Niomi Smart #64 Happy clappy in a life so crappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s actually too lazy and careless to follow through with her invisalign, I can’t bleeping believe it. I can’t even understand why?? I had to wear mine for around a year, then got a retainer for my lower teeth which I have been wearing ever since and never once had to go back to my dentist.

Like, this is the perfect example of why she can’t follow through/stick with anything, even if it actually benefits her.
Another free dental treatment? :(

Reactions: 5
Just wanna give a big thanks to @Callan and @formerly_sitkx for influencing me to try White Claw! I always saw them at my store but I never wanted to try cause I was burned by a bad seltzer once that tasted like ethanol smells. I just tried the Lemon one and it's so good! Congrats to you gals for being the influencers Niomi wishes she were <3

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Much in the same regard I think Harry squandered the chance to write a book about all the interesting stories, amazing places etc, the immensely privileged life he led...and yet chose to write Spare instead - Niomi is so badly squandering the chance to showcase her privileged life. I follow this influencer (thewayfaress) who's always travelling around the world but shows the history and the culture of every place. You really learn and experience a lot through her stories especially! Niomi's life is just...empty in comparion.

Reactions: 13
Just wanna give a big thanks to @Callan and @formerly_sitkx for influencing me to try White Claw! I always saw them at my store but I never wanted to try cause I was burned by a bad seltzer once that tasted like ethanol smells. I just tried the Lemon one and it's so good! Congrats to you gals for being the influencers Niomi wishes she were <3
Yass welcome to the club <3 Lemon is the best, some of the others can taste a bit intense or artificial. I was told by my grocer that they can't get Peach anymore, what a tease. You're so cute to let us know, and so sorry it's not sold in paper cans, something that Niomi would probably try to convince you of lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yass welcome to the club <3 Lemon is the best, some of the others can taste a bit intense or artificial. I was told by my grocer that they can't get Peach anymore, what a tease. You're so cute to let us know, and so sorry it's not sold in paper cans, something that Niomi would probably try to convince you of lol.
Oh no! I'll keep my eyes peeled for Peach cause it's my favorite fruit!

Bahhhaa. Paper cans. Oh Nimbobs.

Let's be glad White Claw would never sponsor her. That said, I don't believe she drinks at all, with what she weighs she'd fall on her ass with two sips!

Reactions: 7
Why is she advertising a vodka brand?? Is she that desperate for money? it doesn't go with her brand at all... Not to mention Lordon selfing himself as a mentor who doesn't drink alcohol....

Reactions: 20
The only gifts that Lordon has given her so far, from what she shared were Spa gift certificates... Hm... and he made sure she mentioned those gifts in her stores, one was right after the engagement and one for Christmas. I wonder if he racks up freebies or gets them from his sister then passes them off as gifts cause we don't really see him spending money. Every trip is some free sight seeing ( which is lovely but for someone who talks so much tit about what a badass he is, you'd figure he can pay for a dinner or a vacation once).
He paid for that huge, tacky bunch of roses on her birthday last year in Bali. Maybe he's the kind of guy who makes big gestures while wooing the girl, and then stops making any kind of effort once they are in a relationship.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
He paid for that huge, tacky bunch of roses on her birthday last year in Bali. Maybe he's the kind of guy who makes big gestures while wooing the girl, and then stops making any kind of effort once they are in a relationship.
Speculate to accumulate 👍

(You can get 50 red roses delivered by at least one Bali florist for about €62)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘bare in mind’

‘incredible helpful’

Dude can’t complete 3 paragraphs without ridiculous grammatical errors, and imagines that people might actually pay money for his services 🤡

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
‘bare in mind’

‘incredible helpful’

Dude can’t complete 3 paragraphs without ridiculous grammatical errors, and imagines that people might actually pay money for his services 🤡
What the hell is he actually on about? I've just tried listening

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
What the hell is he actually on about? I've just tried listening
Lip smack lip smack.
A bit woo woo.
Stand firm.
Breathe in and out twice.
Life changing.

FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH- LICHERALLY 😅😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Ah yes our feelings can guide us and teach us so much….. Except for when your gut is telling you to run from your creepy boyfriend, then you’re just batshit crazy 👍

Reactions: 22
Funny. He says our feelings can be incredibly helpful (incredible helpful lol) and guide us through life, yet by his own account and Niomi's he shuts down and attempts to override her feelings whenever she voices them. He's such a bleeping creep.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.