Niomi Smart #64 Happy clappy in a life so crappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They say shame is the most destructive feeling, and Niomi is living proof. The shame she felt when Joe broke up with her has destroyed everything in her life. Her career, which she put aside in favor of escaping anything involving London; her appearance, in an effort not to look anything like she did with him, as if he had dumped her because she wasn't blond; her health with her food issues; her family, thanks to choosing Lordon as a misguided balm against shame; her friends; her self-worth.

No one can convince me that 2016 Niomi would have given Scammy Gums the time of day.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Because they are the “secret spot, picnicking” couple, apparently. 🥱
View attachment 2205881
This is what happens when you have too much time on your hands.
But hey, at least the best view of Lordon so far: The back of his head, and from a distance. Keep *this* kind of content creation going, Nimbobs!
Even from a distance, from the back you can tell he has no jaw

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Looking for secret spots to eat lunch outside every day... Lordon has so many secrets that even eating is one of them.
It's weird seeing them parade all day long, seven days a week not doing anything, I'd be embarrassed.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Do you think Niomi is contacting many of the same companies who had agreed to pay for (#ad) her first wedding to let them know the Niomi Wedding is back on? And that she'd like that (dress, cake, venue) they promised her now please and thank you.

And do you think they're taking one look at her new groom and running for the hills?

Because I bet she's getting a lot of email responses right now saying things like "We've changed direction since 2019." and "...no longer fits into our advertising budget."

JW1's face & persona were infinitely marketable. JW2? I can't imagine any brand choosing to work with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I went back to her last video, posted a month ago, to read the comments... apparently people should mind their own business and not comment unless it's to compliment her. And then you will be told that you don't know her so how dare you write that. Apparently if you kiss her ass you do know her and are allowed to leave comments. 😂

Um it's not her viewers, it's her

1685458250132.png

1685458278594.png

lol!

1685458334529.png

I wonder if Maya and Merry B are on Niomi's payroll, they feel the need to answer half the comments with snark, then Merry was telling people to be nice while calling them an asshole lol. Bunch of twits.

1685458518149.png

Apparently questioning the quality of the video is also a big no-no

1685458582072.png

1685458621306.png

1685458688687.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Because they are the “secret spot, picnicking” couple, apparently. 🥱
View attachment 2205881
This is what happens when you have too much time on your hands.
But hey, at least the best view of Lordon so far: The back of his head, and from a distance. Keep *this* kind of content creation going, Nimbobs!
I mean…..the fact this “secret place” has a well worn in path is a little hint that it probably is not a secret spot after all!? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Lordon definitely won't be paying. The wedding will be wherever they can get the biggest 'exposure' discount then he'll pull the traditional brides family pay for the wedding. He's Irish there's no way there'll be less than 100 people at the wedding (still small by Irish standards) he has to show off to his old private school chums.

She deserves a life so much better than she is settling for. I'd love to know where she sees herself in 5-10years
I think she's getting exactly what she deserves 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yeah I think she will plunge into wedding planning, she has absolutely nothing else to do and it will probably give her a feeling that her life is going somewhere and she's proved everyone wrong. I think she will be married as soon as she can if she has her way!

Reactions: 14
She deleted a post so she was back at 3,332 posts total. Now she’s posted as “3,333” her at the rock focusing on what she wants out of life.

Forky commented and no doubt she is fuming she was sent the “wrong” ex 🤭 Angel numbers not working huh?

IMG_3349.jpeg

It’s too funny to me 🥲 Sorry. It’s so mean. But I hope Joe is somewhere making snow angels in a vat of peanut butter.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I hated Forky and how he called women females and put protein powder in curry but scary Lordom makes me miss him

Reactions: 49
I hated Forky and how he called women females and put protein powder in curry but scary Lordom makes me miss him
Who could have predicted we would see Forky as a better option than her new desperate attempt at getting married, ie, Lord of the Teef.
Just wow, I wonder if this is as low as it gets.

Reactions: 48
Yeah I think she will plunge into wedding planning, she has absolutely nothing else to do and it will probably give her a feeling that her life is going somewhere and she's proved everyone wrong. I think she will be married as soon as she can if she has her way!
I think what they're going to "work" on is getting a paid honeymoon somewhere. I still don't think there's going to be some big romantic wedding. Not just because of the money factor, but because it would emphasize how lonely and isolated Niomi is, and I'm sure Lordon doesnt want her or her bright tribe to finally realize that.
Small ceremony, and then as a "surprise party", Lordon will invite her family over to Dublin, making Niomi "so happy".

Reactions: 13
They both suck. After Joe moved on she decided to stop dating conventionally nice guys, and she went after total turds with totally questionable morals. She even let them change her diet and dictate where she lives.

Reactions: 25
The *only* positive I will attribute to the Forky era is that she still seemed to have a social life. She was obviously on a mission to prove something but at least she was spending a lot of time with her girlfriends (or rather, Charlotte's girlfriends). Now she's got no friends, no maid of honour and a strained relationship with her mother.

Reactions: 28
Oh god. I didn’t think of that cause of how much I’ve seen her barely there stomach lately but I guess it’s possible.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.