Niomi Smart #69 Some people take a gap year. Niomi is taking a gap life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20230915_112721.jpg

I saw this meme today and immediately thought of Niomi and Lordon on the farm. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This one as well, totes Nims and Couch Potato Coach Lordon having a candid moment

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank you for the thread, @LolitaBlah!
I bet she doesn't understand a word she'd written! Collectively spreading lazy vibes, trying to infect the hard- working population like malevolent farm zombies.That rain was no accident, the heavens were like, "Oh, hell no, you don't!"
IMG_20230916_040914.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Ok so cultural appropriation aside, I feel like the problem with this kind of "sacred ceremony" is originally it would be practiced as a small but significant part of people's lives. And then you have rich directionless dipshits like Lordon and Nimbecile wanting something "meaningful" like that to participate in a few times a week rather than doing anything themselves to actually ADD MEANING to their own lives.
---
The woman on Niomi's right is just sitting relaxed as they aren't doing anything yet, but here's Niomi wearing her best acting hat.

Cringe couple playing it up to the camera all day long, so authentic and real lol.
She couuuuuld be sitting on a yoga block which would explain some of it, but she's definitely putting on some "orgasmic bliss" face either way.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Ok so cultural appropriation aside, I feel like the problem with this kind of "sacred ceremony" is originally it would be practiced as a small but significant part of people's lives. And then you have rich directionless dipshits like Lordon and Nimbecile wanting something "meaningful" like that to participate in a few times a week rather than doing anything themselves to actually ADD MEANING to their own lives.
---

She couuuuuld be sitting on a yoga block which would explain some of it, but she's definitely putting on some "orgasmic bliss" face either way.
She's sitting on a mountain hill of BS her fiancée has fed her lol.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She’s officially lost the plot. Completely batshit crazy and brainwashed. She’s gone from cacao smoothie bowls in her Nottinghill apartment to cacao ceremonies and living on a communal farm engaged to an unemployed horse-man. Her content isn’t even funny to laugh at anymore. We’re witnessing a young woman taken hostage by a cult and brainwashed into believing this is her ‘calling’!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
"the heavens opened above us" fabdjsjda gurl stop it it's the end of summer storms!
we're supposed to have rain every night until wednesday so I don't know how she'll cope!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ah. That clears it up then 😂

And oh no. It rains in Ibiza. How will Dim cope?
Not only is it raining, but it's been pouring for the last couple of days here in Spain. The Balearic Islands aren't an exception, so I don't know how she's gonna deal with this setback...
Pretty hilarious how she's talks about the sun and its benefits and whenever she goes some place it starts raining. Maybe she should travel around places where there's a drought to bring them some rain lmao

"the heavens opened above us" fabdjsjda gurl stop it it's the end of summer storms!
we're supposed to have rain every night until wednesday so I don't know how she'll cope!
Yep... and she's lucky the weather in Aibeetha is pretty mild compared to the situation in Albacete and Castellón.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
A snippet
A few very wealthy, slim, white, blonde ladies with a penchant for pashminas and hermes jewellery hold cacao ceremonies in expensive areas of London, along sound baths etc

If one really wishes to splash the cash one can hire a feng shui expert to give your living space the once over too to invite money or love into your life by arranging things just so. All done by these same slim white ladies in white jeans.

Àll eye‐wateringly expensive, and because of this Niomi and Lordon are experiencing it commune style. Fond memories of people's gap year are coming back to them watching this play out.

She and caggie could join forces and run these retreats (yoga, meditation, sound bath, cacao blessings, raw vegetable juice cleanses) for bored London socialites and charge thousands for it. Just need to keep Lordon in the background, that smile would frighten the horses. 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
A snippet
I can't with this. 😂🤦‍♀️
From now on, whenever I'm eating chocolate I'm going to call it cacao ceremony.

Screenshot_20230916_121053.jpg

Yeah I'm sure studies have shown that... 🙄🤦‍♀️ Studies conducted by the University of Life I guess...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
OK, but imagine having that home. Which you do, but since The Man can't afford the lifestyle you're used to and actually feel comfortable in, you traverse the globe, desperately longing for one. She's annoying and problematic as all hell and I still get these involuntary feelings of empathy that I can't help. She's screaming on the inside.
IMG_20230916_133342.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sure.
Wasn’t that the whole point of the YT series she started (and unsurprisingly never continued) when she and DJ moved to India?
IMG_5174.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20230916_122619.jpg

They're all about regenerating mother Earth and Nature, with a capital N, but they're importing cacao from the other side of the world for their bullshit. 🙄 I'm pretty sure cacao doesn't grow on Ibiza. Very sustainable, so good for the Earth.

Screenshot_20230916_122632.jpg

By the way if any of you wants to transform lives, you can become a cacao ceremony facilitator in just six weeks!

Screenshot_20230916_121116.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
The embodiment of happiness and love! What epic chats? "My love, can you believe this bullshit?! " wink wink " My love, one of the goats got in the bathroom!" ♥
IMG_20230916_140951.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I did not know my eyes could vomit by every photo she posts. But here we are...she is writing like a victorian lady at dead bed...you are In Forest sitting, why everything is a blessing?? Like every mundane thing need to be a blessing that she will remember with "her full heart". Is she remembering her "blessed" diarrhea as well 🤡 such a clown.
Look at the absolute state of him! 🤢

View attachment 2451962
---
[/QUOTE]
She’s officially lost the plot. Completely batshit crazy and brainwashed. She’s gone from cacao smoothie bowls in her Nottinghill apartment to cacao ceremonies and living on a communal farm engaged to an unemployed horse-man. Her content isn’t even funny to laugh at anymore. We’re witnessing a young woman taken hostage by a cult and brainwashed into believing this is her ‘calling’!
Exactly. It is so nauseating to see what she has become. It is mental. I cannot believe how mentally ill that chick became. I have no words. Lordon should be banned from society. All those culty people should be put in a mental facility. It should be illegal. It makes me sick. Mentally she regressed to a 12 year old seriously.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.