Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

formerly_sitkx

Chatty Member
Anyone clock creepy Lordons hair looming over the camera top right at the end? Gun to your head Niomi?
what the actual fuck, I can’t even understand what position he’s in to loom into the frame like that??? This screenshot feels like a summary of their entire relationship dynamic…hopefully that’s someone else’s hair, but I can’t think of a single other person she still hangs out with

This is how I imagine him getting into the frame
9BF33718-2B1E-4C10-B0AC-D683D15DCD92.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109

earlgrey

VIP Member
There’s something so embarrassing about an engaged couple of 30 somethings getting annoyed because they want to borrow their parents car but the parents need it that day. And this is used an example of an obstacle in their day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

Mable912

VIP Member
I am lucky enough to get an hour lunch break, so I listened to the podcast today, and am very hormonal, so rant incoming!

I am SOOO FUCKING SICK of privileged people doing podcasts and giving “advice” to people in an uninformed, uneducated manner that does more harm than good!

1) as a Psychologist who uses trauma informed approaches, why is she giving out UNFACTUAL information to people? She says “gut” intuition feels “calm” and quiet, meanwhile fear feels anxious and erratic. WRONG! Gut feelings or intuition produce strong physical signs, they never feel “calm”, because we have evolved specifically so that the purpose of a gut feeling is to warn you about something bad or wrong, by way of butterflies or knots in your stomach for example. So what the actual fuck is she talking about. I think she’s basically saying that when she gets those physical signs, she passes it off as “fear” based purely on previous experience, rather than a gut feeling, and so ignores it and takes this as a GREEN LIGHT to carry on what she’s doing!!!!! I presume this has happened in her relationship with Jamie, her gut is telling her to run for the hills, but she’s ignored it, palmed it off as “fear”, and instead embraced it. Wtf
2) and therein lies the theme of the podcast and the theme of all of Niomi’s content; using warped logic to justify her terrible life decisions. Making bad choices and choosing a narrative that supports the decision after she’s done it.
3) My jaw dropped to the floor when she gave an example of an “unexpected change” that previously would have thrown her off, as her and Jamie not being able to use his partners car one morning. Wtf! Who the hell does she think she is to be preaching to people when these are her average “unexpected changes”? I don’t know if it’s because I’m in work that I’m getting wound up, but for me an unexpected change would be a patient’s risk escalating so much that a total last minute review of their assessment and plan is needed to keep that person and other patients/staff safe. That happens on the regular and doesn’t phase me one bit. How the hell do these buffoons function
4) She gave an example of getting bogged down with “life admin” as “choosing what to wear” 😂😂😂😂 oh how I wish I had any time on a weekend to think about what designer sunglasses would look best with my designer trench coat!

Fucking hell.

I would love to spend 1-1 time with her and figure out how much awareness she has of what she’s doing to herself and why. She clearly cannot physically be single and has really poor coping skills and unhelpful attachment styles, despite being a yoga teacher and knowing about mindfulness and having all the money and time in the world to get therapy and get some real introspection 🤦🏼‍♀️

Influencers blow my mind.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88

irvinelane

VIP Member
Niomi:
1685896974851.jpeg

Also Niomi (back in March):

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Thanks to @Coldfeet for most popular thread title suggestion.

Main excitement from last thread was Lordon's amazing birthday surprise for Niomi. He loves surprises! He told her to pack her passport, presumably to whisk her away on a romantic minibreak abroad.
Weeeelll. Not quite. It was a road trip to Kerry. In a hire car. That Niomi had to promote and endorse.
Never mind at least he planned some lovely activities for the weekend. Again. No. Lots of driving, trudging and swimming, so exactly like every other day of the week for her.
But he was probably saving the big romantic gesture for Saturday night. What could it be? Ah well he 'forgot' to make a dinner reservation anywhere so they ended up having a rather unpleasant looking Chinese takeaway on a wall.
But luckily Niomi had never been so happy. She said so extremely unconvincingly as she chewed her way through some grim noodles.
#blessed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

earlgrey

VIP Member
Fiercly solo, the woman who thought putting up a christmas tree was “a bit sad” if you live alone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
As a genuinely fiercely single gal (hello 9 years single) it irks me that she’s trying to make out she was this independent woman that reached ultimate happiness by herself. She basically says ‘but then I found someone again, phew, I was bloody lonely and sad’. We all know she hated every second that she was single. Also I’m fed up of rich people talking about ‘manifesting’, you had the time and freedom to meet people and swan about in Bali. It’s money.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

QueenBW

VIP Member
God, everything is wedding related now. She can't just go to a teeth whitening appointment, no, it's operation wedding smile.

Sorry to break this to you, but no one will be looking at your (fake) smile, Niomi, when the groom's teeth can be seen from outer space

• Haha
Reactions: 63

CallItAsItIs

Chatty Member
Apparently an upcoming pod will be talking about toxic positivity…umm, que? You’re virtually the poster child for toxic positivity.
IMG_3938.jpeg

Also, enough with the ring. We get it, we know. You won’t end up dying alone - you’ll be dying with Lordon, which is a far worse fate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62

mindlessness

VIP Member
Using our old threads to make the timeline re her 'Fiercely Solo' era.

Around mid Aug 2020 - The breakup with Joe (https://tattle.life/threads/niomi-s...-dont-know-yet-but-await-the-fennel-tea.8431/)

November 2020 - Someone figures out who a mystery man she was spotted with in Notting Hill is, the man now known as Dettol Daddy: https://tattle.life/threads/niomi-s...no-longer-a-snooze.10694/page-36#post-2812868

Jan 2021 - We're discussing Dettol Daddy liking a photo on Anna's IG. Hard to know when Dettol Daddy stopped being a thing, but probably by this point lol. https://tattle.life/threads/niomi-s...nana-and-why-is-freddie-following-anna.14141/

July 2021 - Goes to Soho Farmhouse with Forky and some friends https://tattle.life/threads/niomi-s...io-me-myself-and-i.21137/page-21#post-5659805

By April 2022 - Goodbye Forky, Hello Bali. https://tattle.life/threads/niomi-s...d-niomi-has-a-muchneeded-bali-time-off.29630/

May 2022 - We're in Bali men are 'on a Mission' and Lordon inserts himself and his teeth into her life. https://tattle.life/threads/niomi-smart-43-a-flamboyance-of-annoyance.30145/page-42#post-10173486

So assuming she starts seeing Dettol Daddy late Oct/Early Nov she had maybe 3 months tops fully 'solo' immediately post Joe. Maybe 6 months between Dettol Daddy and Forky, if that. A month tops between Forky and Lordon. What a wealth of experience being a single woman in her 20s! 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Maybe I'm giving her too much credit here but I don't believe for one second that she has any intention to go through with the wedding. It'll be sold as a long engagement until the relationship fizzles out.
She obviously considers it a triumph that a second man has proposed to her and so soon after Joey too and she's enjoying the attention and initial high but once that excitement has died down, she'll be as unhappy as she was before the proposal and one day she'll get on that plane to London because being single will seem less miserable than a life with him.
I actually think she'll be in a huge rush to get married ASAP and will have a short engagement. I don't think she'll want a long engagement after what happened last time. I guess we'll see.

At this point I won't be surprised if their wedding takes place on a 'secret' wall somewhere in Ireland with Nims in a bikini eating a bag of chips...because they are not like other couples

• Haha
Reactions: 60