Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Sparkles

The flat is okay but it seems like she will outgrow it pretty quickly. Also irritating that she said yet again “It feels like home already” like please calm down, you’ve been there 5 minutes it’s okay to take time to settle in.
I feel kinda mean saying this but now her balayage has settled it looks really awful, it’s literally stripy. Can we please just ban Samantha Cusick forever?
Yes, I thought it looked dry (the hair) and could see the blonde streaks. Looked much healthier during lockdown.

Reactions: 6

S12345

I mean, could be the same person who brought the gossip here.

I'm a skeptic. Photos or it didn't happen :p
I did think that and we didn’t get any real detail on the sighting 🤔 but just wanted to bring the comment to everyone’s attention nonetheless as it hadn’t been quickly spotted and deleted on YT. Although she’s probably loving the attention and speculation her erratic behaviour is bringing!

emm

VIP Member
Why didn't she demonstrate all products in action on her FACE?? I mean it adds up to a somewhat 'full' routine, why not. Or her hand is all she was willing to put it on?
i thought this! whenever she was shilling whatever skin care product it was she used it on her face!

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
I wonder if Joe invested in the skincare and it was meant to be something of a joint venture? If so, that could be the reason she's not as enthusiastic about it.

I think someone on here has posted about who "owns" Smart Skin and I don't think Joe was named, but that doesn't always mean much when couples are involved.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
She looks like she is really suffering despite the facials. The heartbreak diet is not good for her given how slim she already was.

mindlessness

VIP Member
What if he’s like the brother of a friend of a friend, who has been asked by said mutual friend to take her out and make her feel special? With the thought that sure maybe they will click but otherwise it’s just a favour and an easy day out with a pretty girl for him.

Or do I watch too many films?

• Haha

gossiper08

I had to unfollow Niomi because she tries to be this perfect person with a perfect life such as Kate Middleton but in reality it’s obviously that she hasn’t dealt with what’s going on. I don’t understand how when she was with Joe, she said she was really happy and as soon as it ended she mentioned how she’s on the right path now. She was either happy or unhappy then but had to lie to her subscribers. It has made me lose trust in her because she wants to pretend that she goes with the flow but I bet she’s seriously hurting.
Kate Middleton >>>>>>> Niomi Smart :cool:

• Haha

mindlessness

VIP Member
Isn’t it weird they she hasn’t even announced what she’s releasing yet? I’ve seen a lot of YouTubers launches and they usually give a few days for the word to get out.

It’s a little presumptuous to just assume everyone will buy whatever it is you’re selling without them having a clue what it even is. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Reminds me of Lydia Millen's launch. Where she mentioned absolutely nothing about what products she was lauching until the day of. Course, detective tattlers had spotted the mitts in the background of videos.

jeezlouise

I find it somewhat interesting that she sent PR to a decent number of bloggers (she shared stories from Estée, Suzie, etc. today) but not Fleur. I don’t follow the others at all, but I watch Fleur off and on, and I thought she seemed to be more into “sustainability” etc. than the others? She’s following the smart skin page and placed an order for all the products so it’s a bit weird to see the one-sided support lol. Maybe she feels bad for Niomi or something.
I like Fleur but she's another one who buys and gets given endless stuff she doesn't need. She might talk a lot about sustainability but isn't really walking the walk. She recommended Niomi to her followers when she adopted a vegan diet and has been supportive on SM about Niomi's break up with Joe. I'm not sure if they know each other though.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Exactly, he is not the CEO. Also am sure work could of been done remotely at home. He was not back till beyond 8.30pm. What was he doing?
Someone else by the sounds of things... :(

when I look at these pictures, I find them super cringy for some reason? Like, why did they draw in marker on an egg and apple?😬
What do you mean?
It's a totally normal thing that everyone does before eating said egg or apple! Basic manners!

Probably the photographer trying to loosen them up a bit. I guess they were akward. Even though they were a good looking couple.

Last edited:
  • Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
3EAFA088-B48B-439E-9B49-9F2E88208E98.jpeg

‘Thank you so much ❤‘ for a less than glowing review that Gleam’s obviously made Zoe do? Wow the bar is so low!

• Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I’m wondering if she’s going to kind of convert her channel into something like Blogilates where she does free yoga videos? Tbh, I’d probably watch that more than any of her current videos. Do we know if the yoga course is gifted or paid for...if paid for, she must surely have a purpose in mind for it. Seems like too much hard work for her to do the course with no intention of actually instructing

palmer

Chatty Member
I’ve scoured the last thread but can’t find her break up announcement anywhere (probs not looking hard enough) Could someone please add screenshots?😅
No announcement. She's ought to keep it as low-key as possible or she'll risk people thinking her life isn't 100% flawless. She only briefly addressed it at the beginning of her last video (A mother daughter day)

QueenDecember

VIP Member
Reminds me of Lydia Millen's launch. Where she mentioned absolutely nothing about what products she was lauching until the day of. Course, detective tattlers had spotted the mitts in the background of videos.
Oh gosh Lydia’s launch was an A++++++ failure!!! I think that’ll go down in history as one of the worst influencer launches of all time 😂

Tomorrow the new Pat McGrath Holiday collection drops so that’s getting my beauty coin this week. Sorry nimbobs 🤗

• Heart

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Doesn't the palm oil industry destroy tons of habitat for orangutans? They mentioned nothing about wildlife convservation
It's horrific to see the butchered and orphaned orangutans (and other animals) combined with the displaced people who lived on that land. Palm oil is everywhere - like sugar.

I am not sure it's that good for us to eat especially in such volume, but it hasn't been in human diet long enough to cause irrefutable damage.

I’m sorry if this turns into a rant but I went a Pilates class this morning and wore a mask as did EVERYONE else there. We also social distanced. I’m not saying Pilates is easy but it’s definitely NOT rigorous cardio and there’s no reason she and her able bodied pals wouldn’t be able to do so in a mask at this time.

Not to mention their lack of social distancing.

I’m in the states so could be wrong, but I thought masks were required indoors in London now???? Why is she so glaringly and repeatedly promoting giving the guidelines a big middle finger!!

This is how pandemics happen and spread and lead to lockdown. How has she not learned that after all of this? We still have a deadly virus on our hands as a globe and this is just blatantly irresponsible and uncaring of protecting the public's health.
100% this!

At the least they could have had all those windows open to ventilate that sky loft.

She clearly is under the impression that due to jer age, bmi and healthy vegan diet she is unlikely to contract it. Fair enough - but what about the others she could be asymptomatically spreading it too.

I’m sorry if this turns into a rant but I went a Pilates class this morning and wore a mask as did EVERYONE else there. We also social distanced. I’m not saying Pilates is easy but it’s definitely NOT rigorous cardio and there’s no reason she and her able bodied pals wouldn’t be able to do so in a mask at this time.

Not to mention their lack of social distancing.

I’m in the states so could be wrong, but I thought masks were required indoors in London now???? Why is she so glaringly and repeatedly promoting giving the guidelines a big middle finger!!

This is how pandemics happen and spread and lead to lockdown. How has she not learned that after all of this? We still have a deadly virus on our hands as a globe and this is just blatantly irresponsible and uncaring of protecting the public's health.
100% this!

At the least they could have had all those windows open to ventilate that sky loft.

She clearly is under the impression that due to jer age, bmi and healthy vegan diet she is unlikely to contract it. Fair enough - but what about the others she could be asymptomatically spreading it too.
She should definitely open a yoga studio w/ vegan cafe. If her family has background in restaurant business, they should be able to really back her up with this venture.
Deliciously ella's vegan deli folded though - is there enough of a yummy socalite market to keep one afloat?

I felt sad when Estee deleted all her old vlogs as I used to re-watch the travel vlogs to Scandinavia etc when planning my trip. But to be fair both women paraded their men to get views and likes and used them during the 'good times' so I guess also must deal with the consequences of doing that.
Did no one download a few and then re load them ?

That's how i saw marcus talking about his food or break up.

I am still looking for the old megan ellaby vlogs. Before she started dressing like a mad textiles teacher trying to be extra quirky.

I dont think they deeply loved eachother. It was purely superficial. That’s why she’s happy and can move on so fast.

It’s actually pretty easy to remove yourself from the internet. I’ve done it. You can’t find any info on me. All you have to do is ask google to remove your photos etc and they’ll do it.
Interesting! I wonder if they remove old facebook stuff.

Last edited:

CheshireLove

VIP Member
In her insta stories when she says 'made in the UK' she closes her eyes. You can declare something as made in the UK if it's basically just boxed up in the country, so I wonder if the actual product comes from somewhere else?

£24 for some jelly?! I'm out of touch!

Edit: the website says nothing about being made in the UK and the products still use palm oil. Because profit...
I can’t see the palm oil. Is it listed under a different name?

I'm confused though, if the brand is "Smart Skin" then why is the website and instragram *My* Smart Skin? It's weird to me that the name isn't uniform across platforms...
This. It’s so confusing. She calls it ‘Smart Skin’ but all the social media handles are ‘My Smart Skin’. They probably couldn’t get ‘Smart Skin’ on social media because it was already taken but it’s weird.

FS123

Just catching up on Niomi, it’s been so long! I’m starting to think I may have been influenced by her subconsciously, I have that rouje top she’s wearing and was in Notting hill on sat at that cafe. SOS, this must be how they get you, you think you are resisting then BAM... you’re on a 12 week yoga retreat and describing everything as SO SO amazing.

Side note, saw she responded to a wedding photographer on Instagram. How perfect would a photographer be for our Nimbobs! They could travel and she could pose. She can teach yoga whilst they are off at a wedding. She won’t be lonely at home so much as neither would have a classic 9-5. It just makes sense.
You've got her post-Joey life all figured out :p

She really is convinced that she's a cat and has to make a fuss every time she finds a patch of sun to curl up in.

• Heart