though married...

• Wow

emm

VIP Member
This is so bizarre. Who leaves for work at 6am and doesn't come home until late at night?
Do you guys work really hard in London or something?! :unsure: We don't here in Australia... if someone told me to work that late I'd tell them to fuck off.
im from London but for me that's not normal, especially around xmas, for me that is really weird . also the fact they hadn't talked in person and hes clearly just texted her "i can't do tonight" . she seems upset imo

Her voice is so high-pitch in the beginning of the video. She said 'perfect' three times in the span of 10 seconds but that didn't hide her bitterness about having to go to the storage unit where hers and Joe's belongings are stored (together!).

openbook1

VIP Member
This is so bizarre. Who leaves for work at 6am and doesn't come home until late at night?
Do you guys work really hard in London or something?! :unsure: We don't here in Australia... if someone told me to work that late I'd tell them to fuck off.
It depends. My husband has at least one month of the year where he works crazy hours with a big project. Pre covid when he was at the office, he would leave for work around 5:30 am and because of traffic and get home around 6 pm. If he is working on a project, he can be working until very late, around 11 pm, often though he will try to do that work at home in his home office so we can at least eat dinner together.

cherryblossomlatte

Chatty Member
The most real emotions I have seen from her for a long time is that video where her friends surprised her at the pilates. Probably because she didn’t know she was being filmed

Jackie Daytona

Chatty Member
She should’ve done a yoga app like Kayla Itsines sweat app. I would’ve bought it. Gleam needs to fire their entire marketing team and hire the girls at Tattle.

What percentage of Niomis earnings do gleam get?
I noticed that Niomi owns 75% of Smart Skin.
But that would require her to do actual work like improve her yoga form and continually film sessions. Skincare she could just slap her name on.

Jackie Daytona

Chatty Member
To be fair to her the orange gloop certainly looks like slop 😂 I know what you mean though, she’s seemingly designed a range for other people like her who have an hour morning and night for their skincare and not people with normal jobs who might have 5 minutes

Just noticed: so before the launch today, she had 10k followers on smart skin. After a whole day and products released, she’s only up to 13.5k. Meanwhile, Gabby Lindley has today opened the Instagram for her new business shopjunipermoon, had no followers previously, she’s already up to 14.6k in one day and she has several hundred thousand fewer subs on YouTube than Niomi...
Lol yeah. I’m not even saying I take five minutes to do my skincare, I take my time, but I use like ten products and she’s here waving around three products all limply like she’s afraid a tube of face mask will break her wrist. Can’t relate.

• Haha

zizzly

I genuinely think in a way she is happy she has her own place rather than sharing with the Woodwards. It was awkward especially when u have lived in spacious houses all your life.

Mathilderose99

did anyone see earlier a product which was Freesia & Pear scented on the site?

I'm sure I saw Freesia & Pear this morning & thought that's an exact copy of the Jo Malone scent.. now it is nowhere to be seen on the website!

Last edited:

Too Much

VIP Member
She is lucky that she hasn't contracted Covid while her brand's launching

This is a quote from her Grazia interview that she posted in her stories. Why would I listen to advice from someone that can’t say anything intelligent?

View attachment 255241
Lol at this round in circles, saying nothing quote.

Why would she/her team/Grazia draw attention to this?!

Does anyone have any good recommendations for natural vitamin c serums, and also eye creams to help with dark circles/anti-ageing? (I do see the irony of asking this on her launch day 😁)
I don't know if anyone's answered you yet - catching up - but you could ask on the Sali Hughes thread - people are really knowledgeable about skincare and advice is often sought/given.

I find strange that smart skin's and her account she is sharing stories of "people" check out purchases, just saw a story from Fleur de Force saying congrats to Nioms while she also shows her checkout entire range purchase print screen, I found it strange first she is not close with Nioms, second with all the free stuff she gets she certainly doesn't need to buy more and Fleur is very stingy when it comes to pull money out of her wallet for beauty products. Hmm reminds a bit of those brands who send the money PayPal to make the person buy the product and get more traffic and reviews..
Are they both managed by Gleam?

To be fair, nobody where I live (in the UK) is wearing masks outside. Maybe it's more normal in London though being a crowded city...
I'm in London and I'm disappointed how few people are wearing masks outside, and in general, and people that have them are not always wearing them properly.

3:30-4:30, the fakest bitch:

Omg those glasses are still awful

Last edited:

mg95

VIP Member
Ok so alternative ring theory - because rings do not need ‘servicing’ after 6 months.

She hated the ring and wanted a new one - probably a large solitaire or with side stones. Had they not broken up then something would have happened and ‘sadly although it’s beautiful and I love it soooo much, it’s just not suitable for every day wear’ and replaced it with a big ol diamond.

Finally straw for Joe, one thing leads to another and he’s out.
She claims it went for servicing because of a loose clasp. As someone who wears Indian-made artisanal jewelry this is totally something that could happen 6 months later. I've had a ring fixed twice and the clasp still somehow manages to come loose. She was commenting back to people saying "I miss it sooo much". I do think she probably would have asked for a diamond at some point though.

QueenDecember

VIP Member
Isn’t it weird they she hasn’t even announced what she’s releasing yet? I’ve seen a lot of YouTubers launches and they usually give a few days for the word to get out.

It’s a little presumptuous to just assume everyone will buy whatever it is you’re selling without them having a clue what it even is. 🤷🏻‍♀️

BigQueenEnergy

I'm surprised they've not deleted some of the comments!

View attachment 258381
She was deleting comments before this. She deleted mine! I went in there to shit stir. I didn’t say anything mean at all though, just asked where her skincare video was.

omg further proof!! see i keep missing things like that before they get deleted, its just that I know for a fact there is no way that NO ONE would have started at least ONE single gossipy thread on reddit about this. how in the fuck do they get away with shutting all that shit down? cease & desists are very seldom enforceable, its just a scary piece of paper, but people can totally stand their ground & often beat them. Gleam feels more and more like a cult. probably sign some Scientology-esque NDA, make their influencers give damning collateral info so they can blackmail if the influencers reveal Gleam's sEcReTs like the NXIVM sex cult, threaten everyone who talks unfavorably about them...IT'S FUCKING WEIRD
But Reddit is anonymous, just like tattle. If that was the case then gleam would try to threaten us here too? I just don’t think niomi is very popular on Reddit because it’s so American. I don’t think they even know who she is over there.

• Haha

cosmicodone

I have never once thought of Niomi as a beauty/skin proponent or a sustainable woman. she is posh, loves fashion, and likes eating vegan like wealthy women in Beverly Hills. in an old video I just watched when she is talking about some high fashion clothes, she seems legit so excited about them. like.. Niomi. why the motherfuck dont you make your channel posh high fashion vegan lifestyle shit like it used to be?

mg95

VIP Member
You're right, she didn't even post about it on Yt...

I also noticed that her insta bio is "Niomi Smart, A conscious living journey (LMAO), founder of @mysmartskin mysmartskin.co.uk"
her only highlighted post story is smart skin
so
maybe it's like her new idea?
she wants to be seen as the conscious CEO who just eats vegan lunches and does 50 shades of Grey air yoga. if you found her through her IG, you wouldn't pay attention to her yt
The reason all her highlights are gone is because they all contain Joe. She removed them all a few weeks ago in the thick of the break-up. It's a shame because I liked watching her travel stories haha.

The OP who mentioned maybe she has a non-compete that prevents her from promoting other skincare brands on her YT page- I'm not so sure. She promotes competing brands all the time from Dior to L'Occitane to Caudalie, etc. I think if she's allowed to do that she'd be allowed to promote her own company. She promoted her initial line of knock-off Zoella Boots products.

emm

VIP Member
I'm shocked she is dating already!

Dumped in August, dating in September!!

😱
I assume this is a rebound relationship that will become serious very quickly then fizzle out. Either that or I predict she will be engaged again soon :LOL: could go either way :LOL:

• Haha