Niomi Smart #64 Happy clappy in a life so crappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are people all over the world who are talented, kind, empathetic and hard working and they still struggle every day, but these two talentless, lazy hacks are living large and their biggest problem is a rental car that wasn't on time. So infuriating!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Does anyone else think she hates going home and reconnecting with family because perhaps Verity and co. (Probably not Tezza) told her to hold some accountability about her relationship and breakup with Joe? Maybe they saw him shrink and look miserable because of her rules and discipline. Maybe they sensed they weren't really compatible and maybe they even told Niomi her actions might have played a part on the ending. Instead of looking at herself she looks at the universe and divine timing.
Instead of listening to friends she cuts them out. She seems so lost. If any guy like Jamie even looked at me I'd be creeped out, especially knowing his weird history of club events.
I feel for her because I am kind of like her as much as I hate to admit it! Pass on the blame and call it the universe directing me! 😟 Difference is I am in therapy!
I believe verity and her husband just don't like Jamie - at all! I very much doubt her mum would even think those things about niomi, after all she is very much a product of how she was raised.

Reactions: 10
Wow their verbal diarrhea is endless...the crap they are producing is astonishing, someone needs to take trash out finally.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.