Niomi Smart #62 Boobs and butt all over the 'gram, Nims is one step away from OnlyFans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2178471

happiest, she said.

View attachment 2178473

Looks more like she’s such in pain, and about to cry like F*ck, I’m supposed to be married to Joe, and yet, here I am, with my toothy groom-to-be. Can someone send help?
She's going to regret these half-naked engagement-related pics. She's going to be 80 years old looking for some nice memories of her engagement, and all she's going to have is photos of her boobs and ass with a crappy caption over them. It's also hilarious how she's SO happy about her engagement but Lordon isn't in these photos and the photos aren't even showing a ring or anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's scary how fast life changes.. not long ago she was dating around and now in like a year she's already engaged to someone.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
We also need to update the wiki at some point.
The Nimbobs equivalent of an atom bomb was dropped today, with us tattlers scrambling for shelter, trying to scavenge for crumbs of rationality within a tremendous mosaic of DJ-related trauma.

Their story so far:

[PART 1: THE MEET CUTE]
After getting lost in the jungle, she breaks up with Forky and goes to Bali
She posts a video saying she's not open to dating (but the men are apparently "persistent")
Her grandfather dies, but she licherally doesn't care haha.
She brings a man she's known for TWO WEEKS to London (it is here where Lordon earns his namesake)
Her family surprises her like she's been off on a military deployment. Lordon hangs in the back like a spirit from the Conjuring.

[INTERLUDE]
They do a weird photoshoot where she photographs his silhouette from behind as a way to become insta-official. Very creepy.
Someone DMs Lordon about his relationship status, and he replies saying that they're actually married, giving tattlers everywhere a heart attack
Lordon goes briefly missing, and we pray for a break up (alas, fate is cruel)

[PART 2: BALI REVISITED]
As the lovely @QueenBW put, McDonkey boarded the "Queen T of the Seas" on a sustainable (not) vacation with Niomi's family - he is subsequently cropped out of every photo
They go back to Bali, and Niomi posts a romantic beach picture of the Bali Swindler gripping her ass. How cute.
She rents out her Donkey shed
They take several weird pictures of him suspending her mid-air. (Don't zoom in, or you'll see his mouth gaping open like an extra moist cave of wonders.)
View attachment 2178366

[PART 3: LONDON ERA]
They move into a London home together, much to the bafflement of many. She decorates it with several pseudo-erotic photos of herself???
Somewhere around this time she visits Berlin, where she makes the interesting choice to take a photoshoot in combat boots (hmm... wonder why)
She starts putting out dildo advertisements on Youtube
This, followed by an incredibly jarring "interview" on contraception

[PART 4: BALI REVISITED... AGAIN]
They move back to Baaaahhhli, where they immediately get IV drips to "fight jet lag" (questioning this behavior will cause you to lose 50k braincells)
It appears she lost her luggage, which still doesn't explain why she keeps parading around in skimpy underwear in a primarily Muslim country.
We are blessed with a flurry of content: daily walk, daily coffee, daily motorbike, daily thong bikini, daily workout. She's a productivity queen.
She releases a schizophrenic rant about "bright tribes" and "women of the shadows" that leaves us questioning her sanity
We are once again assaulted with unprompted pictures of her and her boyfriend's A$$ in front of a waterfall.
Somewhere around here, she completely cuts off Charlotte. By now, her world revolves around Lordon and Lordon alone.

[PART 5: BALI, ESCALATED. THEN IRELAND.]
They buy a place in Bali, where she spends several hours watching grass grow... (No, I am not making this up.)
She replaces solid food with liquid food and wonders why she's getting bad diarrhea... (No, I am not making this up.)
Her life goal is now about getting the splits down. Round of applause, everyone.
Sometime around here, they literally tie the knot in this Balinese ceremony where they get "spiritually married."
They move out of their London home from Bali, and fly straight to Ireland. (again, questioning this behavior will cause you to lose braincells)
She loses her luggage again and shops for an entire new wardrobe. Talk about bleeding $$$
They stay in Jamie's parents' home, like a pair of degenerate basement-dwellers.
Jamie mansplains Ireland to her and films her eating 1 (one) bite of a croissant with a murderous look on her face.

[PART 6: A BRIEF STINT IN NOTTING HILL]
She visits London "from a tourist's perspective," and we see the sparkle in her eye return for a brief second.
She's reunited with Daisy May for a day. It apparently doesn't bother her that she's missing several crucial moments in DM's life.
They return to Ireland. Joy.
Lordon releases a podcast episode that's 30% Niomi mooning over the Joe breakup and 70% Lordon interrupting, calling her crazy, and love-bombing.
What a healthy relationship guys, are you envious yet?

[PART 7: INSANITY IN IRELAND]
Niomi posts a "cry for help" video on Youtube where she basically confesses to being massively depressed and crying for hours on end.
This is apparently due to an eclipse, and not the male chauvunist she's living with.
Lordon starts searching for someone who can create content for Niomi... who is...a content creator.
In an inexplicable turn of events, Niomi goes FULLY TOPLESS on the beach (!!!?????)
We are bombarded with topless pic after topless pic, with no reprieve. It leaves many questioning whether they are on Instagram or OnlyFans.
In an even more inexplicable turn of events, we witness her hanging out with 5 men in the woods. Who are they?? What was the point of that??

She attends a wedding, gushes about how she "loves love," and then BAM!
Proposal.
Mic drop. (Or should I say bomb blast.)
This was amazing @Critchley and made me LOL so much! 👏🏼😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe a stretch, but do you think she re-wore this dress at the weekend as an attempted dig at the original JW?
Maybe that’s her I am licherally so happy cause I am engaged dress.

Haven’t seen her wear it in between engagements.

I am sure it’ll come out again when she is engaged to an older rich man with a country home and 2 dogs.

Engaged twice in three years, yikes!

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else think it was manipulative how he brought her family over (I assume as a surprise) and then proposed to her in front of BOTH families?!

On the surface that seems thoughtful...like "aww how cute, he wanted to share this moment" blah blah blah...

BUT he basically created a scenario where she couldn't say "no." Once again in their relationship -- how eerie since that's basically how they started dating. He even pulled the Daisy Mae card (it looked like she was there). It was more about his own ego than anything. If Niomi had said "no" then she would've been the person who ruined everyone's fun.

ETA: plus it seems weirdly old fashioned and disrespectful towards Niomi. In order to plan this, he basically told everyone BUT Niomi. Even her little sister got to know before she did!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
It is absolute manipulation to propose in front of a crowd. I saw a psychologist speak of it on a crime show once. That said, this maggot could have proposed I any circumstance and it'd be 🚩

• Wow
Reactions: 44
I don't think she would have said no, but the way she was brought out to that room looked like they were bringing a prisoner to finally sit at the dinner table with the captors, she looked so off and skittish. Some Stockholm Syndrome shiz going on there.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Ugh I think he says some weird thing when they put together their heads, like "do you believe"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
You guys are probably right when you said Jamie’s sister, Holly, doesn’t get along with Niomi. She hasn’t posted anything about her brother’s engagement. Instead, she preferred to show her feet, as always, and an umpteenth curry.

View attachment 2178455
View attachment 2178457

Meanwhile, Jamie got about 1000 new followers thanks to her bride-to-be.

View attachment 2178460
Who the hell books her corporate classes? What's so out of this world about a juice?! You just put together whatever fruits you have and be done with it 🙄🙄

And that curry looks gross..

And why hasn't J/love/partner/creep guy posted anything about the engagement? Niomi is on cloud 9 planning everything in her brain cell..and him? Hmmm..

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Well it is a freaking "slap-in-the-face" season finale of that unhinged influenzaaa soap opera🤣🤣🤣 saying yes to a freaking life mess!!
Niomi smart : saying yes to life mess and nonsense! How to ruin your life to the core and never get your tit together, EVER 🥳🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Damn, I log out of Tattle a couple of days because I’m moving and THIS happens?
I’m still catching up, but I can’t believe this tit show…
I agree with whomever said that he proposed in front of their families to force her to say yes… that was very manipulative, especially if you consider her whole family went to Ireland to witness this.
It’s so bizarre to me that she’s engaged with a (major red flag of a) guy she met a year ago.

Reactions: 17
For frame of reference: I found her 1 yr anniversary photo with Joe. This, could believe was genuine love. What she's got going on right now....not so much.View attachment 2178347
The fact that simple 1 year anniversary post with ‘dreamy Joe’ has 50 000+ more likes than engagement post with ‘donkey Joe’ should be a thought provoking moment for Niomi (and her first engagement had 250 000 likes vs 73 000 this time around) how the mighty have fallen…..
* Nobody should live for social media likes of course, I’m simply saying these likes have probably something to do with the quality of their characters….

Reactions: 14
This is almost as bad as Harry marrying crazy Markle women.
I know this forum is obsessed with harry and Megan but can we not leave the random comments about them (that have zero connection or similarity to Niomi and Lordon) to the hundreds and hundreds of threads about them? Please :(

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I think proposing in front of everyone was manipulative but perhaps more to send out the message of ‘see, everyone approves!’ to people who keep saying he’s a 🚩. To try to stop people saying that her family can’t stand him. Whereas in reality, how could they say no to being there?

Reactions: 16
When did Anna make her IG private? It was always public when she was with Joe.

How strange if she's only just set it to private now when there's been all this discussion about her today...
It's been private for at least a couple of weeks, maybe months. I got the impression she changed it when she started her new job with TikTok.

Reactions: 4
It is absolute manipulation to propose in front of a crowd. I saw a psychologist speak of it on a crime show once. That said, this maggot could have proposed I any circumstance and it'd be 🚩
Particularly because I thought Niomis face didn’t look “happy surprised” to see her family there but “concerned surprised”…. as if thinking “duck they are here for intervention and I’m going to be locked up”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.