Niomi Smart #52 She thinks she's wild when in fact she is 100% mild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, poor girl, she just can’t help herself, she gets so excited and smug each time she has a man, like a little kid who just got their favourite expensive toy and now they show it off to everyone around and play pretend with it. To be smug about securing a scammer coach who dresses like a dad and definitely breathes through his mouth… damn, I can smell the desperation

Reactions: 24
I had stopped expecting anything smart (no pun intended) from Niomi for some time now, but one thing I would have never thought or believed if someone told me, would be that she'd go for a guy like Donkey. Like, ever.
I'd tell you that, yes, she has self- esteem issues, is vapid, boring and the opposite of her name, but she's not a complete and total, absolute moron. So, no, no way hooking up with an obvious grifter and scammer. But, alas, I had more faith in Niomi than she had in herself.

Reactions: 16
A) I didn’t realize that that’s lobster!
B) She showed up for such a meal in pyjamas?! That’s not cute. I can’t see her getting invited again 😬

Reactions: 13
I cant believe how Charlotte is such a good friend for her. She did so many things for Niomi and now that Niomi has a guy she ditched her on her birthday

Reactions: 24
OMG. Looks like a raddled milk maid.

I can't 

Geez nimbecile is such idiot . I can't .each time I'm here on this thread I'm offended offended,licherally offended that all this bunch of gnomes are out there doing their little "influencing" . They should be banned for life from socials. And big T ...looks scaed ry. Why is she dresslike a 12 year old??!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I still don't get why she thinks it's so interesting to show herself as a funny person - which she is not. She tries so hard to make jokes but fails every single time, she has zero sense of humor lol.

When I was younger, I did the same, and years laters I understood it was only a way to catch attention because I felt hurt for some personal reason, and I couldn't heal properly. Taking some time off (of social media, of toxic personalities, of your bad habits) is so worthy, WHY CAN'T SHE DO IT. I'm guessing she doesn't want to because she loves to play her victim card. At this point it's becoming part of her personality.

Reactions: 14
Despite the comments (which got shutdown), I still have such a serious urge to message InterTalent to let them know their latest signing isn't an eco-babe, and they should really do some homework on their new 'talent' before rehashing old biogs found online.

I'd also advise them that they need to talk to Nimbo about a 'smart' (lol) rebrand, pronto. Give some sort of reason for the crossover from sustainability to beige-luxe, so people know what the heck they're supposed to expect from this inFLUenzer.

Just goes to show what a crap agency they are that, a) They never checked out her content clearly, and know nothing of her past, and b) They aren't arranging an emergency meeting about Nim's weird (directionless) content direction. I'd be like 'heck, we've got more situations and contradictions here than a Tory MP. Where do we start guys?'

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I assume that her incomprehensible jokes are another way to prove how happy she is, and since Jamie has a permanent teeth display because he can’t close his mouth, she must think he smiles all the time, which encourages her to continue. So, this is her life. Super.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
7995F3A4-EA64-40A5-8118-99AF45CD766B.jpeg

My friend shared this this morning. It made me think of Nims. It also serves as a reminder not to aspire to influencers. It’s all fake and meaningless.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I still don't get why she thinks it's so interesting to show herself as a funny person - which she is not. She tries so hard to make jokes but fails every single time, she has zero sense of humor lol.

When I was younger, I did the same, and years laters I understood it was only a way to catch attention because I felt hurt for some personal reason, and I couldn't heal properly. Taking some time off (of social media, of toxic personalities, of your bad habits) is so worthy, WHY CAN'T SHE DO IT. I'm guessing she doesn't want to because she loves to play her victim card. At this point it's becoming part of her personality.
She can't take a break- she needs the freebies and money!

Reactions: 7
Which self respecting establishment would entertain these two for free? Must be desperate times.
Also I’m not sure Nims dancing is giving what she thinks it’s giving. I had to look away… the cringe is unbelievable.

1668952212801.gif
1668952139581.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It's so sad seeing how much she missed being with someone as a couple, but not so much being with Joe.

Reactions: 18
I don't get one thing, why on earth she has chosen this branding for herself - healthy/ sustainable influencer?
Legit 2 of the most unforgiving communities, which will highlight you every mistake you make..
(I`m part of both haha, we can be unsufferable, I know 🙃)
Especially when she clearly doesn't know a thing about either.

First she was vegan. Followers highlighted she eats honey, wears leather and stuff so it ain`t it.
So she switched to the "plant based" label. Started eating fish now.. and who knows what 🙄
Which is totally fine btw, but stop pretending being smth you are not.

Exercise wise is whole another story. She is supposed to be certified yoga trainer. Who apparently doesn't know what warm up is and the correct techniques to the point that she had to have surgery on her arm.
Sustainability I wont even start listing her faults, cause her lifestyle, choice of brands she is working with is legit the opposite of being sustainable.

Why to stick with those labels at all? Does it add value to your resume for your future "wife of a rich husband" role?

Look at your fellow left-at-the-altar friend Amelia, living her shallow life, spending money left and right, at least not pretending to have a higher purpose on this earth.
Honestly I would have more respect for her if she was being her basic self who enjoys all the freebies, traveling and dating around but doing it genuinely, rather than faking the whole lifestyle..

Reactions: 27
Niomi, are you implying your followers are dumb ? Big rule in life is that you attract people who look like you...

D7925100-B245-400E-9955-C819F0C7E246.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Despite the comments (which got shutdown), I still have such a serious urge to message InterTalent to let them know their latest signing isn't an eco-babe, and they should really do some homework on their new 'talent' before rehashing old biogs found online.

I'd also advise them that they need to talk to Nimbo about a 'smart' (lol) rebrand, pronto. Give some sort of reason for the crossover from sustainability to beige-luxe, so people know what the heck they're supposed to expect from this inFLUenzer.

Just goes to show what a crap agency they are that, a) They never checked out her content clearly, and know nothing of her past, and b) They aren't arranging an emergency meeting about Nim's weird (directionless) content direction. I'd be like 'heck, we've got more situations and contradictions here than a Tory MP. Where do we start guys?'
I agree. It is expecting far too much from these agencies, however. Many do not have expertise; they are just sycophants with a few connections.

New directions are big risks. You won't find many agencies recommending them. Niomi has, despite everything, maintained her following; whatever she does generally works on a commercial level (it is the ethical level we're all bothered with, ultimately). I think we have to be honest and admit that a great deal (not all) of the pushback she receives in comments comes from this forum, and others like it. Most people just don't care enough to push back.

It would take a really skilled agency to sort out Niomi, if she even wanted it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.