Niomi Smart #45 Fourchette la baguette and Donkey in the shed, are they engaged yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t seen her new post yet, but I’m already impressed and inspired by this tit story:

View attachment 1415765

Very informative. Thank you Niomi, you can go back to sleep now.

I guess this is what she meant by « dream big about the future life you want to lead » 👏🏻
Mannnn, I’m not gonna lie, I wanna do nothing too! Why was I cursed with this above-average intelligence and charming sense of humor that has forced me into a life of ordinary hard work? :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I don’t think Niomi is the kind of person who keeps getting engaged and then married after a few weeks a secret. Especially for this long. I hope it’s not true because just imagine the annulment or divorce era. Where was this original weird message or comment?

Reactions: 5
Man, was the dragon fruit juice the highlight of her day? And then what? Job done, end of the day, nothing else to post. I know how to enjoy the little things, but this is really bizarre.

Reactions: 13
So much content from her lately. So overwhelming. She must be exhausted from all the photos at all the different places she has visited. Boy, oh boy she really is getting to know life in Bali, isn’t she? At least I have learnt a lot from her content. It makes me excited for my future trip, her content is so inspiring. I wanna go to all the places she’s put of on the grid. The new brand deals are good ones too, the sustainable bowls are amazing -perfect for Bali’s smoothie bowl weather!-. Sis really is living the dream. Anyhoo…it’s midnight here, same timezone as Bali, but I’m gonna head out to my nearest IGA and find some dragon fruit so I can have a pure dragon fruit smoothie in the morning (it will be the highlight of my day! Perfect really, I won’t have to do anything else for the rest of the day, #blessed).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Man, was the dragon fruit juice the highlight of her day? And then what? Job done, end of the day, nothing else to post. I know how to enjoy the little things, but this is really bizarre.
Maybe she does stuff with Lordy that is too personal to share.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Lordon's sister has a strange habit of cutting up avocado, putting it in a bowl and calling it a "recipe".

1657820147229.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Niomi's friend that stylist Emily who dresses as if she had 30 seconds in a dark closet, complains every single time she takes a flight. No wonder Niomi is so dull and doesn't realize how easy she has if she surrounds herself with people like that.

1657824983739.png

1657825007566.png

1657825021992.png

^ don't even understand that she's trying to say, she makes Forky sound smart...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Seriously, who the eff are all those people 🤣🤣 are they ALL sharing one brain cell??
The human evolution is going backwards....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lordon's sister has a strange habit of cutting up avocado, putting it in a bowl and calling it a "recipe".

View attachment 1416940
Why do all influencers/wannabe influencers use gorgeous for everything? "Gorgeous recipes." So... pretty recipes. Attractive recipes. Delicious, delectable, appetizing, enjoyable, nutritious, exquisite, tempting, tasty, decadent, rich, yummy, sweet, savory, spicy. All good words to describe a recipe. Gorgeous? Nope.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why do all influencers/wannabe influencers use gorgeous for everything? "Gorgeous recipes." So... pretty recipes. Attractive recipes. Delicious, delectable, appetizing, enjoyable, nutritious, exquisite, tempting, tasty, decadent, rich, yummy, sweet, savory, spicy. All good words to describe a recipe. Gorgeous? Nope.
So true, maybe because gorgeous means beautiful & very attractive which has nothing to do with flavor. It's all about fake BS with them, everything is for show. Living an authentic life is not part of their game plan when their "job" is to pretend and stage things.

Reactions: 13
I don’t think Niomi is the kind of person who keeps getting engaged and then married after a few weeks a secret. Especially for this long. I hope it’s not true because just imagine the annulment or divorce era. Where was this original weird message or comment?
It was probably a Mick Jagger / Jerry Hall style wedding in Bali that is not legally recognised but recognised by his cult thing, so in their eyes they are married and don’t need an official piece of paper to confirm it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.