Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irvinelane

VIP Member
LOl wow.. also you're not that young Forky, just saying.

View attachment 1644307
You look young.. so be selfish and do what’s right for you.

You’ve got years ahead of you and the best time to prioritise yourself is in your early 20s.

Can’t neglect your own happiness for someone else’s when you’re that young.

So.. according to Bradley the Wise Man, you can do these things only when you’re young (whatever that means)? And at some point, it’s too late to do what’s right for you, prioritize yourself or your happiness? Yeah, sure, it totally makes sense 🤦🏻‍♀️ whatever you say.

I still don’t get why people think he’s an expert in love life.. unless he’s sending these questions to himself.

Reactions: 24

TheGlossy

VIP Member
Niomi’s outfit is tragic. She can’t dress to save her life. The trench coat doesn’t go with the dress at all. The colors and fabrics don’t blend well. Not to mention the black shoes with the bows. She has tiny ankles so the bows look bigger than they are and take over the entire look. Black shoes don’t go with the mismatched outfit and color palette she picked.

Rosie’s white dress is stunning though.

Reactions: 23

Callan

VIP Member
Did Forky change his PT description for "Online Coach"? Just noticed this today lol...

1665424010437.png

1665424026694.png

• Haha

Callan

VIP Member
1665434674263.png

1665434974762.png

Legit me reading this thread, and then also me reading her newest YT comments.. pure gold

• Haha
  • Heart

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Okay this is brought to you by my insomnia, eventhough nobody asked. All these crazy enlightened men are the most feckless, egomaniac, shameless fuckbois. Anyway, so he stated that she broke up with him 3 weeks before birth, thinly blaming her for not giving him the perfect family he wants. Wait, most importantly, the girl goes by Comet and sometimes.. * deep sigh * she calls herself Kali Ma Comet. Yes the Kali Ma, I can't cope.
Actually they stayed together all through the pregnancy, but she said she wanted him to show markers of betterment, mostly to feel safe in the relationship. They decided to move to tulum in different houses but still raise the baby (Galaxy Phoenix Earthside) together. She brought up child support, next thing you know, the man packed his shit and flew to London. By this point, I'm emotionally involved.
Since he's been trying to get back with her, then left her again, and got again. The man is a piece of work. She's a bit delulu and very heavy on new age code activation (WHAT DOES IT MEANS). She selling her property in Australia to build a house to host her super expensive retreats (for awakening the priestesses - girls that are just not like the other girls-).
Screenshot_20221027-032729_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221027-033253_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221027-033551_Instagram.jpg

Much enlightened:

Screenshot_20221027-032956_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Callan

VIP Member
I honestly think that Forky doesn't get as much engagement for his workout stuff, he's mentioned similar points about IG being oversaturated etc but he knows that people will look at his account if he keeps yapping about relationships after tagging Niomi 24/7 for so many months. So while he pretends he only wants to talk about GIDding it done he loves the extra attention. After all views are views, funny thing when we post screenshots here he gets less views cause people don't have to click to see what he's spewing. He gets one view, not 40 etc.

mg95

VIP Member
It must kill her to know that all of her past success and engagement online has been due to people wanting to see her boyfriend. And that goes for both the Marcus years and Joe years. I always think of that year she posted her top 9 photos to Instagram and nearly every single one had Joe and she said “turns out you all really like Joe!” or something like that. She’s that girl who’s always going to be defined by a man.

Clover123

VIP Member
Wow Niomi looks awful! Her skin is super dull, patchy and strangely yellower than her hair, her eyes look tired and smaller than usual, the hair looks like it was crimped and then brushed out into frizz and she's strangely puffy looking. Not to mention her strained, mean looking expression. A very very bad advert for her skin care line. Let alone the fact that your order would likely never arrive!

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
If we're matchmaking, Forky is single and as is Lordonia, who also appears to have the low bodyweight he specifies he needs in a female, and she likes to take wellness (far too) seriously. Parrrfect, just imagine the double dates with Nims and the toothy one!
But Lordonia is clearly past 30. (And if she isn't she sure looks so). And let's remember Forky is in HiS tWeNtIeS. Also, he'd probably look at holly and say "you look good for your age."

• Haha

RandomWatcher

I don't think it's necessarily the makeup that looks 'bad' I think it's the hair and the dress being too tight :/ The brown hair edit made her look much better!