Niomi Smart #68 When you start following a dick, you become one too...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me, as someone who lives here, it’s more to do with digital nomads treating people from here like dirt during the recession (PIGS comes to mind) and then vacationing here, gentrifying those countries and treating them like amusement parks.
I don’t know about Portugal, but a lot of the Spanish population feel ashamed and disgusted about our colonizer past. There’s a major holiday here on Columbus Day and most of us say there’s nothing to celebrate (12 de octubre nada que celebrar).
Thanks for the additional context. I totally get what you're saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah, Niomi, you're just like a plant, all right. Just not in the way you think.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Here she goes again, still banging on about “timelines” feeling “ungrounded” and having to “start again”. Girl is miserable travelling around and everyone knows it. And ‘gap year’?! It’s been 18 months and it’s still going, there’s no gap year about it, this is just her life. The armchair psychologist in me thinks the reason she’s calling it a gap year is to compartmentalise this period of her life in to a temporary situation, meaning it’ll come to an end soon and she’ll finally be able to settle down and have babies in a country house.
I can’t see Lordon giving up this current way of life though. Two years married, living like teenagers on a gap year and she’ll freakout about turning 35 and getting a divorce.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Why does she insists on saying she lived in Bali instead of the extended vacation that it was?😫Niomoi, you entered on a tourist visa and have no right to settle there.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She’d give up her entire gap life year if it meant she could be pregnant with Joeys baby for 1 day. Not that she’d change her do-nothing lifestyle, but for the chance of wooing Joey back? She’d trade all this “happiness” she’s currently experiencing.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I say I lived in Ireland, but I overstayed the visa-exempt period by 11 months 😬
Unlike Niomi, I liked it there

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh and she couldn’t pack for Bali because she was getting her hair done and lazing around her family’s properties? Even I feel bad for Lordon.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"Respect and gratitude" for the places she visits...

LMAO, is that why she did photoshoots in front of sacred sites in Bali? Or why she frolicked around naked on a non-nudist beach in Ireland? Or why she wore bras crop tops around Portugal in restaurants? Or why she made out with her fiance, and filmed it, in a cafe? Or why she picked a fight in an airport with a staff member? Or why she filmed Balinese waiters/service workers/locals without their consent? Or why every time she finds a place she likes in another country it becomes her "secret spot," as if she personally discovered it? Or why she has no problem destroying the environment with her rampant consumerism and constant airplane CO2 emissions?

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Gap life, lack of an actual functioning thinking brain, emotional emptiness and bottomless boredom...Bravo nimbecile! what an amazing life and place to find your freaking "where" 😒 and when you add you add to the mix the teethy creep 😵😵💫

Reactions: 15
She is using that story today, the counterargument to "wherever you go, there you are", as a justification of her nomad existence. Has she abandoned Dublin for good then? I mean, she couldn't even bring herself to go back to pack

Reactions: 14
A gap year is called a gap year because it’s a break in between things, school and uni, uni and work, etc. her gap is just a big gap between two other gaps 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
A gap year is called a gap year because it’s a break in between things, school and uni, uni and work, etc. her gap is just a big gap between two other gaps 😂
Haha! Forget gap, her life is one big chasm.

1692905704479.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have so much to catch up on, but honestly, the only gap Nimbobs should be worried about is the empty one in her head where her brain should be. She is honesty the biggest twit that has ever twatted on the face of the earth.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Still the saddest thing of all is that she's actually engaged to that horrible guy. Gives me the creeps anytime I think about it.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.