Niomi Smart #64 Happy clappy in a life so crappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is one time she should have brought Lordon along!

View attachment 2244565

Again, she looks so much better in London. She slobs around Dublin in Lordon's tracksuits, but as soon as she arrives in London it's pretty dresses and making an effort with her appearance.
Is this the same dentist that gave her the last two Invisalign treatments too? If yes, why doe he do that she’s so ungrateful for everything she gets.

Reactions: 15
Everything is gifted!

Yup, that is the same place she got her freebie invisalign, so this will be another freebie. Such a shame they couldn't sort Lordon out with a much needed new wedding smile too.
Time to knock everything out and start again.
Maybe if Niomi pushes him off an Irish cliff, they can get him gifted plastic surgery?
---
High key think nimbits is giving off resentful/woe is me energy. She can't have been pleased Lordon proposed behind a sofa and in Ireland of all places, not her beloved bahliiiii or anywhere that is 'their' place. Pretty sure it was his parents home? Imagine celebrating the anniversary, if they make it that far and being like, 'remember how you were cheap and proposed to me in your parents house?' Then never being able to go back to the specific place once the parents pass and the home inevitably has to be sold and divided among the avocado siblings.

Then we had the bait and switch birthday trip debacle with the basic takeaway and embarrassment being turned away from restaurants.

And I bet she can't even witch about or laugh if off with Lord Donkenstein because he'd be all, 'reframe your mindset, do you really need a fancy restaurant and sunny European getaway to be happy (ON YOUR BIRTHDAY)????' And all it would take to make it better and healthy would be a simple, I'll do better next year, after all we've only known each other a SINGLE year! But instead she has force everything back in and act
---
like it was the bestest, most romanticest trip evahhhh!

No wonder she always looks constipated.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Time to knock everything out and start again.
Maybe if Niomi pushes him off an Irish cliff, they can get him gifted plastic surgery?
---
High key think nimbits is giving off resentful/woe is me energy. She can't have been pleased Lordon proposed behind a sofa and in Ireland of all places, not her beloved bahliiiii or anywhere that is 'their' place. Pretty sure it was his parents home? Imagine celebrating the anniversary, if they make it that far and being like, 'remember how you were cheap and proposed to me in your parents house?' Then never being able to go back to the specific place once the parents pass and the home inevitably has to be sold and divided among the avocado siblings.

Then we had the bait and switch birthday trip debacle with the basic takeaway and embarrassment being turned away from restaurants.

And I bet she can't even witch about or laugh if off with Lord Donkenstein because he'd be all, 'reframe your mindset, do you really need a fancy restaurant and sunny European getaway to be happy (ON YOUR BIRTHDAY)????' And all it would take to make it better and healthy would be a simple, I'll do better next year, after all we've only known each other a SINGLE year! But instead she has force everything back in and act
---
like it was the bestest, most romanticest trip evahhhh!

No wonder she always looks constipated.
lord donkenstein. i'm dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg we’d all die from alcohol poisoning!

Just had podcast round 3 on and oh my life Lordon is DANGEROUS ⚠☣☢❌🚩
She says again that when she has a meltdown he just holds her tight and tells her he loves her.
‼ NIOMI, THIS IS COERCIVE CONTROL! ‼
He might be using nice words, but the message is still “shut the duck up”. He’s killing you with kindness. He’s not acknowledging or listening to what you are saying, HE IS SHUTTING YOU DOWN.

My friend recently said the same thing of “what am I doing with my life?!”, and as a friendship group we actually heard her and offered practical advice. We discussed her desires and her options at length. We assessed various scenarios; the positives, negatives and compromises. And now, she’s negotiated a sabbatical from work so she can have a couple of months travelling and a promotion on her return, which not only means she can level up, but she can cut down to working 4 days a week instead of 5 and have a better work life balance.
We didn’t feed her word salad about manifestation and what things do and don’t serve her. We came up with an actual plan. And we managed it all without a life coach qualification.
End of rant.
Aside from creep Lordon, doesn’t she realise that repeated meltdowns are not normal?

If she can’t cope with her normal everyday life, it’s a sign something is very, very wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I don't think so. If it's more invisalign or veneers or similar it could take quite a few months.
With the orange glasses I thought it was a whitening treatment, usually you do that a month or two before a wedding. Hopefully, I'm wrong 😬

Reactions: 11
Yeah why is she constantly having meltdowns? She never shares anything real in her posts and suddenly she's living this harsh life? I haven't listened to the 3rd podcast yet, think I listened to a total of 2 minutes of podcast 1 and 2 combined so far..
---
Lol also in her intro she says "whether chatting solo or with a special guest"... I'm guessing that she hasn't had a guest yet? If this was a professionally made podcast she'd be wise to have a guest for the 1st episode to give it a boost and make it more appealing, but hey this is Niomi, fake it till you make it for life... shows that she has nothing lined up but herself.
---
This girl can't let it go lol

1686952180663.png

1686952200441.png

I dunno, making passive aggressive comments suggesting for someone to seek professional help then putting prayer emoji because you didn't like the original poster's emoji, never mind that they are asking a legitimate question, is kinda whack. Seems like people who agree with Nimbobs are as shallow as she is, and there's zero room for conversation or even using your imagination for a second, its like kiss butt or you're not kind...

Anyone has an example of Niomi being "kind"? Like something legit? I can't think of any to be honest. (Smiling to someone serving you coffee at 7am while you walk around being surprised that people are working already doesn't count).

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
This is why I don’t like Niomi — there were two other influencers doing the same ad as her for Absolut. They were transparent about how much plastic was being used though. It just feels so manipulative on her part and for what

Reactions: 21
So I've been listening to podcast #3 (taking a break now) and she talks about letting negative thoughts in, listening to them then being like "okay that's valid I hear you, bye" and yeah that's cute and all but I'd love for her to define a "negative throught" she did mention reading comments online and having a 100 positive ones and then that one negative that she will think of for days. And that's her negative through. A comment on her IG or YT 🥴

I wish life was that simple, worrying about a comment online you didn't like, and not a sick family member, your kid, paying your bills, dealing with finances and actual hardships, I cant be like Oh yeah this mortgage bill is here, ok great, thanks bye, and move on. I actually have to pay it. She legit talks about gossipy nonsense and not actual hardships. How is that helpful to anyone but maybe a 5 year old?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This is why I don’t like Niomi — there were two other influencers doing the same ad as her for Absolut. They were transparent about how much plastic was being used though. It just feels so manipulative on her part and for what
She doesn't know or care about the plastic, the objective is to keep that cash flowing, she has a Lordon to support. 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My ideal thread title!
The only gifts that Lordon has given her so far, from what she shared were Spa gift certificates... Hm... and he made sure she mentioned those gifts in her stores, one was right after the engagement and one for Christmas. I wonder if he racks up freebies or gets them from his sister then passes them off as gifts cause we don't really see him spending money. Every trip is some free sight seeing ( which is lovely but for someone who talks so much tit about what a badass he is, you'd figure he can pay for a dinner or a vacation once).

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She’s actually too lazy and careless to follow through with her invisalign, I can’t bleeping believe it. I can’t even understand why?? I had to wear mine for around a year, then got a retainer for my lower teeth which I have been wearing ever since and never once had to go back to my dentist.

Like, this is the perfect example of why she can’t follow through/stick with anything, even if it actually benefits her.

Reactions: 18
The only gifts that Lordon has given her so far, from what she shared were Spa gift certificates... Hm... and he made sure she mentioned those gifts in her stores, one was right after the engagement and one for Christmas. I wonder if he racks up freebies or gets them from his sister then passes them off as gifts cause we don't really see him spending money. Every trip is some free sight seeing ( which is lovely but for someone who talks so much tit about what a badass he is, you'd figure he can pay for a dinner or a vacation once).
Haha yeah those probably were hand me downs from his older sister. Parting with money seems to bring him actual pain. He went back on the engagement ring and made Niomi start calling it “ours.” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.