Niomi Smart #7 by her Royal decree, Joey is free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol I swear I did this when I was 19 and had my first heartbreak 😂😂🤣 Out of nowhere, my boyfriend broke up with me over text and then blocked me. I was so devastated and didn't know what to do with myself. I would go to his neighborhood and literally hang around there for hours hoping to bump into him (and it worked! I eventually bumped into him!). The difference with Niomi is that she's 10 years older than I was at the time. Lol
What happened when you did bump into him?!
I feel like we can definitely let 19 year old you off but 28 year old Niomi not so much 😂
(E) I dunno where I got 28 from or if she’s even 28. Late 20s, whatever

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her university regularly features at the very bottom of the league tables of about 200 unis for law. I don’t know anyone in practice who went there, personally. She either thought she would be the one in a million who made it regardless (when law is a field that still considers academics and institution attended to be pretty important) or she just didn’t do her research in choosing that uni. Either way, hardly smacks of intelligence.
I think she thought Law sounded impressive, and probably couldn't get in anywhere else. Also, she probably never even wanted to go into Law. No offence, but I think for some people they do it because it is a degree where you just learn heavy amounts of stuff, without necessarily requiring a passion (like you might need for humanities).

Reactions: 7
What happened when you did bump into him?!
I feel like we can definitely let 19 year old you off but 28 year old Niomi not so much 😂
(E) I dunno where I got 28 from or if she’s even 28. Late 20s, whatever
I just pretended like it was totally random and that I was on my way to meet a friend down the road :ROFLMAO: He was so stunned -- we just exchanged a few words like "Hey, why are you here/what are you up to?" kind of thing, then left. But a couple weeks later he finally texted me and was like "I couldn't believe it when I saw this gorgeous woman walking down the road and then I looked up and realized it was you. It's like it was destiny or something. I should've talked to you then, but I was so stunned I could barely get a few words out. The truth is, I feel so bad about what happened." 🤣🤣

Then he went on to abuse me (emotionally) for months and would just keep coming back to me / leaving again. 🙃 This was many years ago, I'm completely over it now, but still would not advise doing what I did. 😅

Sorry for the OT!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I think she thought Law sounded impressive, and probably couldn't get in anywhere else. Also, she probably never even wanted to go into Law. No offence, but I think for some people they do it because it is a degree where you just learn heavy amounts of stuff, without necessarily requiring a passion (like you might need for humanities).
No offence taken, is it a really boring degree tbh! I am envious of people who did something interesting first and then converted. She did say she wanted to go into law a few times but ‘decided’ not to 🙄

I just pretended like it was totally random and that I was on my way to meet a friend down the road :ROFLMAO: He was so stunned -- we just exchanged a few words like "Hey, why are you here/what are you up to?" kind of thing, then left. But a couple weeks later he finally texted me and was like "I couldn't believe it when I saw this gorgeous woman walking down the road and then I looked up and realized it was you. It's like it was destiny or something. I should've talked to you then, but I was so stunned I could barely get a few words out. The truth is, I feel so bad about what happened." 🤣🤣

Then he went on to abuse me (emotionally) for months and would just keep coming back to me / leaving again. 🙃 Would not advise doing what I did. 😅

Sorry for the OT!
Wow I’m sorry, that’s horrible! I hope she doesn’t read the first part of your post and think this is a surefire way to get Joey back 😂

• Haha
Ok edit, she has posted a pic and her yoga school seems to be in Parsons Green. Maybe she is reading here and doesn’t want us to think she’s a desperado

• Haha
She would get absolutely eaten alive in law

It would be pretty funny seeing how she actually deals with a job in law tbh - her idea of working hard and mine are very different. I work evenings and weekends pretty much all the time (not complaining at all, I love my job) and the solicitors I know also work very long hours. Some in city firms are known to stay the night in the office and go in Saturday mornings. Definitely no nail appointments and yoga classes during the day 😂
Agreed. We've seen her work ethic and it's barely enough for a social media influencer, never mind a professional job. She doesn't even have the motivation to promote her own product, and this is someone who works for herself!

Reactions: 9
she definitely must be reading here. If you just simply google Niomi and Joe's names tattle threads are in the top results! highly possible she might have checked that for knowing what is being written!

Reactions: 5
Ooooh interesting one here - is it pathetic that she’s hanging around where he lives obviously hoping to bump him or is it empowering and brave to go to places you like and not be deterred by potentially seeing him? What do we think ladies?
Pathetic 😉 London is HUGE, we do not buy that she needs to have her coffee in that specific place

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Niomi smart #8: She’s boring again
LMAO :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: This wins.

Pathetic 😉 London is HUGE, we do not buy that she needs to have her coffee in that specific place
Maybe she's sleeping with the ex...

I REALLY hope a Dermatologist YouTuber or someone really versed in skin care ingredients does a review on this crap line
I don't think the ingredients are that bad, it's just why would you buy it!? It's too expensive and there are so many better alternatives. It's something I would've bought 10 years ago. Everyone is too skincare savvy these days to put random oils on their faces.

Reactions: 2
He should find new coffee places imo, he seems to have left her she should her to keep the haunts she wants. I would probably find new places if it were me though.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.