Niomi Smart #67 Lordon's pointy pencil peen is the very worst thing we've ever seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is typical Lordon speak. He also wrote about how he loves catching up on walks with Niomi. Like, you spend 24/7 together and have so for over a year. Plus, both of you do nothing. What’s there to catch up on?
I imagine they have loads to say. Empty vessels make the loudest noise…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just caught up on her stories and omg she’s worse than ever 😂😂 The story doesn’t even add up to me. If the man was really that awful why on earth would her bf send her over to deal with him. Plus if the man was so aggressive that she was shaking (😂) why would she want to hang around in that situation any longer and write down book recommendations?! Surely you’d just pay and then walk away ASAP. Also notice that she says this man was really rude and shouting but she never actually says what he was saying, probably because they were at fault in some way.
Niomi finds it hard to deal with anything that doesn't align with her born again spiritual happy personna.
So slightly grumpy airport worker, who wasn't fooled by Lordon and Nims ✨ twinkling ✨ at him adorably, has been blown up into incredibly angry rude man who obviously had something wrong with him and who needed Nimbobs help.
Remember Niomi is the person who, when looking for an example of a big adverse life event to overcome, chose being unable to borrow her father in law's car for an hour 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If you’d told me back in her dreamy Joe “I just woke up at 6am to do a 10k and eat three blueberries” era she’d be taking naked mud baths at druggie festivals, posting foreplay in cafes and antagonising airport staff I’d never have believed you
Don't you worry! Queen of dumb will procure even more deranged behavior 😅😅 chick is getting more mental by a minute.

Reactions: 10
Thanks, @Shutterbug99!!! 👍😘
I was watching Lordon's latest story and Niomi's running to greet him in the path of an approaching bus. She ran through that lane a moment before it arrived, paying no mind to the vehicle that could possibly send her to the afterlife. She was too busy smiling like a maniac, hands flying, excited to greet her bubbly fiancé. Girl's gonna take a completely different trip if she keeps this up. 😵💫
The best thing is she started the smiley run once she noticed he was holding up his phone to film her. One bad performance after another.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
1/ I just learned of Callan's wedding; congrats! Incidentally, we're all such a bright tribe here that I'm way more interested in seeing your dress and happy about your wonderful news than in Nimbobs's latest BS.
2/ I haven't followed for a while so I'm not sure what the few comments about her being distant from her family are coming from - other than the fact that she's never in the UK anymore and that we assume they can't be happy with her marrying this absolute twit, but I do wonder about her use of "freedom" in her latest Pokemon evolution. It might just be Lordon's self-help guru tit, of course, but I wonder what she's told herself (and him) she is now free from. It's possible all the negative feedback from the- in her words - massive amount of her followers who are angry at her changing was getting to her (I could see her thinking her life is back on track i.e. she's engaged again and can thus provoke envy in followers and in denial about what everybody is seeing) and that he's spun her into the love, light and brightness cult as a way to feel free from the constraints of SM, while leeching off her following $$ anyway. But I wonder if she has somehow convinced herself that her Kate Middleton Joe persona, her upbringing (nouveau riche "elegance" and emphasis put over appearance instead of education and professional achievement) and the veganism was really a prison she had put herself in. How sad that that's what she would have gotten out of the breakup that clearly has defined her whole life since then, because if that's what she means, then I'm 100% sure she blames her family, instead of herself. And yet deep down she's still the same vapid, shallow, uneducated person who despite claiming to be free, lets herself be influenced completely by her tool of a fiancé, and still cares way too much about what other people think of her, and looks at herself way too much and checks herself for how we see her (something that always used to bother me, unlike other Youtubers, she was always way too obvious about checking how she looked, always putting on an act).
Anyways, I do feel for her mom, who probably thought this space right here was a Niomi hate and irrational bunch of people, and actually may now realize we saw the downward spiral, originally kind of liked her, and are now absolutely disgusted - and for some us, worried, although not me. If she's going to be such a pretentious, enlightened idiot lecturing service workers and bragging about it like she did something that was the opposite of repellent, I hope she hits rock bottom and that it teaches her some real life lessons, finally.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
wtf, how long were they apart for, half an hour or something?
Right!? What kind of fucked codependent relationship are these two having?! 🫨 My niece doesn’t even greet her mother like that when being collected from a day in kindergarten!
Was he sitting outside to make sure she’s in the gym not on her way to the airport and back to sanity?! They spend their days together and he had to go and “collect” her from gym to walk her home to continue spending time together?! I’m now 100% convinced she’s not even allowed to go to bathroom on her own

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Not allowed to go to the bathroom on her own! 🚽😭
-Did you manage to have an enlightened poo, my wuv?
-Yes, wuv, it was such a positive, liberating experience. I feel so free!
-I wub you, let me hold you tight, my silly little woman!
😭😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I think her only exit from this relationship might come from her well and truly getting the ick when it comes to him. It's incredible that it hasn't happened yet. She was dull to start and now her barriers have been tampered with but when that switch flips, there will be no going back.

Regarding the story of her running up to him from the other side of the road and how ‘romantic‘ they are, it probably actually went something like this. ‘Niomi: I’m finished at my class now” Lordon: “ok I’m going to film is being reunited so make sure you look elegant and like you’ve missed me”.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Her life is almost looking like the plot for a psychological thriller waiting for her outside her yoga on the pretense of love but it's actually so she doesn't do anything he can't control.... 😱

Reactions: 41
I think they will stay together for a few years. There’s no way she’s not going to go through with this wedding. If she really wants kids, she’s in for a rude awakening with her man-child bullshit life coach. I don’t think he ever wants to settle down and have a family. Doesn’t fit into his worldview imo. But Niomi might want to have a kid, and it will take her years to figure him out.

Reactions: 27
Her life is almost looking like the plot for a psychological thriller waiting for her outside her yoga on the pretense of love but it's actually so she doesn't do anything he can't control.... 😱
The waiting outside her yoga class is very creepy Joe from You.

Reactions: 27
I'm massively behind! But I can't believe she is engaged to Jamie White 😂 I used to date a guy who worked with him in midnight events back in the day, the event headquarters we're in a basement of a house off leeson street which I'm pretty sure is where they are living now. I remember the knicker party well, Jamie was the biggest stuck up hole I have ever met.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 87
The constant shoving of this relationship in our faces… tell me you’re forcing a relationship without telling me you’re forcing a relationship

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yeah, I feel like she is leaving out a huge chunk of the airport story. I feel like Niomi and Lordon were definitely at fault or did something to exacerbate the situation. It could also be that the airport worker wasn't actually that rude (I have a hard time believing he was actually shouting at her) and she was exaggerating.

The reason I think she may have exaggerated here is because I think her and Lordon are about to create their own life coaching scam - and the airport story was her way of showing just how enlightened (lol!) she is. She's already been telling her followers that she is going to help them become just like her - full of light, love and happiness etc. etc.

I think this has been Lordon's goal from the time he first targeted vulnerable Niomi in Bali. This guy had been bumming around Bali for a couple of years before she showed up. Before that he was living at home and receiving an allowance from his parents after losing all his money. He's pushing forty and really had nothing going on. Thanks to Holly he knew Niomi was heartbroken, wealthy, and also has an in-built audience for him to tap into. We might think that everybody can see through his blend of BS, but that's not true. There are a lot of lost, lonely and vulnerable people out there and that's who people like Lordon prey on.

However, he doesn't really have the audience to make major money from this type of thing. Niomi does though.

Has anyone heard of Jeff and Shaleia, the YouTube couple who promise to help people find their soulmate or 'Twin Flame?' I listened to a podcast about these two a while back and it is crazy stuff. That's the kind of thing I can see Niomi and Lordon doing.

oh gosh, I think you are probably right. Her latest story harping on about love at first sight and how she met Jamie…. I think he’s convinced her to go down the couple life coach path with him. Of course, it will be even harder to leave him when her “happy” and “successful” relationship becomes part of her brand.

If they met 14 months ago and quietly got on with their relationship, I wouldn’t be questioning it so much. But trying to advertise that their whirlwind romance is the best love ever… no one sane is convinced. Every time they get some criticism in their comments they start putting all these performative loved up videos out trying to prove the haters wrong.

It's a bit of a power move on her part to be in a relationship with someone who is as controlling as she is, isn't it? They're love-bombing each other, it's a clusterbomb of red flags. There's no "lesser of two evils." They're very worthy, equal opponents, clawing at each others' faces to make sure there's nothing left outside their dominion. Then, the only thing that will remain will surely be the thing they never thought to look for, love.

I think we should be invited to write the next season of You.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’d think he’d love to be a father because then he would convince her to let him be a stay at home dad while also employing a nanny. Then he could also start exploiting the kids and be a “parenting coach.” He’ll have changed nothing of his lifestyle.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I’d think he’d love to be a father because then he would convince her to let him be a stay at home dad while also employing a nanny. Then he could also start exploiting the kids and be a “parenting coach.” He’ll have changed nothing of his lifestyle.
Poor toothy, chinless gremlins...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.