Niomi Smart #60 Eat not, prey, love bomb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
don't you guys think she has someone hired to comb through all her socials and delete the negative comments for her? I completely doubt she reads them herself, I think she does not have the mental strength to see that much criticism. Either it's someone from her management (or Lordy)

Reactions: 22
Lol anytime her fantastics post these kinds of comments she gets more real comments telling her the truth, keep it up bright tribe, you will be part of her downfall.

1681148738811.png

1681148796993.png

1681148941581.png

1681148971183.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I love how her management includes “conscious” and “sustainable” living in the 1st paragraph of her bio then mention Jaguar Land Rover & Dior in the following one. LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I love how her management includes “conscious” and “sustainable” living in the 1st paragraph of her bio then mention Jaguar Land Rover & Dior in the following one. LOL.
they are all actual idiots. “Influencer” aka Walking Billboard is the antithesis of sustainability and conscious living

Reactions: 20
Wow, about two thirds of the comments are gone, maybe more.
I think we should include this fact in her bio. She censors extensively so if someone looks here, that's one of the first things they should know about her.

Reactions: 25
Lol anytime her fantastics post these kinds of comments she gets more real comments telling her the truth, keep it up bright tribe, you will be part of her downfall.

View attachment 2090906
Funny how that girl defends Niomi but can't even spell her name properly. And no, I'm not jealous at all, Niomi represents everything I don't want to be. In that stupid video she is basically doing nothing in Bali, disrespecting everything, overexercising and barely eating anything, and basically just going nuts. All that with a Lordon following her everywhere :sick:

Reactions: 30
Her Bright Tribe are wacky, privileged do-nothings like Niomi. They live in their empty heads, sucking on others' wealth, while convincing themselves they're transforming the world with their energy. Nuttier than fruitcakes, all of them.

1681159946144.png

This one really made me scratch my head, where this chick says "Aww what a lovely passive aggressive comment" while licherally being passive aggressive herself. Paaahfect example.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Ugh that annoyed me so much. I downvoted it, hopefully if enough people do she’ll get an annoying community guidelines reminder every time she goes to post 😇

I made a sensible suggestion under a video that’s set in my old town where a man with road rage caused his own car to flip. it’s my old town for a reason 🙃

Reactions: 12
Imagine having your fingers (or some lackey's fingers you've employed) poised over the delete button every time you post content. Alarm bells, for any sane person! Something's clearly not right - but she will not see it. It's like using a thimble to pitch water out of a flooded kitchen. For any reasonable person this would give them pause for thought - what's causing this avalanche of intelligent critique? What's grinding the gears of my viewers? What can I do to address the main issues coming up? It's all here Nims. We've drawn up the main issues time and time again. But if you will scream and scream until you're sick, that's your issue bud.

• Haha
Oh wow I just listened to 5 mins of their podcast and I couldn’t stand the way he sucks saliva back into his mouth 🤢 I honestly thought it was exaggeration but it’s really not is it, oh my goodness!

As for the content, they really do think they are fascinating don’t they. The affectation in their speech is hilarious. This is what happens when two average people are told they are special too many times 😔

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I've just had a generous three glasses of Sauvignon Blanc (such is the life of a desperate housewife of the Shadows) and now I'm sat here thinking about Big Tezza (🤨?????) Like why does she fascinate me the most of that entire family?? Am i okay?
1681164483214.png

In this essay, I will...

Now hear me out: miss Tezza is literally almost 77 years old (doing the math from this dailymail article lol) and she's out there living the most luxurious life between Naples, Fl and Sussex. Idk about you guys, but I originate from a country in Eastern Europe where people don't even dream of living that long, let alone regularly jetsetting between two different continents for fun & pleasure at almost 80.

I think Granny T is living the life that Dimbobs dreams of having. I also think she is the matriarch of the family, and the driving force behind the "expectations" Dimbob's always talks about in her posts. Big T's had a couple of kids, they're all grown up with their own families, and now she does nothing but leisure around in her two giant country homes. And like, you do you queen, I'm even a bit jealous. But as a nosy person, where the HELL did all this money come from? That's none of my business, but...

Second of all, I don't understand how Nimbobs can look at her grandma and worry about being 30? Girl, your grandma is literally 77. And she's living her "best life", so to speak. I don't think anyone in my maternal line even lived that long to tell the tale. Nims' mom had DM at what, 38/40? Nimbobs probably has AT LEAST 10 years ahead where she can have kids, if she wants. Be that with the help of IVF or anything else, it's still probably more than a decade. But by getting with Lordon, it feels like she is accepting this "path" as her final one? Like this is the last train she can get on. I guess maybe they're in love (lol), but is the digital nomad life really the one she pines after?

Before anyone comes at me, I'm gonna cite my sources real quick:

1) Where do you see yourself in 10 years? (08:40) -- "married by the time I'm 34, with maybe 3 kids, living in the countryside somewhere, with a lovely house and garden, and 2 dogs, maybe a cat as well. Maybe working on more recipe books". (I still think she can have all this if she ditches Lordon)

2) Nim's talks about wanting to live in LA or Sydney (03:32) -- basically what her grandma does (living between UK and another 1st world Eng-speaking country)

3) Big Tezza living her best life at 73 years old (13:48) - I'm just gonna be honest and say I'm jealous of her vitality lol cause I'm much less than half her age and feel like an elderly

Big Tezza, if you're reading this, I'm not hating 😔
Also, I'm sorry to anyone who hates me and my drunk posts on this thread 🥺 Any and all criticisms welcome

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I reckon part of Niomis distancing from her family is probably her mother wanting to protect DM

Would you want your young daughter to be around a man who organises seedy sex parties? He's an hole

Niomi has introduced DM to quite a few BFs. I reckon her mum has said she doesn't want Lordon around DM

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I've just had a generous three glasses of Sauvignon Blanc (such is the life of a desperate housewife of the Shadows) and now I'm sat here thinking about Big Tezza (🤨?????) Like why does she fascinate me the most of that entire family?? Am i okay?
View attachment 2091487

In this essay, I will...

Now hear me out: miss Tezza is literally almost 77 years old (doing the math from this dailymail article lol) and she's out there living the most luxurious life between Naples, Fl and Sussex. Idk about you guys, but I originate from a country in Eastern Europe where people don't even dream of living that long, let alone regularly jetsetting between two different continents for fun & pleasure at almost 80.

I think Granny T is living the life that Dimbobs dreams of having. I also think she is the matriarch of the family, and the driving force behind the "expectations" Dimbob's always talks about in her posts. Big T's had a couple of kids, they're all grown up with their own families, and now she does nothing but leisure around in her two giant country homes. And like, you do you queen, I'm even a bit jealous. But as a nosy person, where the HELL did all this money come from? That's none of my business, but...

Second of all, I don't understand how Nimbobs can look at her grandma and worry about being 30? Girl, your grandma is literally 77. And she's living her "best life", so to speak. I don't think anyone in my maternal line even lived that long to tell the tale. Nims' mom had DM at what, 38/40? Nimbobs probably has AT LEAST 10 years ahead where she can have kids, if she wants. Be that with the help of IVF or anything else, it's still probably more than a decade. But by getting with Lordon, it feels like she is accepting this "path" as her final one? Like this is the last train she can get on. I guess maybe they're in love (lol), but is the digital nomad life really the one she pines after?

Before anyone comes at me, I'm gonna cite my sources real quick:

1) Where do you see yourself in 10 years? (08:40) -- "married by the time I'm 34, with maybe 3 kids, living in the countryside somewhere, with a lovely house and garden, and 2 dogs, maybe a cat as well. Maybe working on more recipe books". (I still think she can have all this if she ditches Lordon)

2) Nim's talks about wanting to live in LA or Sydney (03:32) -- basically what her grandma does (living between UK and another 1st world Eng-speaking country)

3) Big Tezza living her best life at 73 years old (13:48) - I'm just gonna be honest and say I'm jealous of her vitality lol cause I'm much less than half her age and feel like an elderly

Big Tezza, if you're reading this, I'm not hating 😔
Also, I'm sorry to anyone who hates me and my drunk posts on this thread 🥺 Any and all criticisms welcome
OMgosh come on, nobody could possibly hate you! ❤ ❤ ❤

Wow it's like Niomi from an alternate universe when you see her say these things.. then 3-4 years later you see her flying all over the place for no reason every 5 minutes...

1681167259580.png

1681167400269.png

1681167425660.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Wow it's like Niomi from an alternate universe when you see her say these things.. then 3-4 years later you see her flying all over the place for no reason every 5 minutes...

View attachment 2091558

View attachment 2091561

View attachment 2091562
It feels like a completely different person now. She used to work with so many charities, ran a marathon for cancer research, used to donate to hospitals during holidays, etc. Even if it was all self-serving ego-stroking, she still had some positive impact. Now she’s become a Marie Antoinette character, just casually doing nothing and watching people labor on rice fields, gentrifying struggling countries. She’s beyond out of touch..

• Sad
Reactions: 40
I remember a video (I think it was a What I Eat in a Day, but I can't be bothered to go search right now) where Niomi was about to have a piece of cake. She started from the tip of the piece and made, what I thought was a rather weird comment, about how her grandma would chastise her if she saw her eat it this way. I mean, is this a universal truth unknown to me, or is it totally OK to eat the cake that way?! Why would your granny be mad? Are you supposed to start from the back of the piece? Why is Tezza so particular about cake eating etiquette? What in the poshness is going on?
But, yeah, all that to say, @formerly_sitkx, you're definitely onto something in regards to Terrina. I've long suspected she's the source of some of Niomi's uptight ways. Not saying it's certain, just that it's very possible.

• Haha
I remember a video (I think it was a What I Eat in a Day, but I can't be bothered to go search right now) where Niomi was about to have a piece of cake. She started from the tip of the piece and made a, what I thought was a rather weird comment, about how her grandma would chastise her if she saw her eat it this way. I mean, is this a universal truth unknown to me, or is it totally OK to eat the cake that way?! Why would your granny be mad? Are you supposed to start from the back of the piece? Why is Tezza so particular about cake eating etiquette? What in the poshness is going on?
But, yeah, all that to say, @formerly_sitkx, you're definitely onto something in regards to Terrina. I've long suspected she's the source of some of Niomi's uptight ways. Not saying it's certain, just that it's very possible.
yes exactly, and in countless videos Dimbobs talks about how “she’s been taught her whole life” this and that about taking care of herself, about looking a certain way, about not stretching the skin out, and so forth. She’s said so many times “my grandma always says” and then some outdated beauty tip. I guarantee Big T had a big influence on her feeling like her looks were of utmost importance.

• Sad
That's just depressing when you think about it. And so outdated, but then again, Tezza was brought up in a very different time, so it makes sense. Not saying this as an excuse to either her or Nimi, of course. They're Big girls now.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.