Niomi Smart #68 When you start following a dick, you become one too...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's funny, I was listening to a podcast (diary of a CEO, can't remember which episode) and the guest said something about how in retirement people's cognitive ability deteriorates etc because you're not as active mentally anymore. There are ways to avoid it by continuing to mentally stimulate yourself or physically get involved in some other work.

And I immediately thought of Niomi. She's not retired, but she basically lives like this, and it explains the complete lack of intelligence

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Since when did the sun become like 80% of her personality? Since meeting Lordon right? Whenever they are alone in Dublin living ”normal life” she can blame her unhappiness on the weather. It’s amazing how little time she spends in their own home especially when she went on about how it felt like such a safe place when they moved in.

Reactions: 21
She is going to be a wizened prune by the time she is 35.
She'll have to go for the Terrina face stretching technique.

(ETA not sure if anyone follows Anna H, but her skin worries me. She is such a stunning woman, and her skin is not lined but she has so many dark brown freckles obviously caused by sun exposure).

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I haven’t been here in like a month because of vacay and I got promoted at work and I have been working over time but I had to share this. Not al fresco, but alfesco (she was paaahfect for Forky). Then again she said tapas when she was in Portugal. Spain, Italy and Portugal are interchangeable in her colonizer mind
IMG_6596.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I haven’t been here in like a month because of vacay and I got promoted at work and I have been working over time but I had to share this. Not al fresco, but alfesco (she was paaahfect for Forky). Then again she said tapas when she was in Portugal. Spain, Italy and Portugal are interchangeable in her colonizer mind
View attachment 2401744
Spain and Portugal were major colonisers themselves, so I'm not sure this exactly applies here (ie when considering two predominantly white Western European nations)? I think it just speaks to her ignorance more than anything

Reactions: 17
View attachment 2401744
Congratulations!! Happy to hear you are doing well even tho you're so busy.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her rating went up but its still dismal when you look at the amount of votes. I'm still surprised that she basically ghosted her own Podcast lol.

1692894181926.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she's gone on a small 🌞 holiday to prepare for a bigger 🌞 holiday? Tough gig

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So she's gone on a small 🌞 holiday to prepare for a bigger 🌞 holiday? Tough gig
Ha, right? And after being in Bali for a few months she will need a quick week long holiday to ease her into doing nothing again.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In the middle of a cost of living crisis, why do so many people flock to accounts like hers to have their noses rubbed in it. I guess they'd call it "escapism" but seriously wtf?

Reactions: 21
What is she even doing with her life? Does she even know? And what is she now, an influencer, a podcaster, a guru? No, she's just a wealthy, empty-headed do-nothing.
@lcd77 congrats on the promotion! 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What is she even doing with her life? Does she even know? And what is she now, an influencer, a podcaster, a guru?
@lcd77 congrats on the promotion! 👏
Hopefully the high-end brands she's so enamoured with will see this aimlessness too, this drifting towards directionless druggie hippie, and abandon her. Then what?

Reactions: 8
IMG_5338.jpeg

Nims you’ve been on a “journey” for what seems like a decade now… a journey to where? The sun?! The yoga studio? The cafe around the corner? Lordons pencil peen?
How inspiring 🥱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Spain and Portugal were major colonisers themselves, so I'm not sure this exactly applies here (ie when considering two predominantly white Western European nations)? I think it just speaks to her ignorance more than anything
To me, as someone who lives here, it’s more to do with digital nomads treating people from here like dirt during the recession (PIGS comes to mind) and then vacationing here, gentrifying those countries and treating them like amusement parks.
I don’t know about Portugal, but a lot of the Spanish population feel ashamed and disgusted about our colonizer past. There’s a major holiday here on Columbus Day and most of us say there’s nothing to celebrate (12 de octubre nada que celebrar).

Thank you @ElenaK and @Callan and congrats on your wedding 🩷
On that note, best wishes to you too @LolitaBlah 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2401858

Nims you’ve been on a “journey” for what seems like a decade now… a journey to where? The sun?! The yoga studio? The cafe around the corner? Lordons pencil peen?
How inspiring 🥱
Ah HA! She's on a journey to find the RIGHT PATH'
Lordon will be using his pointy peen as a divination device. 😅😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Did someone say gap year? Well, Niomi is on it! Everyone is on their own timeline, after all! Licherally confirming she's an empty-headed do-nothing. So much 🤦
Screenshot_2023-08-24-20-25-04-891_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.