Niomi Smart #62 Boobs and butt all over the 'gram, Nims is one step away from OnlyFans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Read this: make your man turn 90 degrees to your left, then 180 degrees, then 270 degrees, then a whole whopping 360. If you still like him, he is not Jamie White. Even the most un-jawed unwashed bloke could rival him in hygiene olympics. Yuck. He looks like he never washes his you know what. Have fun, Niomi!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
idk why but this might be the funniest niomi photo i've ever seen lol the forced smile reminded me of the burning house "this is fine" meme

Screenshot_20230505_234414_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230505_233722_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 82
Whenever she smiles I only see the 'Hide the Pain Harold' meme guy... Are we sure they aren't related?

C.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 58
They are Lordon's friends, of course they are going to give off major ick vibes. He probably knows them from his clubbing events. 🤢 Niomi went from hanging with royal adjacents to this. 🙃

• Sick
Reactions: 21
It’s so sad to me that even though she has literally NOTHING going on, no work commitments, no other commitments, is only a few hours flight away from London, she STILL can’t be bothered to go see DM on her birthday…this level of selfishness is beyond my comprehension.

All her and Lordon do all day is circlejerk about faux-spiritual BS and think/talk about themselves morning til night.

She needs to come back to planet earth and start showing up for her family, doing things for others, focusing on something and someone outside of her own self. She’s become so self-pitying & egomaniacal, it’s hard to even recognize that this is the same person as I used to watch.
Am I right in thinking her sister and her toothfairy share the same birthday??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
That little photo with Daisy Mae is so adorable. It makes it so hard to dislike Dimbobs!! But the titties teaser was so cringe I nearly dislocated a shoulder...

Reactions: 7
That little photo with Daisy Mae is so adorable. It makes it so hard to dislike Dimbobs!! But the titties teaser was so cringe I nearly dislocated a shoulder...
Did Niomi post something on instagram?
As far as I know, she just went: "Lordon worship thesis paragraph" -> "Titgate Scandal" -> "Hobo in the woods" without a single mention of DM on her birthday.

This behavior is gross/repugnant, but also incomprehensible, which is a unique balance that only Dimbobs can strike. :sick:

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Did Niomi post something on instagram?
As far as I know, she just went: "Lordon worship thesis paragraph" -> "Titgate Scandal" -> "Hobo in the woods" without a single mention of DM on her birthday.

This behavior is gross/repugnant, but also incomprehensible, which is a unique balance that only Dimbobs can strike. :sick:
I meant the photo posted for DM's birthday last year and shared by @Shutterbug99

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well, well, well, and just like that, Niomi is promoting womenforwomenuk.

1683344205433.jpeg

What a scam joke.

1683344231479.jpeg

1683344241300.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Ah back to pretending she cares about other women.

1683344170209.png

and more of this nonsense

1683344218974.png

1683344260627.png

aaaand nothing for her sister

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Niomi you have duck all to do all day long but can’t be arsed to go visit your little sister on her 9th birthday? Is it because Lordon can’t come with her and/or she’s really not on best terms with her mother right now?

Reactions: 20
Niomi you have duck all to do all day long but can’t be arsed to go visit your little sister on her 9th birthday? Is it because Lordon can’t come with her and/or she’s really not on best terms with her mother right now?
Nah, it’s because she’s too busy contemplating where her career is going.
EA58214A-A7F0-4F69-9B9D-C40537609BF9.jpeg

What absolute trash.

NB - She re-uploaded this with a song that includes the lyrics, ‘They say home is the place where your heart is/And I am home now, though I am far away.’ Ummm, it sounds like you’ve got a bit of an inner crisis going on there, Nimbobs! I can’t even.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Honestly, she’s hilarious. Stop trying to romanticise it; you have your bare arse crack sat on an uncomfortable rock, in Ireland, in May. Your boyfriend has no chin and you both spend your days taking photos of each other. 😭🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I, for one, am glad she’s stopped using her little sister publicly in order to get praise.

I feel sorry for Niomi, but after all the posts the past few days I can’t help thinking of the quote I’ve seen floating around from a song: “She doesn’t want to be saved. Don’t save her.”

I think people are wasting their energy feeling any sympathy empathy towards her. Please use it on someone deserving 😅

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.