Niomi Smart #45 Fourchette la baguette and Donkey in the shed, are they engaged yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe she's a content creator. She went to Bali for six weeks, and she has now returned, and she's barely posted or showed anything remotely interesting in that time. She's done the same old tit she does in London. My friend just went three days to Finland (not your exotic location) for work and managed to post stories showcasing the country and did a bunch of interesting things while she was in there. And she was working the whole time, attending meetings (real ones), so she did all of this off work. It really boggles my mind she has so many followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The dogs are obviously living there, just wandering around the house a bit like pets do.

Niomi: "Hashtag Bali 🤩"

i-can-get-pretty-wild-sarah-levy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She's so depressed she can't even go do something outside of the same two or three things she does constantly, she hates herself so much she can't bear to be in her own company. Like always, I plead, Niomi, go to bloody therapy.

Reactions: 7
It will be so funny when she gets back to London if we never hear about Bali anymore after all the rambling about how much she would love to live between London and Baaahhliii... because she clearly seems bored af and, guess what Niomi, you can't just pick a place to live in only because you like the weather.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Disappointed by the lack of Lordon and no news of her first LSD orgy.

Just smoothie bowls, the gym, bad hair and that fecking shell anklet.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Disappointed by the lack of Lordon and no news of her first LSD orgy.

Just smoothie bowls, the gym, bad hair and that fecking shell anklet.
How rude, isn't?! All this popcorn for nothing...just the same old tit 🤣😅
Come on lordon, give us something, we know you want to jiggle jiggle 🤣

...or perhaps he just went directly to a coma because of her being so boring. Could not blame him...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just realized that Niomi reminds me of Emily from Emily in Paris tv-series. I was annoyed with this character the whole time

"Niomi in Bali"... I'd watch that 🍿
IMG_7895.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She's so depressed she can't even go do something outside of the same two or three things she does constantly, she hates herself so much she can't bear to be in her own company. Like always, I plead, Niomi, go to bloody therapy.
I miss Forky 😆
At least he motivated Niomi to go outside, do something and see the surroundings of their travel destination. At least he was entertaining...

Reactions: 27
Screenshot 2022-07-11 at 17.37.49.png

Who is this person that she's talking about in her Linkedin bio? Does she actually believe that herself?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She annoys the hell out of me. I recently booked 2 weeks in Bali it’s only almost 4h away and I haven’t been on a holiday in 10 years! Anyway…since I have never been to Bali before I have already researched what to do there (and mind you we’re a family of 4 and our 2 kids are under 10).
There’s rice terraces, she could at least visit Tegalalang rice terrace, there’s 2 monkey forests, there’s so many temples and traditional dance shows, Balinese cooking classes, Balinese offering making, 7 swing park to take ig pics on the swings, so many waterfalls like Nung Nung or Kanto Lampo, mount Batur volcano hike, the gates of heaven in Lempuyang, Suluban beach in Uluwatu, the Campuhan ridge walk, Nusa Penida, Nusa Lembogan, Ubud, whitewater rafting…and so much more.
And Bali is so soooo cheap, she’ll be spending a small fraction of whatever she spends when she’s in London. She could hire an all day taxi driver and guide for £20-25 a day.
Truth is she’s lazy, dull, boring, massively uninspired and uninspiring.
You make Bahhhhli sound like an awesome vacation spot. Enjoy your time there 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1409053
Who is this person that she's talking about in her Linkedin bio? Does she actually believe that herself?
Niomi: "Niomi is proud to support their initiatives to empower women survivors of war around the world"
Also Niomi: you guys I won't talk about the war in Ukraine because most of you want light-hearted content and entertainment

• Heart
Reactions: 26
To be fair, dogs randomly walking into my bedroom would be the highlight of my day😂 Also, I made a smoothie bowl for breakfast this morning because it’s….smoothie bowl weather. #usa

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
You know you spend too much time on Niomi's thread when:

You're sending a text message, type the word 'for', and predictive text suggests 'Forky.'

It happened to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I think the part about Women for Women and about the circular fashion economy are much more offensive than the part about encouriging people to look their best.
Who wrote this? This is filled with lies. She's been trying to sell us fast fashion items more times than we can count.

And what about Women for Women?
Bringing their work to the forefront? When has she ever done such a thing? All we ever see is Niomi for Niomi.

You know what? I have been so extremely pissed off about Niomi using WfW to look better herself without doing anything in return: I'm going to email them tomorrow to make a complaint.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think the part about Women for Women and about the circular fashion economy are much more offensive than the part about encouriging people to look their best.
Who wrote this? This is filled with lies. She's been trying to sell us fast fashion items more times than we can count.

And what about Women for Women?
Bringing their work to the forefront? When has she ever done such a thing? All we ever see is Niomi for Niomi.

You know what? I have been so extremely pissed off about Niomi using WfW to look better herself without doing anything in return: I'm going to email them tomorrow to make a complaint.
Should we all do this? Because if so, I'm in.

I spent 10 days in a camp on the Polish-Ukrainian border around 2 weeks after the beginning of the war, where women and children started to escape because it was already pretty sure their lives were endangered at home. I slept maybe 4 hours a day, met countless women with fear in their eyes, children grabbing onto them not knowing what was going on... So many women left their husbands or old parents behind and needed advice, comfort, help with translating things, trying to figure out what to do next. It's something I'll never forget. So much pain, uncertainty, confusion. And I just happened to be in Poland for the funeral of my Mum... I went from personal grief to a grief of so many women...

So Niomi, where do you stand on Women for Women? Eating smoothie bowls in Baaaaaaahhhhhli?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.