Niomi Smart #63 Jamie White is that you? Let’s do it again, I do, round 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he say “hey heyy heyyy” to make her turn around? 🤢 The last hey a bit aggressively 😑 They are never in tune and he gives off vibes like “You will hug your family when I say. This is now ring time. You understand, dear soulmate?”
View attachment 2179238
I think it's so funny and awkward that a) he knelt behind the armchair, looks weird on camera b) his dad is cornered and in shot c) he immediately knelt down and everything is so rushed

// not to mention that they basically restarted the proposal when they realised the armchair is on the way 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Ok, I know these types of dresses are not flattering to begin with and also it could be just the angle/she actually eaten something but this does look like a bump!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I think it's so funny and awkward that a) he knelt behind the armchair, looks weird on camera b) his dad is cornered and in shot c) he immediately knelt down and everything is so rushed
If all this was genuine, it wouldn’t look like this! Everything about this relationship and about them screams the truth! They can’t hide it, they can only ignore it and keep pretending.

Reactions: 14
It wasn’t a dream was it. The nightmare is real!
Meant to ask this yesterday… Who is the guy dying of cringe behind them?! 🤣 And has Verity broken her silence yet?!
BD2EB45B-722E-44DE-85A7-95A49AC1D212.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It wasn’t a dream was it. The nightmare is real!
Meant to ask this yesterday… Who is the guy dying of cringe behind them?! 🤣 And has Verity broken her silence yet?!
View attachment 2179455
This is Nim’s stepdad (verity’s husband) Paul

Also - I must have missed something but did I see in the FABULOUS recap of the relationship in the last thread that they actually bought a house in Bali???!?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ok, I know these types of dresses are not flattering to begin with and also it could be just the angle/she actually eaten something but this does look like a bump!
Licherally a photo of him sucking in her soul🤢 this photo sums really well the hell of a life they are having. Call an exorcist

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok I actually had to search this up because I wasn’t sure if I was misremembering.

@cocochino You’re a legend for this:
7D710EA5-09EE-4E39-AA62-5E6B4B318A8A.jpeg

---
I must have missed something but did I see in the FABULOUS recap of the relationship in the last thread that they actually bought a house in Bali???!?
I think they rented a home, sorry! It was a typo but I think it’s too late for me to go back in and edit 🥴

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
My partner proposed a few weeks ago and one of the nicest parts was calling all our family and friends to let them know and hearing how happy they were. When they have known your partner for years and have been wanting you to get married it's such a joyful piece of news to give everyone! I can't imagine the feeling of telling people knowing they kinda hate my fiance and aren't excited or thrilled, in fact they are alarmed and concerned. No thanks nims. It must be so different from when she got engaged to Joe and everyone was thrilled and she couldn't believe her luck. That's got to sting

• Heart
Reactions: 53
That proposal felt like a literal ambush. It wasn’t romantic or kind or thoughtful or anything. Awful. Push her through a door and drop to his knee where ever he was stood. Why couldn’t he give her a minute to say hi to her family at the very least? And the way that video was stitched together just shows how tragic it was, what a duck up.

Also I’m still wheezing from @Critchley’s ‘extra moist cave of doom’ on the last thread. Bravo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
That's the jar of peanut butter she's hiding 😆
---
That proposal felt like a literal ambush. It wasn’t romantic or kind or thoughtful or anything. Awful. Push her through a door and drop to his knee where ever he was stood. Why couldn’t he give her a minute to say hi to her family at the very least? And the way that video was stitched together just shows how tragic it was, what a duck up.

Also I’m still wheezing from @Critchley’s ‘extra moist cave of doom’ on the last thread. Bravo!
Does anyone remember the podcast where Dimbobs said that Joe's proposal hadn't been that romantic. Not lucky is she 😅😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
You guys I really don’t know if I can handle her smugness over yet another engagement 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 28

zero social awareness from Toothy

Reactions: 13
Her body language in this story 🤢 shifty eyes, really forced to smile and to say she’s happy and over the moon.. Jamie must have asked her to do that podcast to get more followers, eventually.

Imagine being desperate AF to find a partner that you end up accepting a proposal from the creepiest, most repulsive guy ever, with a very questionable past, and yet, thinking you’re now a love expert. Nonsense #4728275380.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
You guys I really don’t know if I can handle her smugness over yet another engagement 😭
It's funny that she's so smug, like doesn't she know it could all fall apart in the blink of an eye? She should know it better than most.

Granted, I don't think Lordon will ever retrieve his claws from her, but hey. Maybe he'll run into an even better (read dumber, richer) prospect.

Reactions: 19
Do you think an orthodontist can help with Lordons mouth area?
Niomi is arranging an appointment as we speak. She aint gonna watch it for the rest of her life.
His teeth are *technically* fine. They just belong in a much larger face. They're big teeth, and he's got that skinny head, no chin to speak of, no lower jaw. So orthodontics wouldn't really help on its own. Plastic surgery would do much more to balance his face, but frankly I doubt it would make him any less repugnant. At 36 (or whatever) he's got the face he's earned: off-putting for any sane human.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.