Niomi Smart #69 Some people take a gap year. Niomi is taking a gap life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bullshit never ceases to amaze me. Visited Peru a few years back and spent the morning at a cacao company. Learned a lot to be honest, and had the most enjoyable morning. We got to make our own chocolates and for a finishing touch learned how to make traditional Peruvian hot chocolate - and there was a ceremonial song we sang in the process of making which was said to bring the drinker true love and perfect happiness. Difference was, in my experience this was a bit of fun, a chance to learn and we got to wear enormous green chef hats 🤣
She takes everything so bleeping seriously and literally that it comes across as disturbing and anything but authentic. I’m calling it now - the commune era is her lowest low.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
What happened to her shed?
We think it is being let out, possibly Air bnb. But she could have sold it. Not sure it was ever spotted on rightmove or anything like that though. She of course never mentions it.

And wow. Coffee and conversations. Couple goalz right there.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Holy cultural appropriation. Is there a Mayan shaman there? At least someone who is Mexican and has studied these ceremonies?

What a dick.
To add to the irony, I thought it was funny how they are doing it in Spain of all places. As they colonized a lot of South America.

Also, the cacao industry has major issues with slave and child labour.

….but I’m sure they were super thoughtful about the cultural appropriation and use cacao that’s sources ethically with excellent working conditions because everyone there is one with earth and so on 🦋✨

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
The embodiment of happiness and love! What epic chats? "My love, can you believe this bullshit?! " wink wink " My love, one of the goats got in the bathroom!" ♥
View attachment 2452885
His face is heavily filtered, mouth closed, jaw hidden and it still makes me want to run screaming from the room. Almost like his rotten personality just jumps through the screen.

Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20230916-173900__01.jpg

Guess what, Niomi so SMART, you and your beloved will come to a natural end when the hell gate opens FOR YOU. Magical burning moment.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Chill just for the day?!! Come on now, Lordon, she needs an entire month, at least, after the vibes ritual! That's exhausting stuff, man, don't you know your girl?
Screenshot_2023-09-16-18-53-56-795_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Chill just for the day?!! Come on now, Lordon, she needs an entire month, at least, after the vibes ritual! That's exhausting stuff, man, don't you know your girl?
View attachment 2453407
But why they be finding the most uncomfortable spots to tan nekkid? It’s not inspirational, it’s idiotic.
At least there’s the alliteration, I guess? 💁🏻‍♀️

She is so empty-headed. The time and effort spent cosplaying this ~crystals and vibes girlie✨✌, when she could put it into something that will benefit people and herself by growing her audience (=more money) like oh I dunno, environmental activism? But then she couldn't fly every few months, she'd have to take boats. But the experiences in nature she could have! Or animal activism? To me it just shows she's disingenuous and lazy...and happy to be so.

View attachment 2453407
Oh how adorable. They've found another secret special spot just for them. #blessed

I note they have done precisely bugger all to be helpful around this 'farm'.

I was listening to some podcast where they had a proper doctor (as in someone with an MD) on to say that a HUGE part of wellbeing that people ignore is working out your MIND. They said your brain will literally start degrading the second you stop using it - leading to a hugely increased risk of alzheimers's and dementia. I wonder if Niomi even knows how to do basic math anymore? there's no way her brain gets the kind of stimulation a normal 30 year old's brain needs.
---
Oh and, her ignorance about South American cultures and ceremonies is sickening. Does she know the horrors the Spanish colonizers inflicted on indigenous populations? Does she realize this ceremony is something sacred that is probably meant for specific situations, with the guidance of proper, educated shamans? Her lack of awareness is appalling.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Not the OP but I think they're referring to how her hair isn't parted properly anymore, and is fully thrown over onto one side. You see it often on women with very thick hair. Like Ellie Goulding:
I get that part, it's the suggestion that she doesn't "does not have the face to pull it off" that confused me. What kind of face must one have?

Reactions: 4
Let's put it this way: She looks better with middle parting or side parting than no parting

Reactions: 11
I get that part, it's the suggestion that she doesn't "does not have the face to pull it off" that confused me. What kind of face must one have?
Sorry Melfish! My mistake. Yeah, her bone structure and facial features just doesn't suit that kind of extreme parting.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.