Niomi Smart #55 Forky might have been Dr. Wiki but Lordon is Dr. Icky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see that Marcus thinks that he's cool and edgy just like Niomi thinks that she's smart.

Reactions: 25
Have we figured out why he is doing this? Is it to make money? Basically men on OF only have male customers who pay to see their pics, as in gay men. Does he know this? Why would he want gay men jerking off on his pics? I’m so confused 😂
We don't know, he does look kinda miserable in those pictures... its weird coincidence how now we can't get away from Marcus or Niomi showing their butts off on the internet at the same time.

Reactions: 13
Her frequencies are so bleeping stupid that she will end up opening hailing frequencies to the starship enterprise and maybe get beamed up, whatever planet she is on these days it isn't earth.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On the subject of Venetia, she just posted an interesting insta story as she is interviewing an author on her podcast.
The book is about the “false promise of self care and wellness”
wonder if Nims will listen…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
On the subject of Venetia, she just posted an interesting insta story as she is interviewing an author on her podcast.
The book is about the “false promise of self care and wellness”
wonder if Nims will listen…
Do they still follow each other? Not sure what they have in common anymore and with the physical distance I'm not sure how they can maintain that (superficial) friendship.

Reactions: 7
She's such a parrot and absorber of other people's thoughts and personalities, I feel like she doesn't truly believe any of this crazy spiritual stuff. Not because it's crazy either - it's likely far too complex in its insanity for her. Even conspiracy theories would involve too much thought. Pair it all back and I think we're just left with a very bland girl, with the personality of (as someone on here brilliantly put it) a 'dish cloth'. It's almost like she knows her only hope is to steal other people's characteristics. Even if they too are bland (Joe). Or worse, ignorant bullshitters (Lordon). And yet its stopping her achieving her true goal: Tory trophy wife. The ironic thing is there are plenty of utterly, hopelessly bland and dull men out there. And most are Tories. Which would suit her perfectly. Then she can live out the typical, beige, biscuit life of her dreams.

Strip away all the copying and pretence and I think we're left with just three main personality traits: the need to show off her life and looks in expensive clothes, being a selfish Tory, being thin.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I wouldn't be surprised if Venetia is totally done with Niomi. After all Niomi and Forky had dinner with Venetia and Max ages ago, we know how much of a Vegan he was ... or not! So I doubt V & M have time for her newest choice of idiot to date who decides to eat raw liver for breakfast. Although Niomi has absolutely zero sustainability credentials when it comes to her use of flights. Venetia did a video a while ago where she was crying as she was feeling guilty for taking a flight to New York to visit Max's family. Where as Niomi is constantly hoping back and forth from Bali without a care in the world.

Reactions: 17
The fish thing is probably the funniest thing Dimbobs has ever said. She really is an airhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
regarding the fish video - Im like 99% sure the woman was peeing in the ocean, which also explains why the fish are moving they way they are. No "frequencies" going on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Have we figured out why he is doing this? Is it to make money? Basically men on OF only have male customers who pay to see their pics, as in gay men. Does he know this? Why would he want gay men jerking off on his pics? I’m so confused 😂
He's been queerbaiting to drum up a customer base, so he definitely knows his audience. And honestly, even without that, if he's uploading pics for people to get off to, why would he care about the gender of those using the service as intended?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
"The personality of a dish cloth " I can't 🤣🤣 so TRUE. the dish cloth has more goals and purpose than nimbecile.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her latest post!!!

Lmfao this girl just keeps on giving 🤣

She looks like she’s coming down from a week long ecstasy binge.

Who the hell wants to see her sweaty bed sheets?!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
It's literally just food poisoning. Why is she explaining it like it's this rare phenomenon 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Look at me sucking me belly in then I release the tension.
Everyone can do it with or without food poisoning. I can do it after drinking a glass of water.

"Retreat back to bed" I laugh at this one. Just say that you went to bed.

"My appetite completely went which is so unlike me" : what appetite do you have Miss I starve myself with 6 blueberries

The scoop of the post : Niomi can poop, obviously we already know this since she's full of it.

She just explains what is a strong gastroenteritis.

She missed the orgy night. Don't worry Niomi, you will have more time to train your splits.

Screenshot_20230118_084901_Instagram.jpg

I would say it's the delusional state of your no-brain that you feel. No brain confirmed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
The fact that there's anyone out there describing Lordon 🫏 as their love proves there truly is someone for everyone.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
It's quite horrifying that she even uses food poisoning as an opportunity to show off how skinny she is. Like that's the first thought that pops into your head as your body expels every last bit of dragonfruit out 😬🤮 let's see if the food poisoning curse strikes again- it didn't take long for her to just never mention forky again after they ate bad oysters together!

Am I remembering it wrong or did she literally just stop mentioning him and never actually acknowledge they broke up? I wonder if she would do the same with Lordon?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.