Niomi Smart #64 Happy clappy in a life so crappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The name: “Live Smart” …the opposite of what she does.

In the next thread, let’s vote for how long it’ll last. I’m thinking 3 episodes max

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Anyone clock creepy Lordons hair looming over the camera top right at the end? Gun to your head Niomi?
what the actual duck, I can’t even understand what position he’s in to loom into the frame like that??? This screenshot feels like a summary of their entire relationship dynamic…hopefully that’s someone else’s hair, but I can’t think of a single other person she still hangs out with

This is how I imagine him getting into the frame
9BF33718-2B1E-4C10-B0AC-D683D15DCD92.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
I'm team quick secret wedding in a camper van sponsored by ubereats or deliveroo...
---
Her podcast is releasing tomorrow. That's the big announcement!
After 1 sec of listening our ears will be resembling her melted candle. Amazing this idiot thinks she can do podcasts.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I mean…..the fact this “secret place” has a well worn in path is a little hint that it probably is not a secret spot after all!? 🤷🏼‍♀️
It is LICHERALLY the right path for secrets places 🤣
---
Or or...lord of teef paved the way..
🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does it mean she still « works » with that management? What a joke it would be. She has done absolutely nothing since she signed the contract with them, but I guess they helped her to get the constant freebies, as well as the car for her birthday.

1685472421843.jpeg

About her podcast.. What do you guys think the first episode will be? Based on what she said in this story, I bet she’s gonna talk about Joe (+ the signs, being on the right path, the Universe, the mirrored numbers, Frida Kahlo, storm in her uterus, and usual nonsense). She should have named her podcast tit Smart.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
You know that Lordon helped her come up with this lame name because it makes zero sense, for a moment I thought he meant live, as in live tv, I was like wtf lol... And weird how she said she didn't have a platform to have chats and she's nervous because she's being vulnerable. Dude, you've been online for over 10 years, no platform?

1685473359826.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
"I feel really vulnerable" and "I'm nervous" talking about this. :rolleyes:

Ah, the classic you-better-only-leave-positive-comments manipulation tactic that influencers use. Because then, if you leave a negative comment, you're a terrible person because you (the viewer) knew she was being "vulnerable" so how could you blah blah blah.

Reactions: 37
According to the trailer she'll be talking about her spiritual journey in Bahhhli and finding 'magic and sparkle' in the everyday. Yawn.

She'll also be discussing Ireland's many, many secret beaches and hidden walls. Or maybe I made that part up. Haha!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
And the title of the first episode would be: I’m so happy right now, because I find magic in the everyday 🥴🥴

On another note, I assume that picture from her latest post was supposed to be a nice one.

1685473774709.jpeg

I mean, look at that. Be right back, gonna throw up.

1685473817923.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
You know that Lordon helped her come up with this lame name because it makes zero sense, for a moment I thought he meant live, as in live tv, I was like wtf lol... And weird how she said she didn't have a platform to have chats and she's nervous because she's being vulnerable. Dude, you've been online for over 10 years, no platform?

View attachment 2206576
She just recycled the ‘smart living’ title she used in her India videos with Joe into ‘live smart’. Not much thought went into it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
smart chats is soooooo much better. She should’ve come to tattle for some podcast name ideas 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Does it mean she still « works » with that management? What a joke it would be. She has done absolutely nothing since she signed the contract with them, but I guess they helped her to get the constant freebies, as well as the car for her birthday.

View attachment 2206541

About her podcast.. What do you guys think the first episode will be? Based on what she said in this story, I bet she’s gonna talk about Joe (+ the signs, being on the right path, the Universe, the mirrored numbers, Frida Kahlo, storm in her uterus, and usual nonsense). She should have named her podcast tit Smart.
I literally can’t image what she has to offer aside from several bogus astrological delusions, descriptions of moss, and possibly a melted candlestick or something.

I think I’m gonna have to wait for a @sydneybarrett summary with this one 😂😂 There’s only so much woo woo that my brain can process!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder if Maya and Merry B are on Niomi's payroll, they feel the need to answer half the comments with snark, then Merry was telling people to be nice while calling them an asshole lol.
Any chance Nimbo’s been looking in the sock drawer?

🧦🧦🧦

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Niomoi is so kind, allowing Joe to live rent-free in her head amid this cost of living crisis.

The first episode will definitely be about him and her broken engagement.

Joe, if he ever stumbles across her social media by accident:

download (4).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
smart chats is soooooo much better. She should’ve come to tattle for some podcast name ideas 😆
HAha that's what I said it should be, kinda agree, at least it's more catchy than this dead fish of a name.
---
I'm guessing she's going to keep her last name at least for the public? Otherwise it would have to be changed to Live White, which is truthfully more fitting to her lifestyle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.