Niomi Smart #63 Jamie White is that you? Let’s do it again, I do, round 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is a summary really necessary when the only thing of note that happened is that NIMBOBS IS NOW ENGAGED 💍 TO LORDON 🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷 and we're all waiting for this to blow up in their faces.
Remember when she was running around topless on a public beach, or looking for signs in melted wax, and those were the only major concerns?

Are they really going to drag their families all the way to Bali when Lordon's dad already has to foot the bill for everything? Then again, it's not like these two will consider anyone else in their decision making.
I’d bet on a destination wedding, knowing that the chances of a ton of people showing up would be unlikely (like, it’s not as if everyone else in the world has the time to just drop everything and head to Bahhhli on a whim). Who would she even invite at this point? She has very few actual friends, and because they’ve spent most of their time in Not London, whatever friends she used to have likely don’t know anything about him.

NB - My face when Nimbobs says she’ll answer questions about love
IMG_3762.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I have a question on love, you said that friendship is the foundation, where is forky then ? 😅😅 she is the last person you would want to ask about love 🤣 what a delusional chick, go observe some moss or melted candle...

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I think she’s less happy about the engagement itself and more happy that it’s given her an idea for ‘content’ for the foreseeable. Since being in Dublin, until now, she had ran out of things to show off and even lost enthusiasm for going to the gym (if she had been she would have showed it). She had literally nothing going on in her life and didn’t want to leave her house. Now she’s doing her makeup, getting dressed up all nice, and looking enthusiastic again. She’s set for a while.

I think she also sees herself as a success again because no matter how much she tried to sell us her ‘unconventional’ lifestyle (living out of a suitcase with no base), she clearly wanted all the conventional things she was once supposed to have.

• Sad
Reactions: 54
Question to Nimbob - “How do you get over losing the one true love of your life and accept that you have massively downgraded?”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
Niomi, why so happy? 🥴 You weren’t talking like this before, you were only saying the word happy and looking miserable.
I guess all she needed to lift her mood and feel important was an ugly creep down on one knee with a ring. I feel sorry for her.

She knows nothing about love. She doesn’t care about anyone, not even her little sister. She doesn’t love herself. She doesn’t know love at all. She is empty and delusional and a narcissist who can’t move on from her ex. Yes Nimbobs pls bless us with your advice and opinions on love 😪

(Thanks for choosing my title suggestion, big responsibility since it’s the first engagement thread 😅🖤)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Just logged in and no, NO! no no no nooooo NOO! I mean! No! NNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I bet everyone who knows her or used to be a friend or an ex, they’re all making fun of her right now and question her sight and sanity.

Reactions: 27
She said at the end of every podcast she asks a question. Where are these podcasts? Are they in the room with us now??

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Did he say “hey heyy heyyy” to make her turn around? 🤢 The last hey a bit aggressively 😑 They are never in tune and he gives off vibes like “You will hug your family when I say. This is now ring time. You understand, dear soulmate?”
IMG_6231.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I bet everyone who knows her or used to be a friend or an ex, they’re all making fun of her right now and question her sight and sanity.
thought about this too. like EVERYBODY in her circle, her "friends" or colleagues are surely smirking and rolling their eyes in group chats and making fun of her naivete and her creepy red flag prince charming. how would it feel to marry someone and knowing everyone in the chapel will lock eyes and shrug. so funny, so sad, so laughable

Reactions: 30
Do you think an orthodontist can help with Lordons mouth area?
Niomi is arranging an appointment as we speak. She aint gonna watch it for the rest of her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do you think an orthodontist can help with Lordons mouth area?
Niomi is arranging an appointment as we speak. She aint gonna watch it for the rest of her life.
The fact that she said in Bali “men are on a mission” but she herself was so desperate that she had to persuade herself that Lordon has an infectious smile so she can date someone again!!

Reactions: 31
The ol’ strategically placed hand… as someone also with a terrible jawline (it’s the bane of my life!)

85743E64-EC4E-4EB8-90C3-42E9125996FA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Her fingers, his teeth, her hair, his personality, her personality, everything everything! their poor babies 😭🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The rock looks massive but I can hardly see any details. It’s probably very expensive and looks boring up close.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.