Niomi Smart #62 Boobs and butt all over the 'gram, Nims is one step away from OnlyFans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't believe she was TOPLESS in that reel where she jumps into Lordon? I know the lighting makes it hard to see actual.. details, but how closely did she check the video before posting it to make sure of that?

Reactions: 20
Am I the only one thinks even Lordon is starting to look kind of done with her? In that video on her stories where he was piggy-backing her. As toxic and despicable as he is, I think she's also on par in terms of toxicity. Honestly, theyre made for each other

Reactions: 21
That jaw line lol
I’m so glad this thread will have this photo decoration for 50 pages. I was wheezing when I’ve seen that screenshot towards the end of previous thread. In actual tears laughing at that photo!! God sure beat him with the ugly stick 🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Am I the only one thinks even Lordon is starting to look kind of done with her? In that video on her stories where he was piggy-backing her. As toxic and despicable as he is, I think she's also on par in terms of toxicity. Honestly, theyre made for each other
He was definitely on the lookout for strangers. It’s funny that being childish and immature in the airport and London streets is his thing, but when they get to his country he suddenly cares about behavior.

Reactions: 17
Why does Lordon always have a towel with him..? 🤔 Like seriously always??
He's a McSlurpy after all, probably mopping drool off his face on hourly basis. He should ask Niomi to hook him up with a gifted gadget, like the ones they use in the dentists office to suck up all the saliva when your mouth is open for a long time but a portable one.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Somehow I don’t think Jamie’s “lovely HUMAN” (just in case you thought they were hobbits) friends will be appearing in her grid.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Those dudes make me shudder and reach for the pepper spray. The kind of crowd Niomi keeps these days...

Reactions: 16
This was last year. Daisy-May got nothing today. I guess Lordon's is the only birthday that matters these days.

Screenshot_20230505_221151_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.