Niomi Smart #52 She thinks she's wild when in fact she is 100% mild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think it's a lot of people because she would love to share screen shots of a busy online class to prove that she's got a following.
So is Holly Guacamole just waiting for Niomi to tag her in an Insta story, is that what’s going on? Or has she already done that but it hasn’t helped the Guac Chef at all?

Reactions: 10
She’s so wild, you guys! 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻 and so funny hahahahaha 😒🥱

1668886530077.jpeg

1668886226080.jpeg

1668886249788.jpeg

1668886258721.jpeg

She’s so fake, so ridiculous. The video below reminds me of this:

1668886400659.jpeg

I said it earlier, this is second hand embarrassment.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Eurgh she litcherally did the same story with Forky last year, bragging about how well she can shoot. She always plays the “little girl” card and it’s sickening, like when she’s driving a Defender or something 🤢
The tour guide shaking his head is like, “please don’t make me babysit influencers for publicity against, I want to die right now”

Reactions: 51
Not to be rude but what the heck is going on with her face/nose in that 'victory dance' video? It looks like a sunburn or like a bruise healing up. Is it why she was wearing the giant glasses yesterday?

Reactions: 7
I. Am. SHOCKED. Lordonkey can actually close his mouth (for a split sec, but still…).
F7A486DD-75DA-4960-B8CB-BF5FF59E9384.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Some posters kept labeling her vegan a few posts ago. She already came out as non vegan, and seems pretty open about it, posting lobster
Screenshot_20221119_225404_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She gets so smug when she has a dude in her life, it's really hard to watch. My condolences to everyone who had to babysit these two aholes.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Lydia Millen caused a big controversy when she went clay pigeon shooting. I wonder how Niomi followers are feeling, a lot of them are ethically conscious 👀

Reactions: 18
I don't know which problem is bigger for Niomi. Her raging ED or her pathological need to have a man in her life to feel anything resembling fulfillment.

She's so pathetic. And all this WE, WE, WE, and parading of Lordon... does she realize NOBODY sane would want him? No woman with an actual career or a brain would want a scammer, and in terms of looks... better alone than in bad company.

She went from McDreamy to McDonkey and still thinks people buy that this is a "win". Joe must be thanking his lucky stars every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I imagine she's going to play off not showing his face by saying she's protecting his privacy because of how things went with Joe.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lmao as hard as she tries, as many personalities as she puts on for each guy.... she will never do better than Joe and it absolutely kills her.
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's weird that when she was with Joe she plastared his face on every post and video and with this Jamie guy it's these ambiguous posts that shows a human body but not much you can identify. He's gross and his past gives me the heebie-jeebies but still, kinda shady of her. She's such a superficial twit.

Reactions: 22
I just noticed this.

1668917910800.jpeg

1668917956894.jpeg

Couldn’t agree more, Niomi. Here’s a gentle reminder: stop trying, you’re not funny at all, not even a little bit, just boring, and this is plain awkward.

Reactions: 21
Niomi is nuttier than a fruitcake, has serious issues with food, which she presents as quirky and funny, sees no value in herself or life without a man and is just an overall insufferable snob. My first ever opinion of her turned out to be true.
She had some years when she was just a harmless dimwit and fun to watch, but she's an obnoxious shallow pick-me now, who constantly fakes everything in her life, but promotes it as a deep and meaningful journey and whines with no reason.
I barely follow her anymore, but every time she posts something, it grates on my nerves.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.