Niomi Smart #62 Boobs and butt all over the 'gram, Nims is one step away from OnlyFans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also: can someone pls download and save all the vlogs with Joe before she deletes them? :D

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When did Anna make her IG private? It was always public when she was with Joe.

How strange if she's only just set it to private now when there's been all this discussion about her today...
I think sheā€™s been private for a while!

Reactions: 8
also: can someone pls download and save all the vlogs with Joe before she deletes them? :D
Thatā€™s a good idea šŸ„² Iā€™ve not seen them, except for things that are posted here. I said Iā€™d watch some of them someday but until the day I decide to comes, they might not be there. I think we can survive without them, but yeah šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
she is beautiful. But the whole liking the engagement post/trying to post Joey on her gram on Niomiā€™s bday etc etcā€¦ it gives mean girl vibes. I get the sense her and her sister would look you up and down on the street then make a mean comment.

pretty sure Iā€™ve crossed paths with Annaā€™s sister in London, and she 100% had mean girl energy
She followed Niomi so she was aware when things went to tit and I"m sure that she pounced on Joe right away.....he is a catch lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For frame of reference: I found her 1 yr anniversary photo with Joe. This, could believe was genuine love. What she's got going on right now....not so much.
Screen Shot 2023-05-17 at 4.42.06 PM.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
As someone who has lost a good friend to a toxic relationship, I can understand where Verity is coming from. In my case, I was honest with my friend about my concerns when she came to me with her problems with her then-boyfriend. Unfortunately when she took him back, she cut me off for disapproving of him. One of our mutual friends knew about this and because we were worried about our friend being isolated, she made sure to never say a word about him. She never said a good word either, but made it really clear she supported our friend always and would be there for her.

I was admittedly really devastated to lose my former very close friend, but happy that she still had someone in her corner to be there for her. I can only imagine that Verity saw Niomi cut off Charlotte and doesnā€™t want to risk being cut out of her daughterā€™s life. So she does the bare minimum to support Niomi, just not Jamie. A single heart emoji and no gushing feels like that. I would probably do the same in Verityā€™s shoes if it were my daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
oh god i don't think i'm mentally prepared to watch her show off the ring in every single photo/video she posts like in joey era

it's gonna be like hey guys, i was just re-reading Manifest and BAM! RING IN OUR FACE

022239_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
We also need to update the wiki at some point.
The Nimbobs equivalent of an atom bomb was dropped today, with us tattlers scrambling for shelter, trying to scavenge for crumbs of rationality within a tremendous mosaic of DJ-related trauma.

Their story so far:

[PART 1: THE MEET CUTE]
After getting lost in the jungle, she breaks up with Forky and goes to Bali
She posts a video saying she's not open to dating (but the men are apparently "persistent")
Her grandfather dies, but she licherally doesn't care haha.
She brings a man she's known for TWO WEEKS to London (it is here where Lordon earns his namesake)
Her family surprises her like she's been off on a military deployment. Lordon hangs in the back like a spirit from the Conjuring.

[INTERLUDE]
They do a weird photoshoot where she photographs his silhouette from behind as a way to become insta-official. Very creepy.
Someone DMs Lordon about his relationship status, and he replies saying that they're actually married, giving tattlers everywhere a heart attack
Lordon goes briefly missing, and we pray for a break up (alas, fate is cruel)

[PART 2: BALI REVISITED]
As the lovely @QueenBW put, McDonkey boarded the "Queen T of the Seas" on a sustainable (not) vacation with Niomi's family - he is subsequently cropped out of every photo
They go back to Bali, and Niomi posts a romantic beach picture of the Bali Swindler gripping her ass. How cute.
She rents out her Donkey shed
They take several weird pictures of him suspending her mid-air. (Don't zoom in, or you'll see his mouth gaping open like an extra moist cave of wonders.)
1684367962622.png

[PART 3: LONDON ERA]
They move into a London home together, much to the bafflement of many. She decorates it with several pseudo-erotic photos of herself???
Somewhere around this time she visits Berlin, where she makes the interesting choice to take a photoshoot in combat boots (hmm... wonder why)
She starts putting out dildo advertisements on Youtube
This, followed by an incredibly jarring "interview" on contraception

[PART 4: BALI REVISITED... AGAIN]
They move back to Baaaahhhli, where they immediately get IV drips to "fight jet lag" (questioning this behavior will cause you to lose 50k braincells)
It appears she lost her luggage, which still doesn't explain why she keeps parading around in skimpy underwear in a primarily Muslim country.
We are blessed with a flurry of content: daily walk, daily coffee, daily motorbike, daily thong bikini, daily workout. She's a productivity queen.
She releases a schizophrenic rant about "bright tribes" and "women of the shadows" that leaves us questioning her sanity
We are once again assaulted with unprompted pictures of her and her boyfriend's A$$ in front of a waterfall.
Somewhere around here, she completely cuts off Charlotte. By now, her world revolves around Lordon and Lordon alone.

[PART 5: BALI, ESCALATED. THEN IRELAND.]
They buy a place in Bali, where she spends several hours watching grass grow... (No, I am not making this up.)
She replaces solid food with liquid food and wonders why she's getting bad diarrhea... (No, I am not making this up.)
Her life goal is now about getting the splits down. Round of applause, everyone.
Sometime around here, they literally tie the knot in this Balinese ceremony where they get "spiritually married."
They move out of their London home from Bali, and fly straight to Ireland. (again, questioning this behavior will cause you to lose braincells)
She loses her luggage again and shops for an entire new wardrobe. Talk about bleeding $$$
They stay in Jamie's parents' home, like a pair of degenerate basement-dwellers.
Jamie mansplains Ireland to her and films her eating 1 (one) bite of a croissant with a murderous look on her face.

[PART 6: A BRIEF STINT IN NOTTING HILL]
She visits London "from a tourist's perspective," and we see the sparkle in her eye return for a brief second.
She's reunited with Daisy May for a day. It apparently doesn't bother her that she's missing several crucial moments in DM's life.
They return to Ireland. Joy.
Lordon releases a podcast episode that's 30% Niomi mooning over the Joe breakup and 70% Lordon interrupting, calling her crazy, and love-bombing.
What a healthy relationship guys, are you envious yet?

[PART 7: INSANITY IN IRELAND]
Niomi posts a "cry for help" video on Youtube where she basically confesses to being massively depressed and crying for hours on end.
This is apparently due to an eclipse, and not the male chauvunist she's living with.
Lordon starts searching for someone who can create content for Niomi... who is...a content creator.
In an inexplicable turn of events, Niomi goes FULLY TOPLESS on the beach (!!!?????)
We are bombarded with topless pic after topless pic, with no reprieve. It leaves many questioning whether they are on Instagram or OnlyFans.
In an even more inexplicable turn of events, we witness her hanging out with 5 men in the woods. Who are they?? What was the point of that??

She attends a wedding, gushes about how she "loves love," and then BAM!
Proposal.
Mic drop. (Or should I say bomb blast.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I didnā€™t realise ā€œlove always winsā€ was in the caption! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Why does she make it so obvious that in her heart she is still in the past?? Wins what? The breakup? Sheā€™s still a heartbroken person. Still resents her ex. Sheā€™s so bitter always. It must be so tiring and depressing being her.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I was glued to this thread when my toddler went down for his afternoon nap, I was like little dude, perfect timing lol...
Contact napping with my six month old because they wont stay asleep long enough to finish it haha.

When did Anna make her IG private? It was always public when she was with Joe.

How strange if she's only just set it to private now when there's been all this discussion about her today...
I checked it on the weekend, definitely private pre engagement announcement. If anyone's following, please show us what she's up to recently lol. I went down a rabbit hole last week, must've known something was coming!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
To me, thatā€™s what karma looks like. She is getting what she deserves. Period. She will get something better if she becomes a better person. Everything in her life is a reflection of who she is, of what her mindset is like. She has attracted all that.
Sheā€™s greedy and a plotter as are the Whites. Iā€™m calling it now, sheā€™s going to get very wrapped up in legal documents courtesy of Mr. White.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
You guys are probably right when you said Jamieā€™s sister, Holly, doesnā€™t get along with Niomi. She hasnā€™t posted anything about her brotherā€™s engagement. Instead, she preferred to show her feet, as always, and an umpteenth curry.

1684374389074.jpeg

1684374425492.jpeg

Meanwhile, Jamie got about 1000 new followers thanks to her bride-to-be.

1684374520851.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Omg I have so much catching up to do!! Wish I could tell Niomi what I said to my friend (who was considering marriage with the wrong guy)

If youā€™re gonna be together forever - whatā€™s the rush?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well... their inevitable divorce should be quick! Everything (including money, properties, etc) is a premarital asset since Lordon brings absolutely nothing to the table. So...at least she has that going for her? šŸ„“

I take that back, maybe Lordon will bring some outstanding debts to the relationship. That'll surely spice up their lives! Or he'll probably manipulate her into putting his name on the deed to the shed.

Oooh the drama and the various ways this can go...

stephen-colbert-popcorn.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
1684376218803.jpeg

happiest, she said.

1684376272065.jpeg

Looks more like sheā€™s such in pain, and about to cry like F*ck, Iā€™m supposed to be married to Joe, and yet, here I am, with my toothy groom-to-be. Can someone send help?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.