Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

julixx

Chatty Member
Am I just being pedantic or is it creepy and weird to have a Christmas engagement when you already got engaged last time around just before Christmas?
I was thinking how it's strange to me that she would be in such a rush for that in general again. As opposed to feeling super cautious.

Reactions: 11

Coldfeet

VIP Member
Back in her old Notting Hill flat she had left the building and left the keys in the lock. A kindly neighbour found them. Even back then she commented that it's a thing.
Such clarity from all that imported, top end matcha tea 😒😅

• Haha

Nitfey

VIP Member
I will say it is the way she shows off on insta and that she associates worth only to being with a man. No matter what. The more we watch her the more if feel people just need to unfollow her, unsuscribe, so princess can learn real life when there are no freebies. her followers numbers should be declining.

TheGlossy

VIP Member
Side note, Andrea Roche is married to Jamie's uncle. Andrea launched Ireland's first influencer management agency and represents most of Ireland's biggest influencers. She was one of Ireland's best-known models years ago.

So I see why Niomi is attracted to his family, well connected in Dublin society and certainly loaded... Obviously a downgrade from Joe, but an upgrade from Forky I think.
If I’m not mistaken, I believe it is his brother who is married to Andrea. He’s been identified as Holly’s brother in various newspaper articles that qualify the family as a “well-known family”. Andrea was Miss Ireland and took part in Miss Universe moons ago.

Last edited:

irvinelane

VIP Member
I don’t watch her videos (not interested in listening her nonsense), but this little teaser confirms that I really need to stay away from her YouTube channel. What the hell is she talking about?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Gymhoned

VIP Member
Yeah i dont think chosing to spend xmas with her bf is particularly odd. Hopefully her mother lets her be her and isnt clingy etc. I also didnt think it was so bad her not going to her grandads funeral. Families are complex.

• Sick

sezzyscammer

Chatty Member
She’s so wild, isn’t she? 🙄

And she can’t help but post any photo/video where she gets compliments.. Don’t know why he has to record this, by the way.
Did Donkey slip some MDMA into her organic grass fed “no longer plant-based” steak and mash? What the fuck is she doing?!

• Haha

Callan

VIP Member
^ Could be.. and even if they had a falling out I was still surprised that Niomi made sure to talk about the whole thing on her Sex Toy Vlog, even if they make up later that stuff will stay on the internet forever. Guess she thinks that since she didn't use names it's okay? All this sounds like Lordon's influence.

I bet if it is Charlotte and she watched that vlog it must have been shocking to her.

iz10101

She’s 100% posting any tagging the brands to try and drum up some more sponsorships in the new year.

I imagine having the Gleam label drove a lot of big sponsorships for her back in the day just because of the big names she was in a group with.

I also feel like the gifts she used to get a few years back were much higher value items?

I think she’s feeling lack of big £ sponsorships which is why she is posting. or maybe encouraged to by her new management to try and keep brands happy and keep her on their radar. Either way she’s let her influence plummet by barely posting in the last year and not putting much effort in and seems like trying to revive her engagement lately.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Late but relevant to the pill talk: Verity was a very young mom, that might also have played a role in her asking for it so young (not believing she got it prescribed without asking).

Coldfeet

VIP Member
So I watched the video. It’s 10 minutes of nothing. Typical 🤪

Here’s the spark notes:

• Niomi is flown to Berlin for some artist where she then spent half the video talking about about the art spoke to her blah blah
  • Lordon still dresses like a 12 year old. He’s shown a lot in the video and it really gave me the ick. He has love bombed her 100000%
  • They stayed up till 5:30am in Berlin doing lord knows what (no pun intended) WILD
  • Her and Lordon are flying to Berlin on the 23rd for Xmas. However she’s hosting her family for breakfast before they fly out. How super nice of her 😑
  • Majority of comments are about how the audio and video quality are shit. Very on brand for her these days lol
  • Niomis hair still looks like a hay bale. The end.

PS: I could really see an engagement coming over Christmas. Something about this video really made it feel like it’s coming. Hope I’m wrong but….
Flying to Dublin 23rd

• Sick

thereshegoesagain

(I know this video was posted 6 days ago, but I just saw it in my feed, so sorry if I'm repeating what others have said!)

Oh hell no. She did it. She posted a video demonizing contraception.

And it's no coincidence her proven-to-be-a-misogynist of a boyfriend, who has no place in this conversation about womens' health, is asking her all of the leading questions.

Honestly, as a woman...how DARE she. Especially during this nightmare of a political climate and the upheaval of Roe v. Wade (in the US), etc. Read the room Niomi.

View attachment 1832967
Ugh. Typical, privileged bullshit. No idea about the real world and real struggles women go through (newsflash: it’s not getting ‘mean’ comments on instagram calling you out for posting too many ads)

ETA: what Niomi thinks is abuse against women

Attachments

phutton44

Chatty Member
What certification ??? 😅😅
Yikes I didnt realise he was the coach offering coach training ugh. I have coaches for work (life style too) in the company I work for who go through £5k+ training through the likes of ACCT and doing ILM levels. Hmmm ok my bad, I had assumed the life coach academy had something attached to it, not this flakey nonsense. fuck sake.

• Heart

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
I wonder if we will get him joining her on YouTube and seeing more of their interaction?
I had not considered this option but totally should have. He seems to really enjoy a bit of "creative direction"; that's why her videos have suddenly gone from batty to full on batshit. Couple vlogs 🫣 Save me now...

• Haha